Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Hello all...I'm new!

Hello everyone. My name is Christine. I have just recently started trying for a baby. I joined the bump because my sister found a great "moms group" so I wanted to try. I have to admit I'm a little lost. I have no clue what all of the abbreviations are that I'm reading which makes it hard to follow but I'll get there. I just wanted to say hello and ask for any advice! We are currently keeping it a secret that we are trying so I don't really have anyone to talk to about all this!

Re: Hello all...I'm new!

• Options
    I read it but I'm only on my phone so I think I need to look on a computer. My phone really only shows how to make a signature so I think I need to do a little more digging!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome. Read the Newbie Blog, Chart/Temp, lurk on the WTO/TWW threads, and read TCOYF (Taking Charge of Your Fertility).  The acronyms will come with time - you can always google them and there are many websites that list them.  Good luck! 
    DH (28) & Me (28)
    Married 08/11
    TTC #1: July 2014

DEC SIGGY CHALLENGE: FAV HOLIDAY MOVIE - THE HOLIDAY

• Options
    Thanks everyone! I just found it! I needed to get out of the mobile site and view the full site! Thanks!!
  • Options
    Yep! But once I clicked full site I was able to see the menu drop down button and find all the goodies to read!
  • Options
    Hello and welcome
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • Options
    Welcome to the board.

Me-27 DH-29

TTC#1 January 2013

BFP February 27th 2014, MMC ended in D&C

Working on our rainbow!

Curious about my ute?

• Options
    Welcome and good luck!

TTC #1: February 1, 2014
    BFP #1: 2/21/14 EDD: 10/31/14 MMC: discovered 3/31/14 (blighted ovum) D&C: 4/3/14 at 9w6d

BFP #2:12/18/14 EDD: 8/27/14 Beta #1 (16 DPO): 50 Beta #2 (18 DPO): 54 CP: 12/25/14 at 5w0d

Names | Blog | Chart

Formally LisaG09

"Everybody wants to be happy. Nobody wants to feel pain but you can't have a rainbow without the rain."

• Options
    welcome and good luck!
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • Options
    Welcome! 
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge - Workout Fails

Married 11/14/09
    Me: 27
    DH: 33
    TTC #1 since 1/1/14
  • Options
    Welcome :)
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck!
    imageimage
    October siggy challenge: Villains
  • Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all!
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck!

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"