March 2015 Moms

Has anybody seen my Swingline stapler?

12346»

Re: Has anybody seen my Swingline stapler?

• @goofygoff I'm surprised they didn't put you on bed rest full out already. I'm so sorry you're facing that possibility, but of course anything for the little one. I hope things look better at your next appt. Every single thing crossed for you <3

• @goofygoff and @vargusgurl sending hugs & lots of positive vibes!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thinking of you @goofygoff‌. Hugs!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Thinking of you @goofygoff‌ !!! Keep us updated
  • @goofygoff sending big big hugs your way! Hoping everything ends up ok!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • RQuinlin said:

I just ate 2 Cinnabon rolls and I'm considering a third. WWYD?

I'd skip the 3rd, because after sweets, I want Doritos. But that's me :)

Congrats on baby girl! Love her name :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Man I finally read it all. Phew.
    Getting up to go to work now.
    @goofygoff‌ I hope everything resolves well for you and your little one. FX and sending you all the good vibes.
  • Seriously?

Uhmm!! You started this mess with your comment about my bump. I was just trying to participate in the thread like everyone else. I have always been supportive to the women on this and my O13 board and you made me roll my eyes. Knit picking what is acceptable. So I play nice with everyone and offer support and comfort where I can. Maybe you need to focus on other things. By the way I won't be posting anymore more bump pics ... Because I ended up having a very bad apt today. There may be a problem my twins And there are a lot of unknowns. Hopefully my procedure will be successful and I can have my babies. Have a good night and I wish you all very healthy pregnancies . ENOUGH ALREADY!
    I'm really sorry for your appointment going badly today, and I hope that things work out well for your babies.

You might want to look into other anger outlets in the future though.  Internet fights rarely lead to everyone walking away feeling good, including the instigator.
    So... @vargasgurl this post wasn't even in reference to you. This was in reference to the non-M'15er that chose to keep the pot stirred up in our random thread. What I said in the HDBD thread to you about your pic was not confrontational, and you chose to make it so. I didn't escalate the issue, I was just informing you of things I have seen in the past. It wasn't a personal attack on you.

That said, good luck with your pregnancy. I'm sorry your appointment didn't go well. I hope everything turns out okay with your twins.
  • kcbizme said:

kcbizme said:

Seriously?

Uhmm!! You started this mess with your comment about my bump. I was just trying to participate in the thread like everyone else. I have always been supportive to the women on this and my O13 board and you made me roll my eyes. Knit picking what is acceptable.

So I play nice with everyone and offer support and comfort where I can. Maybe you need to focus on other things.

By the way I won't be posting anymore more bump pics ... Because I ended up having a very bad apt today. There may be a problem my twins And there are a lot of unknowns. Hopefully my procedure will be successful and I can have my babies.

Have a good night and I wish you all very healthy pregnancies . ENOUGH ALREADY!

I'm really sorry for your appointment going badly today, and I hope that things work out well for your babies.

You might want to look into other anger outlets in the future though.  Internet fights rarely lead to everyone walking away feeling good, including the instigator.

So... @vargasgurl this post wasn't even in reference to you. This was in reference to the non-M'15er that chose to keep the pot stirred up in our random thread. What I said in the HDBD thread to you about your pic was not confrontational, and you chose to make it so. I didn't escalate the issue, I was just informing you of things I have seen in the past. It wasn't a personal attack on you.

That said, good luck with your pregnancy. I'm sorry your appointment didn't go well. I hope everything turns out okay with your twins.

Got it. I was and still am very upset last night over my apt and initially annoyed that my post became a bigger deal than it really should have.

I deleted the comment that I wrote because I didn't want it to be misconstrued , but pp suggested that I keep the post because it already had been quoted .. So it was already out there for everyone to see.

Anyway thank you for your well wishes.
    < image
  • @vargasgurl of course. I would never wish ill will on anyone or their unborn child. I hope things take a turn for the better for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"