January 2015 Moms

Well looks like it's just you and me lassies...

2»

Re: Well looks like it's just you and me lassies...

• They kicked you off of the M15 board for showing your belly? Jealous prudes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I get it! My natural, harmless, troll like personality is against The Rules because of how ppl react. Banned 4 wut, really.... Being an AW on a pregnancy site? General drama spurred by my presence?
    The whole trolling clause is so ambiguous that it basically just means if ppl fuss about/around you too much you get voted off the island.

*wallows*
  • Loading the player...
  • Ha the girl calling out the member who posted her naked bump said its because nobody wanted to see lacy bra bloat. Faiirrrrr game boiz. U seen some of the gifs around here? Let's not pretend a no bare bump rule is about being work-friendly. Pretty sure looking at ANY thread full of prego photos at work is "NSFW" so do as we all do and bump with discretion :P

• It's like a body building group having a "no bare chest/abs" rule out of respect for who knows what. Just hilarious. Obviously a joke.
  • honeybeee3honeybeee3 member
    edited October 2014
    I'm 24w2d and not even a hint of linea nigra. Does that mean I won't get it? Or can it show up at any time? I'm a FTM - won't lie, I assumed linea nigra was the line, but I def looked it up top be sure :-) I am so super stoked for HDBD this week :-)
    -------------- It can show up at anytime, so you could still be one of the lucky ones who gets it! ;) I didn't get mine until about 31 weeks with my with first pregnancy and it just never really went away.

Pregnancy TickerimageBaby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• I'm 24w2d and not even a hint of linea nigra. Does that mean I won't get it? Or can it show up at any time? I'm a FTM - won't lie, I assumed linea nigra was the line, but I def looked it up top be sure :-)

I am so super stoked for HDBD this week :-)

I got a linea nigra last time, but I don't remember when. Maybe third tri, and then it didn't go away until about 6 months PP. I don't have one at all yet this time.
  • I feel like this linea nigra discussion should be a clicky poll with bonus points for pictures!
    Anyone want to make it happen? I'm curious. I never got one last time and have no hint of one this time.

You think that it might happen? I never had one with my first pregnancy and I just assumed I wouldn't with this pregnancy, either.
  • StargirlbStargirlb member
    edited October 2014
    Im dressed for politics today, boss ;)
  • There are much more important things to discuss right now. Like people posting pics of their mucus plug on D14.

And so it begins...

It looks more like discharge to me, and I hope she and her baby are ok, but who TF takes pictures of things that come out of their vagina and posts them on a public forum?

Sorry, ladies, the only thing I want to see a picture of that has come out of your vagina is a baby.
  • Gross.
    It looks like she blew snot out of her nose though.

• I could have went my entire life without seeing that :-/
  • I think we should have a HDBD bare tummy edition this Wednesday for all us Jan mums.... :P
  • I think we should have a HDBD bare tummy edition this Wednesday for all us Jan mums.... :P

Where have you been? That's already been established! ;)
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"