July 2014 Moms

NBR ...Vacuums!

I DESPERATELY need a new vacuum. Right now I have a cheapo Eurika. My dream vacuum is the Dyson Animal but I can't justify spending $500+. Sooooo talk to me about what you have and what you love/hate about it!

Re: NBR ...Vacuums!

• I have a Dyson so no help on other suggestions, but if you really want it, keep an eye on Kohl's and Target because a lot of time they have deals. Kohl's you may get 20-30% back then earn Kohl's cash to spend on other stuff and Target often has sales on them or deals where you get a gift card back with purchase.
  • I love my Miele - also pricey, but much quieter than the Dyson. 
    image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry if the picture is weird and no link - I'm always mobile. I love this vacuum. It really picks up a lot and has a ton of suction. Don't pay attention to Amazons list price. I bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond with a 20% off coupon for 169.99.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have a Shark Professional Navigator. I couldn't justify the Dyson either.  I'm pretty happy with it.  It vacuums carpet and hardwoods and is lightweight.  Anything Bissell can suck a fat one.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I swear by my shark navigator! We have two cats and it does a great job. If you have a big lots near you they carry them for cheaper than walmart.
  • Yes, the dog hair!!!  I have the tiny course bulldog hair and the long German Shepard type hair and it yanks it up with no problem (which is a MUST when you have babies that you put on the floor to play with). Plus it has a 5 year warranty that comes with it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thanks everyone! I'll check out the shark!
  • there are some refurbished ones on overstock.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image
  • I have a refurbished Shark from WOOT.  It really sucks.  I mean, it works well.
    *SIGGY*
    Baby G born 6/6/14, 37 weeks 1 day due to preeclampsia.  5lb12oz 19"
    #2 due Christmas 2016. 

• I have the Shark Rotator and I love it. The first time we vacuumed, and still to this day when we vacuum in non-traffic rooms, it picked up everything and still does. I've had it for about 2 years and runs like a champ. We also have the Shark Steamer for my hardwood and tile floors. That thing works great as well. I ended up getting the vacuum at Bed, Bath, and Beyond for $200, if i remember correctly, I used the 20% off coupon that comes in the mail. Well worth it.

ZBC 11/2012 & SNC 7/2014

bridemaids angry penis annie

• Yep, Dyson Animal at Bed Bath and Beyond with a 20% off coupon is what we did. Worth it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I delayed getting a Dyson for a long timw. but it's worth the investment. I love it! groupon has them for a good price periodically.
  • I have a dysom ball its a smaller One. I found it At target for an amazing price. Love everything about it.
  • I didn't read any of the comments because I just wanted to tell you that you should just get the Dyson Animal.

DH and I are frugal people so when MIL bought us the Dyson for Christmas one year we thought it was too much.

But now that we have it, if it breaks we would buy it again. It's totally worth the money. It's an investment and maybe there are others out there that work great but this one is worth it and fantastic.

• Thanks all! I know kohls has them for 15% off this weekend but I'll deff check out BB&B!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"