October 2014 Moms
Options

40+1....

.... And she's still sitting nice and tight :) nothing happening *sigh* I am so jealous reading all your birth stories lol

Re: 40+1....

• Options
    KrissyR13KrissyR13 member
    edited October 2014
    I'm right there with you .. 41+2 waiting for the call to be induced :-w
  • Options
    @xxhannah

You have a private message!
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm seriously considering trying out every single old wives tale to start labor I can find lol
  • Options
    I know I know, I'm just so impatient
  • Options
    @xxhannah‌ I did try everything and nothing worked ! @FamousEa‌ is right, baby will come when they are ready.. Or they just don't want out and it's eviction time ! :-/
  • Options
    I was 40+5 days before our son finally decided to come out and he did fast in less than 7hrs. My midwife did a membrane sweep when I was
    40+ 3days and only about 1cm still lightly firm and that is what I believe worked to get out our son. I had tried everything possible to get things moving and I understand where your coming from. Has your doctor talked to you about the sweep? It worked for me and might for you.
  • Options
    I want to do a sweep, but my doc said he literally just touched inside my cervix and I was squirming in pain... So I'm scared how bad a sweep would hurt! :((

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ahk919ahk919 member
    edited October 2014
    It did cause cramping and mild contractions but wasn't too painful when the process was done itself. It was just an u comfortable feeling for about few seconds. If your pretty low and softening then it shouldn't hurt as bad. It's worth a try. it's considered a natural way to get labor going instead of being induced which from what I have heard hurts a whole lot more than going into labor naturally. But like others have said, when baby and body is ready they will come.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"