December 2012 Moms
Options

(NBR) You know it's time for a new job when....

And..............................................GO!!!!!!!!!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

Re: (NBR) You know it's time for a new job when....

• Options
    Wow, so many answers so little time. You know it's time for a new job when your phone only works when you call out, not when clients call you, and management appears to have no plans to fix that. Maybe, it's also time when punching people in the face seems like a better idea than negotiating.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh boy, two years ago I would have had a ton of these. But, here goes. I was working mostly from home toward my due date, so my DH got to overhear a lot more of my work conversations than he ever had before. You know it's time for a new job when he actually started to think that a particularly needy client who called constantly had a crush on me. I jokingly told my boss about what my DH said one day and she said she thought the same thing! Funnily enough, this client got a lot less needy after I left on maternity leave and my replacement on the case was a guy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When what you're currently doing no longer resembles what you were hired to do. When you tell your boss that you're overwhelmed and that you can't possibly get all the work down and the solution she offers is....overtime! 
    photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    When you don't wear the clothes with your company logo out in public b/c you don't want people to know you work there....
    or when you walk in the door and you're already counting the hours until quitting time

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"