February 2012 Moms
Options

TTC Ladies- An Update

Well ladies... It finally happened.  I got my BFP today!  I'm so thrilled, but also nervous.  Today is the one year anniversary of the day we lost our last little one.  Its been a long and rough journey.  I was scheduled to have a hysteroscopy next week and DH was just about to schedule several tests/procedures with the urologist.  Hopefully that won't be necessary anymore.  I'm due in May.  Please send good vibes this way for a healthy pregnancy.  We so badly want this baby.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage

Re: TTC Ladies- An Update

• Options
    Aw, yay!!   I've been chart stalking you, and was hoping this would happen!  Congratulations, and I am sending you so many good vibes for a healthy pregnancy.  It's so poignant that it happened on your 1 year anniversary.  

I really found pregnancy after my loss to be emotionally difficult.  Time passed slowly at the beginning.  I got a lot of support from the TTCAL board.  I'm also always around to talk either in PM or on this board.  It was helpful for me to get through each step knowing there were people out there pulling for me.  I don't write much here anymore because it's so dead, but I'm sure most of us from this most recent TTC group probably check in. 

Again, I'm so thrilled for you and I can't wait to hear your updates!  How did you tell your husband??  
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    Thanks Molly!  Its nice to know I've got people out there to talk to if I need it.  Right now I'm equal parts ecstatic and terrified.  In some ways I feel angry that I can't be as excited as I was last time, but I'm also going into this with a more realistic frame of mind and know that something could go wrong.  In any case, today I am pregnant and I am going to enjoy every moment and pray this baby sticks.

Oh, and to answer your question about how I told DH... I had come home from school to change before an event we had.  I wasn't going to test until this weekend but I thought... what the heck.  The line popped up immediately and I just ran downstairs crying and waved the test in his face (really creative way to tell him right?).  It wasn't until a few minutes later that I realized the significance of the date... I guess there was something pulling me to take that test yesterday.

I really appreciate your support and your kind words.  I hope all is well with you- your new little one is adorable!  I just saw the pic in your siggy.  Congratulations!!!

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG, I'm so excited for you!!! Congrats, vballgirl! Praying for this baby to stick!!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!! I was wondering how everything is going??!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Good so far. Got my second betas back. They were 108.6 at 12 dpo and 541 at 16 dpo (doubling time of 1.7). My OB is thrilled so far. I feel good... Mildly sore boobs, a little heartburn at night, and fatigue (but I also just started the school year with my new kindergartners so that's exhausting anyway.). I have my first u/s on the 17th). I'm hoping the time passes quickly.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I knew I was mising something by not checking in!  Congrats!  I'm so so so happy for you :)

I may go lurk on May's board just to keep up on you and this LO! ;)
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    Thanks! I'm trying to stay positive! My betas look good but I'm still terrified of another loss. First u/s can't come soon enough for me!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @vballgirl78 - when will you get the first u/s?  I can't do basic math and figure out how many weeks you are!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    I go in next Wed. (the 17th). I should be around 5 weeks today (I wasn't temping so I don't know for sure). I have a second u/s scheduled for early Oct.

How are you doing?

imageimageimage
  • Options

Let us know how the appointment goes!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky baby!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yay!!! So excited for you! Was thinking of you tonight, since I haven't checked in in forever, and this was such a wonderful surprise to find! Congrats!!! Keep us posted on that upcoming appt! 
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• Options
    That's wonderful, Vballgirl!! Hope this first trimester goes smoothly!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you @pinkshades05- I hope so too!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    How are you feeling, btw? Any morning sickness or exhaustion?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yes to both... The nausea is killing me as I'm trying to start the school year with my kindergartners. Luckily I'm not vomiting. Hopefully it doesn't last too long. How are you feeling? I bet you are ready for baby!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Yay! I'm so glad the ultrasound went well and I hope everything is continuing to go perfectly. Hopefully your nausea has subsided.

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"