1st Trimester

bfp. (Intro)

Hi there ladies, I'm Connie

so tonight I got my bfp on a cheapo test. Phoning the docs in the morning to get an appointment. Hopefully the positive is correct. I calculated my due date and as my last period was 3rd of September I should be due June 2015, it's nice to meet you all (:
Our Anniversary:- 06.02.2014
Our LOs ED: - 06.04.2015

romantic movie couple for February:- Damon & Elena

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: bfp. (Intro)

• Hey! I recognize you from ttgp! Congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

• Hey! I recognize you from ttgp! Congrats!

Oh thank you! I'm having a tough time over in ttgp after posting bfp there. Due to excitement ect I didn't think. I even have someone suggesting it's a fake test :(. Do you think it is accurate reading even though it is a cheapo? Good luck! How far along are you. I'm five weeks. Only going on my own calculations mind :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, I think it's accurate. I haven't read your thread on ttgp yet, but I suggest apologizing and then sticking to this board and your bmb.

I'm not pregnant yet, just lurking while pumping for ds :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

• Congrats! I am 5 weeks too!
  • Yikes OP! I just caught up on the shenanigans over on the TTGP board. You seem like a nice enough girl but just very young, immature, naive, and clueless. I really hope you can get your shit together by the time this baby comes. Hopefully you can redeem yourself over on June 15 but if not BabyCenter is a good alternative for someone like you. Good luck.
  • Yes, I think it's accurate. I haven't read your thread on ttgp yet, but I suggest apologizing and then sticking to this board and your bmb.

I'm not pregnant yet, just lurking while pumping for ds :)

I didn't mean to be insensitive. I just wanted to share the news and ask if it was accurate. I'm sorry for hurting people

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Have you taken your pee stick off TTGP and apologized over there yet?

ETA: I see you did apologize so that's something.
    It won't let me delete although I'm trying my best. I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have posted in there. I know reading my post history looks as though the whole situation is in the shit. I just had conflicting emotions because I had a rough patch in my relationship like any couple, these emotions no longer exist and we are in a much better place. I don't see why I should be forced off of the website though :(

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yikes OP! I just caught up on the shenanigans over on the TTGP board. You seem like a nice enough girl but just very young, immature, naive, and clueless. I really hope you can get your shit together by the time this baby comes. Hopefully you can redeem yourself over on June 15 but if not BabyCenter is a good alternative for someone like you. Good luck.

Thanks. I know it would seem I'm not great with self awareness and emotions. I know I have to get it together. It's not just me anymore

Pregnancy Ticker
  • DawnLilly said:

Will your boyfriend want a paternity test you think? Your accidentally forgetting protection timing was impeccable with your I have a crush on a classmate timing.

I haven't slept with anyone other than my boyfriend.

Pregnancy Ticker
    There are plenty TTGP grads over on June 15 and we have our own shitstorms brewing there already.  Please don't send more our way.

Sorry it's a public forum and you can't stop people from posting on boards. I'm sure she has already made her way over there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"