Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

POLL: How old is your toddler and what size do they wear?

DD will be 3yrs old  in April and she can wear a size 4.  She is  really skinny but tall.  Just wondering.  I also think it is so weird that in some things she can wear a 2 and they are big and in some things a 4 is snug. 

Re: POLL: How old is your toddler and what size do they wear?

• Options
    Lucas is 20 months old and wears some 24 months but mostly 2T.
  • Options
    Paige is 16 months and wears some 18 months some 24 months.  Depends how it is made.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My 3 year old wears some 4's, some 5's, some boy's XS's (he's a big guy) - depends on the brand and what it is.

My 1-year-old is basically in 12 months - or 12-18.  Some of her 9 month stuff still fits, but she's tall,so it's short on her.  It's weird to have a kid true to size - I think DS was in 12 month clothes at 9 months.

• Options

DS is 2 1/2 wears, 4T pants, 5T shirts (or boys S)  He is very tall:)

DD is 14 months, wears 24 month-2T shirts (onsies) 18-24 month pants.  Also tall;) 

DS - June 2006 DD1 - November 2007 DD2 - August 2010
  • Options

DD is 21 months and wears 12-24 month tops and 12 month pants.  She is wearing last winter's clothes.  She hasn't grown much since 12 months old and has short legs.

DS is 6 months and wearing 12 month.  They share some clothes lol.

• Options
    DS is 21mo and has been in 2T for many months now... he wears mostly 3T shirts and PJs now- but still 2T pants.
  • Options
    He is 2 and wears a 3T.
    Mom to Alex - 8.29.06, Foster - 1.22.09, Emily - 6.24.11 imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD is 15 months and wears 18 mo. clothing, occasionally she can wear 18-24, but not often.
  • Options
    19 months (as of yesterday) mostly 24 months and 2T.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DD is 13mo and wears 12mo in most things or 12-18mo if that's an option.  Sometimes I'll buy shirts in 18mo just so they are a little longer.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Taylor is going on 23 months and is mostly wearing 24 months. 2T is just too big for her at this point. She's still wearing a number of 18 - 24 month tops- she's thin but a bit tall, so this doesn't work for pants.  And we finally got  her feet measured  today- size 6. The shoes always confuse me!
  • Options

DS is 13 1/2 months (20lbs) and wears either 6-12 month pants or 12-18 (but they're big on him, the 6-12 are just a little too short now with it being winter) 

and 12 months in shirts. He has a lot of 18 month stuff because I want it to last until Spring. A majority of the 18 month stuff is huge on him. His onesies are from 9 months-18 months.  He's skinny but tall. 

• Options
    I have a little one.  DD is 20 months and wears mostly 12 month clothes.  Some 18 month fit her but they are mostly too big.  She is still wearing her winter coat from last year which is a 6-9month.
  • Options
    Sammy is 20 months.  He wears mostly Polo Ralph Lauren in 24m or 2T, although his 18m still fit him.  Baby Gap he wears 18-24m pants and lately we're buying him 2T tops.  Children's Place he still wears 12m pants/shorts.
  • Options
    My peanut DD is 14 months and still wearing 6-12 mo.  I'm only buying 12-18 now and they are just big.
  • Options
    DD is 12 months.  She has some 9 month & 12 month tops.  Pants are still 6-9 months.  She's a shrimp!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DS is 19 months old and is just starting to wear 18-24 months; although they are still big on him. Most pants fit better if they are 12-18 but his 12-18 shirts are getting a little short.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Another boy on the way! BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My DD is a peanut (always been 0-3% percentile since birth). She's 21 months and wears 6-9 months. Her pants look like capri's but the 12 months size fall off her waist. LOL
  • Options
    Our son is almost 15 months and wears 24 months
  • Options
    my kids are 14 months old and wear 12 month and 18 month clothes.
  • Options
    DD is 14 months, wears 24 month pants and 18 month tops, which still seem slightly big.  she is very tall (95+ percentile for length) and skinny (slightly below average for weight). 
  • Options
    Maya is 16 months old.  Most of her 18 month clothes are starting to get too short so we are just now moving into 24 months.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD is 14 mos and wears 18-24 mos, depending on the style.
  • Options

dd will be 3 at the end of the month. she has one skirt in size 18m and the same exact skirt in 24 m... the 24 m one is too big!  She wears mainly 2T, although she's starting to need some 3T for length in certain brands.  Pants MUST have the adjustable waistband ... I needed that when she was in diapers and now that she's in "princess pants" (undies) OH MY!  I have them buttoned in at least 5 holes on each side so they'll stay up. She spents a lot of time in leggings and dresses... but even some of her 2T leggings are loose in the butt. Poor kid!  She was 25 lb at 2 1/2yr well visit last August...I'll be interested in what she weighs this month!

meanwhile, ds is 15 m  and is starting to go into the 12-18m, 18m sizes.  He even wore a 2T Jets sweatshirt the other day... purchased for next year, but it fits him this year (his torso is nearly as long as dds, when his legs start growing, he'll pass her right up, I'm sure of it!).  He was in a Carter's 12 m outfit today (a size dd couldn't wear until she was 18 m/o and it was loose on her) but it's getting small on him... probably the last time I try to put it on him... he's growing so fast! 

both of my kids are on the smaller side. <10th percentile for weight (dd was 1st to 3rd for a good year and a half and just moved up to 8th this past summer and ds is about 10th now at 15 m and 21lb 6oz... he's longer than she was though.... he's already 31 1/4 inches... she wasn't close to that until she was maybe 20-22months old).  

• Options
    Samantha will be 2 on Friday (:::sniff:::)  She wears 24-2T for the most part.  She could wear 18 month pants, easily, but they are super short on her.  She is a skinny minnie at aprox. 23.5 lbs.
  • Options
    Natalie is 17 months and wears mostly size 18 month clothing.  It really depends on the brand, because there are some 12 month and some 24 month clothes that fit her as well.
    Natalie 7.27.07/Lukas 5.29.09/Noah 3.4.11/Brooke 7.31.12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD is 21 months and wears 18-24 months or 2T, depending on the maker and the fit.
    Married 6/20/06~Mommy to 2 beautiful girls
  • Options
    First let me say that DD has been in the 97th% since early on, so she wears big sizes, AND her mama (that's me Stick out tongue) doesn't like the clothes to be constrictive on her, so she usually wears clothes that are a little bigger than she needs. That being said, she is 16 m.o., 32/33" tall (I can't remember) and weighs 26 lbs. She wears a size 6.5 shoe, and since her torso is tall, she wears 2T onesies, 2T-3T tops, and 2T bottoms (with the hems rolled up).
  • Options
    17 months old, usually wears 18 months, a couple 24 months. She can still wear 12 month onesies though!
  • Options
    20 months:  starting to outgrow 2T
  • Options
    My trio are 13 months (almost 14)  and the girls are wearing most 9 months but a few 12 months and my DS is wearing 6 month pants (he's really scrawny) and 9 month otherwise.   But, my babies were early... so they are tinier than most.
  • Options
    DD is short/small for her age..so her size isn't very true to her age.  She is almost 22 months old and she wears 12 month pants and 18 month shirts because of her buda belly :)
  • Options
    13 months = 6-9month, but they are too short.  so mostly 12 months, but the pants fall off her.
  • Options
    DD is 13 months and still fits into 9 month clothes, though most of her clothes are 6-12 months. I expect her to stay in that size until she's 15 or 16 months.
    Emily 11.29.2007 | Kate 4.3.2010 | James 8.22.2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"