January 2014 Moms

Motivation suggestions?

Ok, so, my H and I both want to drop 10lbs by Christmas. Totally do-able. Except...we both have no will power and tend to do good for a bit then fall off the wagon because we get lazy. So we want to make a consequence for ourselves. We are having a hard time coming up with ideas though. Any ideas for if we both are successful a reward and if one or both fail a consequence we have to follow through on? Usually I am more creative with ideas for this kind of thing but drawing blanks right now.

Re: Motivation suggestions?

• Reward: weekend at a B&B
    Consequence: have to complete the Insanity work out

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • How about something no one likes but still has to get done? Like whiever loses each week has to clean the bathroom? And whoever wins gets a free pass for anything the following week(sleeping in, dishes, night out, etc?)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"