October 2012 Moms

Happy Friday!

How are y'all doing today?
Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

Re: Happy Friday!

• I'm at the doctor. Boo. Hopefully they can tell me what's up and fix it before next week!

• Loading the player...
  • My crappy phone stopped working last night. Now I can't get it to turn on or charge.  I guess I will have to take it to tmobile later and find out what it's issue is.  So not what I wanted to spend my lunch time doing. 

• So I have bronchitis. The doctor gave me a z pack so hopefully that kicks it. :((

• Back from lunch with a new phone. My last phone's circuits where fried that's why I couldn't get it to charge or turn on anymore.  I'm a little sad since they couldn't save anything from my phone so I lost a few pictures of Wesley.  Not to many but still a few. 

• So scary, @mbm1983‌ ! How far along is she now? Chemo and a newborn, wow. Prayers for her

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• We are fighting insurance again. They now are taking their sweet time deciding if they cover Norah's MRI. Fuck. Why do we even have insurance when all they cover is well visits!?! I've been fighting them since December. It took 7 months to get them to cover therapy. It better not take that long this time. I'm ready for answers.

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• I hope for good stuff for your friend, @mbm1983. Cause yeah, cancer and chemo and a newborn, that's a lot of stress. I hope they have good friends and family to lean on.
  • So I have bronchitis. The doctor gave me a z pack so hopefully that kicks it. :((

Take it easy with your workouts for a few days. Drink lots and lots of water to think your secretions and get as much sleep as you can. Gotta kick that shit before your man comes home! Let that lil immune system do its job! ;)
    I've already been drinking a lot! I took some sudafed a couple days ago and I forgot how much that stuff dries you up. I'll try to tone down the workouts but ugh... It makes me sad! I want a better number on the scale this week :/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"