Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO: Saturday

anfranklin2anfranklin2 member
edited October 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Been up since 530 on a damn Saturday so hope it's cool that I start this today!

Cycle/Month:

CD:

What are you doing to get pregnant?

Rants/raves/ chart stalks:

GTKY: what's your favorite and least favorite thing about your job?

Have a good weekend everyone!
Married July 19, 2014.
Inherited one stepson, so excited to continue our family!
BFP#1: June 15, 2014. MC June 20, 2014.
BFP#2: July 11, 2014. MMC July 27, 2014. Naturally passed tissue August 5, 2014.
BFP#3: October 29, 2014.
EDD: July 8, 2015 *Stick baby stick!*
imageimage
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: WTO: Saturday

• Options

Cycle/Month: 6

CD: 11

What are you doing to get pregnant? Trying for ED sex but just not happening.

Rants/raves/ chart stalks: left to go out of town and forgot my thermometer. I just started temping this cycle and really wanted to get into a good habit of doing it for next cycle!

GTKY: what's your favorite and least favorite thing about your job? I love being able to help save/improve someone's life. Whether it's helping remove cancer, fixing a broken bone, or removing a cataract, it feels great knowing I played a role in it. Least favorite is the exact opposite. Doing everything we can and our patient still dying. Or finding out a patient died in the unit later on. No Matter how many times it happens it still sucks.

Married July 19, 2014.
    BFP#2: July 11, 2014. MMC July 27, 2014. Naturally passed tissue August 5, 2014.
    imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    bosco213bosco213 member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks for starting @anfranklin2‌!

I think I belong here for one more day! I should be getting my CH tomorrow but I don't don't want jinx myself...

Cycle/Month: 4/3

CD: 28

What are you doing to get pregnant? Waiting for my crosshairs...I need one more temp tomorrow to be high. I think I O'd on Thursday.

Rants/raves/ chart stalks: annoyed because my 2 post-o temps are relatively low like last month. I hope I see a big spike in the next day or two.

Favorite - it's relatively flexible & my coworkers are mostly young/fun. We do have generous vacation and I've gotten between a 10-15% raise yearly plus overtime.
    Least favorite: I work in public accounting, I have a lot! Really long hours at times of the year, stressful, politics. And yesterday I spent half an hour with a coworker while he debated if an audit report needed the word "the" added to it.

Overall I have a love/hate relationship with my job.
    Me - 26 
    DH - 27

TTC #1 since July 2014
    BFP! Oct 18, EDD July 2, 2015

It's a GIRL!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 6/7

CD: 2

What are you doing to get pregnant? Nothing yet.

Rants/raves/ chart stalks: CD1 came in full force at 9 last night. Yay.

I don't work, I am a SAHM. My favorite part is watching DS learn and grow. My least favorite is the lack of adult interaction!

Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    BFP #2 5/25/15 EDD 2/4/2016
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
    Thanks for starting@anfranklin2

Cycle/Month: 6

CD: 17

What are you doing to get pregnant? Everything!

Rants/raves/ chart stalks: not much just hoping DH gets back tonight and has some energy!

GTKY: what's your favorite and least favorite thing about your job? I love working with the students and other teachers. I hate grading essays but I guess that is part of being an English teacher.
    Hope everyone has a good long weekend!
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Brittany512Brittany512 member
    edited October 2014
    Cycle/Month: 2

What are you doing to get pregnant? Hopefully good timing and going to try temping and opks

Rants/raves/ chart stalks: not sure what day to start using opks

GTKY: I'm not working at the moment. I stay home with our Littles. My favorite is watching them learn and what they can still teach me, least favorite is lack of adult conversation.
  • Options
    @Bee1112, the lack of adult interaction is the worst but I agree I love being able to stay home with the littles.
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 2/2

What are you doing to get pregnant? Started temping this cycle...other than that nothing quite yet

Rants/raves/ chart stalks: AF showed up yesterday, completely screwed my weekend..oh, well bring on the wine.  Started temping this cycle so I will be able to chart and understand my cycle better.

GTKY: what's your favorite and least favorite thing about your job? Favorite : I'm a project manager and I love problem solving when things go wrong. I also really love working with my customers and helping them create exactly what they are looking for. Least Favorite: The hours - the company has a "do whatever it takes to get it done" motto - with no overtime, fucking sucks. So often I find myself coming in early and leaving late to get everything done. I would like to work a normal 8 hour day OR get paid better...doesn't look like any of those will happen soon.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Cycle/Month: 10/10

CD: 4

What are you doing to get pregnant? Drinking some pomegranate juice and waiting to for AF to stop

Rants/raves/ chart stalks: None today, but it's only 9:30.

GTKY: what's your favorite and least favorite thing about your job? I'm a caterer out of my home, so I like that I'm my own boss and it's flexible. Worst part is that I do everything myself so there's no backup when something goes wrong.

Married 9/2007
    TTC #1 since 1/2014
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Sep14: 7DPO testing for short LP - low progesterone (4.9ng/mL)
    Sep14: DH SA - low motility (3-)
    Oct14:  repeat 7DPO testing - low progesterone (1.8ng/mL)
    Oct14: tv u/s with OB - "beautiful uterus," no cysts, offered Clomid, no thank you
    Current DX: weak ovulation/low progesterone with MFI
    Oct14: RE consult
    Oct14: CD3bloodwork - elevated AMH (5.1ng/mL)
    Nov14: HSG (all clear)
    IUI#1 Nov14: 5mg letrozole + IUI = bfn
    IUI#2 Dec14
  • Options
    @Bee1112‌ and @Brittany512‌ I fully acknowledge being a SAHM a job! It definitely requires just as much as a job out of the house :)
    Married July 19, 2014.
    imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 11

CD: 22

What are you doing to get pregnant? Pnv, water, Temping, cp, cm, opk, monitor, sex

Rants/raves/ chart stalks: O may be coming, fx.

GTKY: what's your favorite and least favorite thing about your job? I am a stay-at-home wife and my favorite thing is that I can take care of our house and have dinner ready every night. My least favorite thing is when I say I'm a stay at home wife people ask why don't get a real job? The stay-at-home thing sounded so good when I thought we are going to get pregnant right away.
    Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MrsSept13MrsSept13 member
    edited October 2014
    Cycle/Month: N/A

CD: 13

What are you doing to get pregnant? Charting to confirm ovulation

Rants/raves/ chart stalks: My CM is just starting to become fertile (yesterday and the day before was only slightly EW) and today I had a huge temp spike. I suppose it's possible to O on CD12 but I've never had it before. Confused body is confused.

GTKY: what's your favorite and least favorite thing about your job?: I'm a DFS social worker in my state. Favorite thing is how busy I stay and how stimulating it is. The least favorite thing is that it's rarely 8-5 and I have to be on call every couple of weeks.
    TTGP Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

My Chart
  • Options
    mrsb30mrsb30 member
    edited October 2014
    Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD: 15

What are you doing to get pregnant? BBT, sex

Rants/raves/ chart stalks: none

I love that I'm helping people and making a difference in their lives. I dislike that work starts at 8am. I always joke with my coworkers that 10-3 would be my perfect workday. My job has a lot of flexibility though, I can go in later because I have to work later sometimes.
  • Options
    Happy Saturday, everybody!

CD: 2. Womp womp.

What are you doing to get pregnant? Is AF done already? Geez. Hurry up.

Rants/raves/ chart stalks: Nothing much going on here. Ready to get the show on the road but DH will be gone training for a few weeks this month so we'll most likely miss FW all together. We'll see.

GTKY: What's your favorite and least favorite thing about your job? Im a NICU nurse. My favorite thing is just about everything: I love taking care of the micro-preemies especially and being able to see them go home healthy and chubby a few months later. My least favorite thing is the hours and having to get up so early!
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 5

CD: 2. Yuck

What are you doing to get pregnant? Waiting on AF

Rants/raves/chart stalks: Nothing really. Only it sucks outside today so I'm going to use that as an excuse to do nothing all day long.

GTKY: I love learning new things and being able to take the lead on projects. I don't love that it has very little to do with my actual school/career interests (children and psychology).

Happy Saturday, everyone!

Diagnoses: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, POTS, PCOS
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 3

What are you doing to get pregnant? Waiting for AF to stop.

Rants/raves/ chart stalks: I took antibiotics for a throat infection. My body had a crazy reaction to the medicine and I now have a rash all over my face and neck.

GTKY: what's your favorite and least favorite thing about your job? I work as a preschool teacher. I love working with the kids. But there are too many kids to 1 teacher. I also do not like my co workers very much.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 2

CD: 19 (3 DPO)

What are you doing to get pregnant? Nothing right now, but we had lotsa sex, OPK's, BBT

Rants/raves/ chart stalks: None 

GTKY: what's your favorite and least favorite thing about your job? I actually work in a RE lab, so I am obviously passionate about fertility and women's health! my least favorite part is writing grants and relying on "soft" money. Seriously debating a career change in a few years.
    Me: 29 DH: 34 Married 9/8/12 Started TTC 10/01/12
    Dx: Hypothalamic amenorrhea by RE in 2/2013
          Provera + Ovidrel trigger = BFP #1 3/24/13
    DD born 11/12/13
    TTC #2 since 9/01/14
    Tamoxifen + Ovidrel trigger = CP (cycle 3)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess

TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

• Options
    @gypsysoul1112 did you know there's a TWW thread for after you ovulate? Here is today's thread: 

There's a thread posted everyday, as you get closer to testing you might enjoy that thread a bit more since there will be others in the same position.

Married 9/2007
    TTC #1 since 1/2014
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Sep14: 7DPO testing for short LP - low progesterone (4.9ng/mL)
    Sep14: DH SA - low motility (3-)
    Oct14:  repeat 7DPO testing - low progesterone (1.8ng/mL)
    Oct14: tv u/s with OB - "beautiful uterus," no cysts, offered Clomid, no thank you
    Current DX: weak ovulation/low progesterone with MFI
    Oct14: RE consult
    Oct14: CD3bloodwork - elevated AMH (5.1ng/mL)
    Nov14: HSG (all clear)
    IUI#1 Nov14: 5mg letrozole + IUI = bfn
    IUI#2 Dec14
  • Options
    Thanks, girl!! I forgot about that.. I'll definitely make my way over there.
    Me: 29 DH: 34 Married 9/8/12 Started TTC 10/01/12
    Dx: Hypothalamic amenorrhea by RE in 2/2013
          Provera + Ovidrel trigger = BFP #1 3/24/13
    DD born 11/12/13
    TTC #2 since 9/01/14
    Tamoxifen + Ovidrel trigger = CP (cycle 3)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess

TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

• Options

Happy Saturday, everybody!

CD: 2. Womp womp.

What are you doing to get pregnant? Is AF done already? Geez. Hurry up.

Rants/raves/ chart stalks: Nothing much going on here. Ready to get the show on the road but DH will be gone training for a few weeks this month so we'll most likely miss FW all together. We'll see.

GTKY: What's your favorite and least favorite thing about your job? Im a NICU nurse. My favorite thing is just about everything: I love taking care of the micro-preemies especially and being able to see them go home healthy and chubby a few months later. My least favorite thing is the hours and having to get up so early!

I always wanted to be a l&d nurse or nicu nurse. Waiting to hear if I was accepted into lpn nursing school. ;) random sorry.
  • Options
    @JustinsLovo‌, thank you! She is spoiled rotten, but how can you resist that face??

Diagnoses: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, POTS, PCOS
  • Options
    And I'm back!

After a long, long, wine induced chat with DH last night he spilled his guts. He explained he wants me to tell him when we need to have sex and then leave it alone for the rest of the day. In his mind, talking about TTC puts stress on him, and I completely agree, but he wants to know when I'm ovulating so he can put extra effort in. I explained that I needed him to be all in or all out and I can't take the back and forth, it's emotionally draining after two years of one month he wants to try and the next he doesn't. We both apologized and came out of the conversation ready to continue TTGP.

Cycle/month: 3/4

Cd: 15

What are we doing: sex ed now, OPKs, temping, water, green tea and preseed (we added last night)

R/r/CS: I got an almost positive OPK so in hoping we hit -2 last night and we'll go from there!

GTKY: I'm a nanny and a student. The best thing about my job is the family I work for! We had a few issues at first but have a great open line of communication now and they are so flexible with my schedule and even allow me to do schoolwork when she's napping (after things are done of course). The worst thing is: after cleaning up/cooking/doing laundry and errands for them all day I have no desire to do so once I come home!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    @Brittany512 Good luck with school! I don't envy you at all-- If I had to go back and redo nursing school I'd probably die. I had a nightmare about it the other night and woke up sweating!
  • Options
    *houstongirl**houstongirl* member
    edited October 2014
    Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD: 2

What are you doing to get pregnant? Waiting for AF to leave. After that sex, OPK, vitamins, and add temping this month.

Rants/raves/ chart stalks: Had positive OPK last month and going to add temping to confirm ovulation. Last month was first month off bcp and was 35 days. Hoping this cycle isn't longer!

Favorite thing about my job is my patients! Least favorite thing is working 70 plus hours a week including driving 1000 miles a week!

Married 6/2006
                                                               TTC #1 9/2014
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD: 3

What are you doing to get pregnant? PNV and BBT.  Waiting for AF to pack her bags.

Rants/raves/ chart stalks: None...

GTKY: what's your favorite and least favorite thing about your job?   I work in manufacturing accounting and love that I get to put my hands into so many different areas of the plant.  My least favorite thing is dealing with Corporate =)
    Stashes are deeply personal.
    Me 27 ~ DH 30
    Married 6/9/12
    TTC #1 Since 09/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"