May 2015 Moms

PgAL weekly check in : Oct 7

Welcome to the PgAL check-in! This the weekly check-in for May 2015 moms who have previously experienced a miscarriage, stillbirth, or loss of a child at any age. If you are new, please feel free to jump right in. I look forward to the support we can share over the many months to come. This road is not easy, it helps to have each other to lean on! In case you need a mantra refresher you can find those 
HERE. 

Thanks to @Ramy3 creative skills we have our PgAL badge that you can add to your siggy. 

To our ladies who experienced loss this week, know your LO will always be remembered. You each will be in our thoughts and prayers! Many hugs!

@norsern – How are you doing? How is the food aversions going? How was your appointment yesterday? I too enjoy Once Upon A Time. Hope you guys are liking it too.

@ramy3 – Fingers crossed for your u/s on the 9th. Have you had any other concerns the past few days? I am with you on the m/s. I have lost quite a bit of weight. I finally have stabilized. Hope you get to a good place soon! Another Once Upon A Time watcher. Woot. I need to catch up the newest episodes still.

@kate6214 – Glad you have found a food you can handle! That is a great place to start with the food issues. Are you feeling good emotionally this week as well? YAY for an awesome u/s a couple weeks ago! FX all continues on track. I have not seen Call the Midwife. I will have to add that to my watch list on Netflix. Thank you for helping with our check in!! The help is much appreciated!

@PlayboyMommy – How have you been feeling this week? How did your test go today? Any news on boy or girl? I do not know how long the results take to come in for the MaterniT21 test. How to get away with murder looks like a good show. I may have to check it out as well.

@kj808 – Hope all is continuing to go great. How the u/s go on Thursday? You are into all great shows! I am catching up on Resurrection currently.

@Poppy715 – How did your appointment go on Monday? Do you like the Belly Book as a journal? I have not found one yet to do with this pregnancy. I just caught up with Walking Dead and excited for this new season.

@audpod2004 -  How was your appointment on Friday? That is awesome your OB is working with your PgAL brain. This pregnancy I am getting the least u/s we have ever done. I am really nervous about it, but a friend sent me a Doppler so I am excited to have that at home to use daily if I want. Hope all went well on Friday for you.

@ElsieMae – How is the Diclegis working for you? Hope that have given some relief! FX for you as you approach your u/s date. I have not done six feet under yet. May have to add that to the watch list as well.

@mlbrooks619 – Sorry you had a rough couple weeks emotionally. I hope this week has been better. Hope you mom has been supportive since you told her. How are you feeling this week?

@scubakate – Yay for a great appointment last week How are you feeling this week? I also just caught up on Netflix with Bones excited for the new season.

@robotpcr – How has the unisom and B6 been working for you? Glad you have not had too many worries lately. Hope that continues. I just blew through all of Bones this week with the last season. Excited for the new season.

@littlecookie – Glad you are doing well emotionally! How did your call on Thursday go? When is your next appointment?

@soyboy – Yay for nothing too terrible m/s wise and that you are in a good place emotionally! It is okay for the due to be a few days off. They typically will not change it unless difference more than 7 days. Only really an issue if for a c-section or induction date. Hopefully this due date sticks for you. Glad nothing was wrong when you went to hospital!

@pintobean39 – Welcome to our check in. Sorry to hear about all your losses. FX this is your rainbow baby!! Glad that all is going well physically so far. Just  try to focus on the joy of being pregnant for today. We all understand it is hard. How did your appointment go today? I will have to check out the black list. I have not heard of that one.

@Lbdelacruz – How did your u/s go on Monday? Welcome to our check in as well. Hope you are having a good week emotionally now that you had the u/s. FX all looked perfect!

@mrsmustard12 – How is the m/s going? Getting any better? Hope this week has been better emotionally for you! How were your u/s results?

@mpiemont – Sorry you have been feeling really shitty. How did your u/s go on Monday? FX all went well and all is perfect.

@equestriandiva – Yay for having a good u/s and getting to hear the heartbeat. How are you feeling this week?

@schoolpsychsteph – Welcome to our check in. How are you doing this week? Glad all is looking good so far! Hope all continues to go well. You watch the new TWD? I still have to watch it online.

@jacks2008 – Glad you joined us, welcome to our check in. FX this is your rainbow baby. Hope your u/s goes amazing tomorrow! Keep us posted on how it goes.

@vballgirl78 – FX for your appointment tomorrow!! Hope all goes amazing. How are you doing now that you have passed your loss milestone? How have your been feeling this week? Definitely excited about TWD too.

@maggiet19 – How are you feeling this week, the m/s improving? That is a great place to be, to just know that it is not in your control. How was your appointment today?

@sunshinedaisies000 – Welcome to your check in. How are you feeling? How are things going with YH being 2000 miles away? Yay for good u/s! Hope all continues to go well.

@sunnysidexup – Welcome to our checking, glad you can join us. Hope you are having a good week. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow. FX all goes well!

@heathersf11 – Hope your m/s had continued to die down. How was your appointment on Friday? I can not wait to start back up with Dr Who when the new season comes to Netflix.

@acalco – How was your appointment on Monday? How are you feeling? Glad your DH has been really supportive for you.

@anydots55 – welcome to our check in. Glad you have been feeling pretty well so far, aside from the fatigue. Keep us posted on how your appointment goes this week.

@melhubbell83 – Sorry you have also been hit hard with m/s. Welcome to our check in. Glad you can join us. Fx as you approach your first appointment!

@lalalady54 – Sorry you are also getting hit hard with m/s. I am right with you. I am down 8 but finally stopped. Glad emotionally you are doing well. Hope that is continuing. Keep us posted on how your u/s goes tomorrow!

@chaitealover – Hope it has not been too hard to teach this past week! Keep us posted on your appointment on Thursday. Hope all is perfect!!

@Illinimomma – Yay you had a great appointment last week! Everything continuing to go well? The Waltons is a great show!

@kforbes14 – welcome to our check in. How have things been going? As for not being able to poop my OB has suggested Colace 2 times a day and if needed Miralax. I understand. FX all is going great for this pregnancy for you.

@rakle99 – So sorry for your recent losses. FX this is your rainbow baby. Glad you can join us, welcome. How are you feeling this week? Hope you were able to get through last week okay with passing a loss milestone. The Goodwife is a good one. I have just started that.

@MichieU79 – Glad you are getting to a good place in your pregnancy. FX as you get to your big appointment on the 14th. Glad baby is right on track so far! Everything else going well?

@branders74 – Glad you are feeling pretty well. Hope you continue to feel this way emotionally. Sorry m/s is kicking your butt. FX it gets better for you soon. Glad all went well at your last appointment.

@teachnva – How are you feeling this week? I understand the baby bloat. I feel huge this time around, but know it is all bloat. Questions are being asked for sure. LOL. FX all continues to go well for you!

@pandabear55 – Welcome to our check in. Sorry for all your losses. Hope you had a good week and have been feeling well. When is your next appointment?

@dreamchaser246 – How are you feeling? I have my FX for your upcoming appointment. Keep us posted on how it goes. I understand the hesitation in committing. Hope you know we are all here for you!

@AlexandriaPR – So glad you had a great u/s! How are things this week for you? When is your next appointment? Oooo I forgot about Downtown Abby, another good one for sure.

@wheazy – Welcome to the check in. Glad you can join us. Glad you have been feeling alright, hope it continues to not be too bad for you. How was your u/s today? FX all went well! Sorry to hear about your foot! Hope it heals up fast!!

@ash413, @rco987 – I am sorry for your loss. You and your families are in my thoughts and prayers! Your May baby will not be forgotten. Hope you each get your rainbow baby one day!! Hugs!

Please share the following in your post

Pregnancy Loss Background (if first time joining us) :

EDD :

Gestation in weeks/fruit :

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally?

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones:

Any updates from last weeks check-in :

GTKY –  What has been one of the most memorable dates with your SO?

*bumping under a new name since July 2014*
Married 9/4/11
BFP 4/5/09, EDD 12/4/09, m/c
 7/31/09
BFP 5/27/11, EDD 1/17/12, DS born 1/16/12
BFP 8/16/14, EED 4/29/15, We are having another BOY!

Lilypie Maternity tickers    image 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimage
Yup. DS is Tommy Pickles! Nothing like living with an escape artist.
Just another cloth diapering, baby wearing mama.

Re: PgAL weekly check in : Oct 7

• edited October 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you @momtosam‌ my mom wS very supportive, I knew she would be :) but my stepdad spilled the beans to all of their friends while we were there visiting lol

EDD : 5/13

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 9 weeks tomorrow!

How are you feeling physically? Good. Constipation, some sciatic pain, a few cramps which are mild so I think are uterus stretching cramps.
    Emotionally? Good

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: next us next week at 10 weeks. 9 weeks was when baby stopped growing last time so big appt next week.

GTKY – What has been one of the most memorable dates with your SO? Before we moved we used to go to the same restaurant every Valentine's Day. Those were my favorite.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EDD : May 26th

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 7 weeks today / blueberry

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally? Today is a great day!  Last week I was informed that I had low progesterone and was placed on a supplement.  Since then I have been a nervous wreck and bounced back and forth between feeling like I had no reason to believe anything was wrong and being sure this wasn't going to work out.  Today I had my follow up ultrasound and saw a healthy looking little jellybean with a strong heartbeat.  Yay!

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: I had an US today and will have another followup in 3 weeks.  After that its back to monthly appointments for me!

GTKY –  What has been one of the most memorable dates with your SO?  Well... this time of year always reminds me of our trips to the pumpkin patch and corn maze.  There is a huge one near our house and one year we got lost in the maze for 2+ hours!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • @momtosam Thanks for the check in

EDD: May 7

Gestation in Weeks/Fruit:

9 weeks 5 days olive

How are you feeling emotionally? Physically?

Physically The nausea has been waning a little in the last two days. I've lost a few lbs, but I'm overweight so it's not a big deal. Boobs are killing me and prepregnancy I was a 32G and I'm spilling out of the cups.

Emotionally I've been doing ok. Then a new teacher at work miscarried this week. She was far enough along to be showing. It really hit me hard. Also my mom's best friend who is a big loud mouth found out I'm pregnant and is ready to tell the world. (A relative thought she was messaging my mom on Facebook and instead posted to her wall) so now we had to tell her about my losses in order to hopefully keep her trap shut. I've still got 2 weeks until my next appointment which feels like forever.

Upcoming Appointments/Milestones

This past week was the anniversary of my first D&C. :(

GTKY: My husband is not the romantic type, but for our first anniversary we stayed at a beautiful bed and breakfast and ate at some awesome local restaurants and he planned the entire thing and kept it a surprise.

BFP #1: 8/17/13     Due Date: 4/26/14      MMC discovered @ 9w 4d       D&C: 10/2/13
    BFP #2: 12/23/13       Due Date: 9/6/14      MMC discovered @ 8w 5d    D&C: 2/6/14
    BFP #3 8/26/14     Due Date: 5/7/15  

imageimage

• @momtosam you are amazing at keeping up with all of us. Thank you so much!

EDD :
    May 15

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 8w4d/raspberry

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally? Not bad physically. Just bloated, sore boobs, heartburn, some shortness of breath, fatigue, food aversions, and occasional nausea. Emotionally I find myself getting irritated easily and snapping at DH for weird reasons. I feel bad after but it seems justified at the time!

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: Next appointment is on the 20th with my OB. I'm guessing i'll get a pelvic exam and pap. Awesome. Hopefully i'll be able to see/hear baby again too.

Any updates from last weeks check-in: My appointment last Thursday went really well. Baby is still measuring on track and hb increased to 171. I graduated from my RE! 

One of the most memorable is our very first date. It was cute how much effort he put into planning it. He ordered takeout from one of my favorite Italian restaurants then took me to the beach for a dinner picnic to watch the sunset. It was so romantic!

@kj808 – Hope all is continuing to go great. How the u/s go on Thursday? You are into all great shows! I am catching up on Resurrection currently. I love Fall TV! Resurrection has been great so far this season, I feel like I never know what to expect! I love how there are twists and turns every week.
    May '15 January siggy challenge:
    * Me: 33, DH: 34 * Married 11.10.06 *
    DS 10.2.07 | DD 7.27.10 | 4 angel babies
    BFP #7 | EDD 5.15.15 | It's a BOY!
     BabyFetus Ticker  
    image  image
  • EDD :  Somewhere between 5/25-5/30 (explained later in post)

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 6w3d, sweet pea

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally?  Physically a lot of my symptoms have subsided since today.  They are still sort of there, just not as strong.  Mostly food aversions, but the nausea is better.  Emotionally I am a wreck as of yesterday.  I knew i had my 2nd ultrasound today and it didn't hit me until yesterday and I was suddenly very scared.  I had an interesting experience while waiting for my ultrasound (in its own post) so that sort of calmed my nerves.  At my facility, the sonographers aren't really allowed to say much to you but she said she could tell me if she found a heartbeat, which she didn't.  I was also measuring only 6w3d instead of 7w1d which I guess isn't horrible?  I basically left the office with no new information other than I was measuring behind.  Not knowing is horrible and I had to cry it out for 10 minutes in the car before going to work.  I just don't know if I should still be excited or not.  I did have a good beta last Wednesday though so I am trying to focus on that.  Also 6w3d is further than I got last time, which is also positive.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones:  None

Any updates from last weeks check-in :  I guess I mentioned those above.

GTKY –  What has been one of the most memorable dates with your SO?  I think our first date is still one of the most memorable.  He took me to a nice wine bar in downtown Orlando then since it was a Sunday and a lot was closed, we went to Walmart (on a first date!!!) and bought a DVD to go watch at his house.  Let's just say we didn't make it too far into the movie ;-)
    BFP#1: 7/19/14  -  EDD: 3/26/15  -  MC: 8/14/14 @ 8w
    BFP#2: 9/14/14 - EDD: 5/28/15 - MC: 11/6/14 @ 10w
  • momtosam , How does the Doppler work? Where would you get one? 

A doppler is pretty much what you OB uses at the appointments to get heartbeat for you at check up. A friend sent me hers. But I was looking at the Sonoline B fetal doppler. They are around $45-60 online. Just makes so you can get your baby heartbeat at home. I only tried yesterday, and could not find it. But my baby was really low at my appointment today. So going to try again tonight now that I have a general idea of where to look. 
    *bumping under a new name since July 2014*
    Married 9/4/11
    BFP 4/5/09, EDD 12/4/09, m/c
     7/31/09
    BFP 5/27/11, EDD 1/17/12, DS born 1/16/12
    BFP 8/16/14, EED 4/29/15, We are having another BOY!

Lilypie Maternity tickers    image 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimage
    Yup. DS is Tommy Pickles! Nothing like living with an escape artist.
    Just another cloth diapering, baby wearing mama.

• @momtosam- Congrats on hearing the heart beat! Such a great feeling. I hope you start getting more sleep.

I also wanted to thank you for doing this check-in. You are so sweet to do a personal check in with everyone. I started crying when I read it. Thank you!

EDD: May 10

Gestational Age: 9 weeks, 2 days

How are you feeling? Emotionally... I feel better since passing our loss milestone and because the morning sickness has been terrible (I take that as a good sign). I'm very nervous for our u/s tomorrow but am hopeful that if all looks good I might be able to relax a bit. Physically... Awful. M/S is kicking my butt!

Upcoming appointments: U/S tomorrow!

GTKY: I think my most memorable date with DH was our first date. We met to play volleyball, then went to dinner. We obviously didn't want the date to end so we went to a movie. Then, I invited him over to watch Survivor and Amazing Race (a common interest we discovered). We talked for hours and I didn't want him to leave 13+ hours later we said good night and I knew something special was starting.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • Thanks for checking in! US Monday went great. Measuring right on track, HB 176.

EDD : 5/9

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 9w3d

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally? Physically a mess. Still nauseous all day long! Pretzel sticks and really cold water are about all that sounds appetizing today. Emotionally not bad- I've now had 3 good USs and am a little tiny bit more relaxed.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: NT scan 10/24, next OB visit 11/3

GTKY – What has been one of the most memorable dates with your SO?
    Dinner at this restaurant on the water in Sorrento, Italy on our honeymoon. The food and atmosphere were out of this world.
    DS1 born 4/17/11
    DS2 born 2/22/13
    MMC 5/16/14@8w2d
    DD due 5/9/15 Please be our
    RAINBOW

imageimage
  • EDD : May 24th

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 7 weeks 2 days

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally?  Exhausted! I'm a first grade teacher and I am not sure how I am going to get through this school year pregnant.  To top it all off I've had an awful cold.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: In 2 weeks.

Any updates from last weeks check-in : Yesterday we went to the doctor and had a heartbeat!  It was such a relief in a way, but also still very worried.

GTKY –  What has been one of the most memorable dates with your SO?  Our last anniversary we went to a little town that has lots of shops, a brewery, and a winery.  Everything was walkable so we got a hotel room, hit the winery, then the brewery, then all the little shops in the morning and also some really cool scenic spots.
  • Thanks for the check in!

EDD : 5/27

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 6w6d

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally?: Physically is up and down, I felt perfectly fine for a couple days which of course cued a freakout as I was sure it was over. However nausea has resumed full force the last few days, now all I can convince myself to eat are starchy carbs. I think my eating habits are going to give me away to my coworkers before anything else, I had been eating really healthy and now I eat terrible food... Emotionally I am a big ball of crazy, all I can focus on is that tomorrow I will know if this is a viable pregnancy.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: Tomorrow!! Finally my first appt with US! I'll update afterwards!

Any updates from last weeks check-in : Nada

I think one of our most memorable was a trip to San Antonio for our 1 year dating anniversary. It was TERRIBLE, but we both realized how much we hate large cities and that we are much better suited for small towns and lazy weekends. It must have been a good start as we're still going strong 11 years later.
    Me: 28 DH: 32
    DD1: February 2011
    BFP # 1 8/2009  EDD 5/2014 MMC/ D&C 10/2009
    BFP # 3 12/2013 EDD 9/2014 CP 1/2014
    BFP # 4 4/2014 EDD 12/2014 MMC/ D&C 5/2014
    BFP # 5 9/2014 EDD 5/27/2015
  • EDD :
    @momtosam thanks for the check in. I'm glad you got to hear the heartbeat. I'm thinking about getting a doppler too. You'll have to let me know what you think about yours. 

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 10 weeks, 4 days/ prune

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally? I am feeling pretty good this week. My boobs are still pretty sore, I can't button some of my pants, and I'm feeling super tired in the afternoon, but no more m/s this week (or for the past couple weeks really). Last week I was a wreck emotionally, but I feel much better now that DH and I have seen the baby again and got to see it moving around in there. 
    Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: I had a blood panel run today as part of a screening test. I've never seen so many vials collected at one time in my life. I think I counted her taking seven. This is going to be combined with a NT scan and some more blood work in the second trimester. My next OB appointment is on October 27th. 

Any updates from last weeks check-in : My appointment went well and baby was measuring four days ahead of their original measurements from my first u/s. 

GTKY –
     What has been one of the most memorable dates with your SO? When we lived in San Francisco we used to take frequent road trips to places within two hours or the city. Sonoma was a favorite spot of ours. It was fun to visit a winery, or have a picnic in the town square. San Francisco was always so cold in the summer and I always craved the sunshine. It was a lovely weekend retreat. 
    DH diagnosed with testicular cancer 6/04/10
    Married DH 8/1/11
    7/21/13 SA poor morphology/ low count
    BFP #1 11/18/13, EDD 7/22/14 
    MC Blighted Ovum 12/4/13 @ 7wks
    BFP #2 8/21/14, EDD 5/1/15 

All Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi everyone, I guess it's time for me to admit there is probably a baby in there and join you lovely ladies in discussion.

Pregnancy Loss Background (if first time joining us) : I have had 5 early miscarriages (ranging from 6 wks to 14 wks). But, this time I am shocked to say I accidentally got pregnant while celebrating an anniversary. I got put on progesterone as a safety procaution but as I have never been pregnant without infertility treatments I have no idea what to expect.

EDD : 05/30

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 6 wks 5 days (um blueberry?)

How are you feeling physically? I feel great except for the progesterone makes me moody. That is not abnormal for me, I tend to get m/a at the end of my viable pregnancies not the beginning. Emotionally? Holy heck I am a mess.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: I have blood labs tomorrow and my first u/s on Friday to check for viability and confirm gestation since I don't know when (for sure) I got pregnant.

Any updates from last weeks check-in : my first time :)

My husband and I once stood and talked in the rain for 4 hours. Sounds silly but it's when I knew I would marry him.
  • chicagomomabchicagomomab member
    edited October 2014
    Hope you ladies don't mind me joining the discussion.

Pregnancy Loss Background (if first time joining us) :  I have a 20 month old daughter and I had a m/c on August 13th at 5w3d.  I was really surprised to get pregnant so quickly and since I didn't technically have a LMP in August, I can only estimate my due date until my first appointment and u/s next Thursday.

EDD :  Like I mentioned above, I'm really just guessing at this point because my m/c was on August 13th and the day I *think* I conceived was either Sept. 1st or 2nd (not temping or tracking, I just know we only had sex one time and I don't remember exactly which of those days it was).  Based on that, I'm estimating that I'm a little over 7w but hoping to confirm next Thursday (10/16).

Gestation in weeks/fruit :  See above.

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally?  Physically I've had a ton of nausea which I didn't have with my DS at all.  I'm worried that I'm gaining weight way too quickly (up 3lbs from nervous eating I think).  Emotionally, I'm still very paranoid that something could happen to this baby since I haven't seen an u/s yet.  

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones:  First appointment and u/s is on 10/16

Any updates from last weeks check-in :  N/A

ETA:
    GTKY –  What has been one of the most memorable dates with your SO?  When we vacationed in LA, we went to dinner at Gordon Ramsay's restaurant and did the tasting menu with wine pairings and it was amazing.  We love a good meal ;)

BabyFruit Ticker

• EDD : 5/17/15

Gestation in weeks/fruit :
    8w/3d Raspberry

Physically drained between m/s that lasts all day and exhaustion, back hurts and lightheaded spells.  Emotionally feeling good!

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones:
    Next appt is 10/27 to hear the heartbeat, this will be a nerve racking day since it's the time frame and appt that everything went wrong last time.

Had some spotting last week and went in for an u/s to check on things and had a great HB of 167 and measuring ahead by 3 days (though it's too early to change a due date or anything so i'm keeping everything based on my 5/17 due date)

My husband (while we were dating) picked my up at my apartment in college, had packed a picnic and we went to the lake and he taught me how to skip rocks.  This lake was typically packed with people, but on this particular day no one else was there. We stayed long enough to watch the sun set and it was amazing!
    BFP #1 on 1/10/14. M/C on 3/3/14
    BFP #2 on 9/3/14. EDD 5/14/15

IAmPregnant Ticker
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you so much for the check in @momtosam‌
    Thinking of you @mrsmustard12‌

EDD : 5/27

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 7wks

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally?: I'm still doing good emotionally. Physically not so great. When I talked to the nurse last week she said she'd put in a Zofran prescription for me, but I didn't need it then. It's gotten bad though, so I may call back this morning. I'm also already constipated.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: I did bloodwork on Monday. Waiting for results. First appt is next Tuesday.

Any updates from last weeks check-in not really

On our "babymoon" to FL with our son, my H went fishing while I got a massage. The chef at the resort made us a four course meal with the fish. It was super romantic.
                          January Siggy Challenge: You had one job

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I missed last week's post as I was travelling for my SILs wedding.

EDD : May 15

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 8w5d / Raspberry

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: Ultrasound today with the new doctor. My RE would only see me before 8 weeks, so seeing my OBGYN today for first prenatal.

I was feeling really good for the most part, really tired and jet lagged after my trip...stupid 6 hour time difference. I started feeling some cramping and aches last night but better now. But now I feel like I'm having a lot of dc and thought I saw some brown in it this morning....so now I'm really impatient for my u/s  -- just wanna make sure LO is OK. I hate PGAL brain.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTC: Started May 2012
    Bloodwork - potential ovulation issue which seemed to be fixed by clomid.
    SA - Mot (36%) and count low 9.3 mil (updated) 
    HSG - Oct 16 2013 - came back clear
    Clomid #1 - Nov. 2013 - BFN
    BFP#1 =  Clomid #2, Dec. 2013 - EDD 9.9.14 Loss Jan 9
    Femara #1 + Trigger (2/21) Feb. 2014 +ruptured ovarian cyst - BFN
    SIS clear
    April 2014: 50IU Follistim CD3-CD9 + 25IU CD10-CD13+CD13 trigger 1 mature follie= BFN
    IUI #1: May 2014 50IU Follistim + trigger + IUI = BFN
    IUI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim + IUI (3 mil sperm)=  BFN
    TI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim  + Trigger = BFN
    BFP#2 = IUI# 3: Aug 2014 75IU Follistim+ Trigger + IUI (2 mil sperm) EDD May 15

BabyFruit Ticker

Love bugs unite!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Gestation in weeks/fruit : 11w-lime

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally? Getting more nauseous and tired than before. Emotionally-good, a little peeved because a good friend blabbed to all our friends that we were expecting!

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: Appointment on Friday!!

Any updates from last weeks check-in :nope

Our first valentine's day we went to Portland Maine and ate at the most delicious restaurant (5 course meal) and walked around near the lighthouses!

Me: 26 DH: 29
    3/13: Miscarriage
    11/13: Ectopic Pregnancy-removal of 1 fallopian tube

BFP: 8/21/14 

Moses born by emergency C-section 4/23/2015

It's a Boy!

• Background:  I had a missed miscarriage in April at 7 weeks.  Best the could tell, baby stopped developing the day I had my first ultrasound.  I had a D&C.  

EDD: 05/09/2015 :) 

Gestation 9w4d a strawberry/green olive (depending on which app I look at)

Upcoming App: 10/28 for 12 week checkup, NST test and labs. 

I'm feeling pretty good, nausea, dizziness, exhaustion and ickiness finally went away this week, yah! the boob soreness, insomnia and food aversions/cravings remain LOL.   Emotionally, I am alright.  We have had 3 scans so far to check on our butterbean, the last was over a week ago, and everything looked great.  I've had some minor brown spotting, but nothing that was too alarming.  

Most memorable date is an actual date, 07/09/2011, the day our son was born.  It by far exceeded everything up until that point in our lives.
    BFP#1: 11/07/2010
    DS: 07/09/2011
    BFP #2: 03/27/2014; MMC: 04/23/2014; D&C
    BFP #3: 08/29/2014; EDD 05/09/2014 

Pregnancy Ticker

image             image

• Quick update, first ultrasound was perfect!! Measuring 2 days behind my estimate with a HB of 140! Now I get weekly ultrasounds until 10 weeks, I'm thrilled!
    Me: 28 DH: 32
    DD1: February 2011
    BFP # 1 8/2009  EDD 5/2014 MMC/ D&C 10/2009
    BFP # 3 12/2013 EDD 9/2014 CP 1/2014
    BFP # 4 4/2014 EDD 12/2014 MMC/ D&C 5/2014
    BFP # 5 9/2014 EDD 5/27/2015
    BFP#1: 11/07/2010
    DS: 07/09/2011
    BFP #2: 03/27/2014; MMC: 04/23/2014; D&C
    BFP #3: 08/29/2014; EDD 05/09/2014 

Pregnancy Ticker

image             image

• EDD : 5/12/15

Gestation in weeks/fruit : Olive 9w1d

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally? Physically I'm feeling pretty crummy a majority of the day, throwing up 1x a day typically, not able to eat or drink much, I'm down about 6 lbs. Emotionally I'm doing ok, I can feel my ute growing and the fact that I'm sick is helping

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: Had my 1st appt with my m/w yesterday, didn't get to hear the HB on the doppler yet (wah , wah) so I'm going back in two weeks to check the HB (for my own good, my next appointment is 3 weeks away), she's being sweet to just let me pop in to hear it

Any updates from last weeks check-in : we told our families because I'm going on a trip this weekend, where I'll likely be outed so we wanted to tell them first

we hiked weaver's needle together, that was a fun (and slightly scary) experience
    ~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• momtosam said:

@sunnysidexup – Welcome to our checking, glad you can join us. Hope you are having a good week. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow. FX all goes well!

EDD : 5/28/15

Gestation in weeks/fruit : sweet pea measuring, but OB said 6w2d today

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally? having MS but got a prescription. Ladies, my heart almost dropped in my appt today when according to my cycle dates I'm supposed to be 7w, but doc said I'm 6w2d. baby is .52 cm but according to TB that's 7w, while OB said 6w2d. He seemed happy with it though, and baby had 120bpm heart rate. I feel better about it now, but am even more anxious to get to my Oct 30th appt. AHHH!

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: not til the 30th. just going to enjoy my MS as a good sign and enjoy getting fat. want to see more of a bump and not just bloat bump.

Any updates from last weeks check-in : appt above

before school started we went to Laguna Beach overnight with our pups. walked around and enjoyed the sights and probably when we made the baby :p haha

Our rescued fur babies, Harley and Maya

Pregnancy%20ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP 1/23/14, EDD 10/1/14, M/C 2/13/14 - Forever loved <3
  • @momtosam thanks for the check-in, sorry I'm late!

EDD : 5-10-15

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 9w3d, green olive?

How are you feeling physically? Morning sickness is finally starting to ease up some (I only actually vomit 2-3 times a day these days) Emotionally? Suprisingly great.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: NT scan and next OB appt on the 23rd

Any updates from last weeks check-in : I had an ultrasound last Friday and another one today and both were great, baby has a great heart rate at about 170 and it was just thumping away :) my heart melts everytime I hear it :)

Hmmm... We've had lots, I think of my husbands first birthday we spent together we spent 5 hours drinking wine and eating dinner learning about each other and loving each other's company. Another that comes to my head was a romantic dinner over the water in Phuket on our honeymoon, it was the two of us, the ocean and the moon, it wa beautiful.
    BFP #1-- 8-25-12, DD Born 5-1-13 
    BFP #2-- 5-6-14, MMC 6-13-14, D&C 6-13-14
    BFP #3 -- 8-26-14, EDD 5-10-15 

• chaitealoverchaitealover member
    edited October 2014
    @momtosam thanks for the personal check-ins!! That was so sweet of you!

EDD : 5-30-15

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 6 weeks 5 days/sweet pea

How are you feeling physically? Horrible. I'm exhausted and queasy 24/7 and have been dealing with a migraine since yesterday.
    Emotionally? We just got back from the dr and everything's great! So I'm pretty good today.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: NT scan and next OB appt on Nov 12.

Any updates from last weeks check-in : I just had an ultrasound and we are right on track! Heartbeat was good at 136 and the little bean was there! It was so amazing and has made me feel do much better!

Hmmm... We've had lots, I think my most memorable was 2 years ago over Christmas. We went to visit my parents on Oahu and my husband and I went to Kauai for a night. It was so fun just being the two of us, it almost felt like we were back on our honeymoon. We just hung out at the beach, went to a really nice dinner and explored around our hotel.
  • EDD : May 18

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 8 weeks 4 days/ Raspberry

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally?  Emotionally I still feel pretty good other than DWTS made me cry this last week watching everybody's emotional stories.  Physcially I was hoping I could say this week that the m/s had died down but nope it came back with a vengeance last night.  Other than that just sore boobs, which are now up 1 whole cup size, fatigue, and constipation.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: Next appointment isn't until 10/29

Any updates from last weeks check-in : No updates

I'm not sure I would qualify it as a date but earlier this year we got up at like 4AM on a really cold morning so that we could drive out of the city and watch all the shooting stars that were happening.  Was really nice just us and our blankets and hot coffee.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    #1 DS Tanner Ray 10/13/1998
    #2 Natural M/C 03/2014
    #3 DS Beckett Jameson 05/14/2015
    #4 EDD 05/12/2017
  • Thanks everyone! I finally feel like I can be here now! We had our first appointment yestrday, and it took a long while (and lots of held breath, took ages to find and was hard to keep) but we finally heard a little heartbeat!

EDD : May 17th

Gestation in weeks/fruit : 8 w 6 d

How are you feeling physically? Emotionally? Physically, sick (but happy I am) and emotionally, so much better. Hearing the heartbeat yesterday found me so much relief.

Upcoming Appointments or Milestones: U/S next week. =)

Any updates from last weeks check-in : see above! I'm going to finally commit with a ticker! =)

GTKY –  What has been one of the most memorable dates with your SO? Oye, too many, the time he snuck down from school to visit me (and propose) and had an elaborate "Amazing Race" style proposal, I'm not even sure. We're homebodies, so an amazing date usually involves something fun at home. =)
    BabyFetus Ticker

Rainbow baby, EDD 7/8/14, missed miscarriage 12/5/13. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"