Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Random hard day (rainbow mentioned)

In our nursery we hung the hat our son wore in the hospital on the corner of DD's crib. It was his room first even though he never used it so it's kind of our tribute to him.

Tonight I was in there rocking her to sleep and I was just staring at that little hat and crying. It's crazy I miss him so much and I don't even "know" him. It's strange how it can just hit you out of the blue when you seem to be doing ok.

(I'm mobile so the picture might be sideways.)

first son stillborn 7/20/13 at 39 weeks due to Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy
It's a girl! Baby Anna was born August 3, 2014!

Re: Random hard day (rainbow mentioned)

• Options
    I love it! Very creative way to include him.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    ((Hugs)) for such a tough day. I've had those moments, I think we all do, and you just can't stop the tears.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mel&John2013Mel&John2013 member
    edited October 2014
    ****siggy warning

I'm sorry for the rough day. Those out of the blue moments are the hardest. Sending hugs!
  • Options
    I'm sorry you had a hard day. Sometimes it's surprising when your grief can hit you. ((hugs))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"