April 2015 Moms

Any hockey fans?

Anyone else excited that hockey season is starting?
Who are you rooting for?

We have season tickets to the local AHL team (Islanders affiliate).  We are going to opening night this weekend.  DS is a huge fan and he is so excited to be seeing his hockey friends again.

imageimage
                                                                        A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Any hockey fans?

• DH and I are Red Wings fans.  Since we don't live in Michigan anymore, we usually try to get to Phoenix or LA for one or two games a season. Go Wings!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Canadian hockey fan here! DH and I are Winnipeg Jets fans, but I still have a bit of an old alliance to the Calgary Flames from before Winnipeg got their team back. Go Jets!

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • I live in Toronto and just get depressed when hockey season starts - obviously Toronto is never ever gonna win the cup!! Fml. I still love those bastards tho. Go leafs go!!
  • DH and I are Devils fans and DS will be starting on the ice soon.
  • Me me me! Me and BF went to the opening game last night (Dallas Stars), GO STARS!
  • Go Sharks!!

Me: 25, DH: 28, Baby #1 Due: April 30, 2015

Team BLUE!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• As an Islanders fan, I can sympathize with your team never winning.
    imageimage

Workout/fitness fails 

• So excited about the season starting! We are Hawks fans! We live in FL now though so we end up going to a bunch of Panthers games.
  • My BIL plays for the new Indy fuel and hubby coaches DT toronto for a university .. My whole life is hockey! All their friends play pro! So this year I'll root for Flyers -- Go Wayne Simmonds & for my DH I'll do a go leafs go!
  • Blackhawks! Chicago pride!

TTC #1 since 4/2012
    3 failed IUIs
    IVF #1: 23R / 18M / 14F - 7 frosties!
    ET on 7/26 of one perfect blast
    BFP on 8/1/14! EDD 4/13/15
    Beta #1 10dp5dt: 438; Beta #2 12dp5dt: 864; Beta #3 16dp5dt: 3,226

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Pens fan! I don't get too involved in hockey until the season gets going a bit. October seems so early for winter sports!

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
    BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
    BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
    BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Canucks fan here.
  • Wild fan! I normally am not able to go to a game but I do go to my colleges' hockey games as much as possible! :)
  • Montreal Canadiens fan.

BabyFruit Ticker
    16 Ch. du Barrage, Lac-Beauport

• My DS's initials are HAB. 'Nuff said.
  • Born and raised Boston Bruins fan here!! Unfortunately the military has cursed us with orders in the Midwest haha so no games for me :( Husband doesn't mind though because he hates hockey haha
  • They are known as the Fucking Bruins, in our household.
  • I grew up in Pittsburgh, and still try to watch the Penguins when I can. I can actually watch their game today yay!

Our AHL team is fun to watch, too, so I go to their home games sometimes. They're the affiliate of the Panthers
  • Great thread :). DH works in the sport, so we are a full blown hockey home. We're Penguins fans via Pittsburgh roots, but I'm looking forward to the Islander move to Brooklyn so we have games to go to just up the block. (Sorry @foozzle‌ -I know how fair-weather this is!)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • huge hockey fan here! bruins baby!!! so far we've gotten the baby one thing and it's a bruins hat lol
  • My little Islanders fan
    imageimage

Workout/fitness fails 

• Much more of a basketball fan. I went to my first and only hockey game last year. Solar bears, yay free tickets. We won but still don't totally understand the rules but whatever we had a decent time. Nephew got bored but he made sure to let me know when someone was a "bad boy" and had to go to "time out".
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Go Blackhawks!
  • Don't get to follow much NHL, but junior league WHL here is pretty big and I will always root for my Portland Winterhawks.
    BFP: 8.13.2014
    EDD: 4.23.2015

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Not much of a hockey fan but I did dance for an ECHL team for a few years. One of my best friends dated an NHL player for about a year. I will keep him nameless but let's just say he was a huge jerk.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    TTC #1 since October 2013
    Married since September 2011
    Me and DH are both 29
    BFP 2/10/14 resulting in CP at 4w3d
    BFP 6/8/14 resulting in CP at 5w6d
    BFP 7/20/14 EDD: 4/2/15. It's a GIRL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"