Minnesota Babies

Panorama prenatal screening

Does anyone know of a local ob that offers panorama? My clinic only offers Materniti21. Thx

My two boys are getting a surprise May 2015!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Panorama prenatal screening

• I'm not sure but you should try asking your doc?
  • I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that panorama, Maternix, and Verifi were pretty similar, if not identical, in terms of what they screen for and the type of results that you get.  My clinic uses the verifi test and our insurance covered the entire cost (we have HealthPartners and I'm AMA, which probably is why they paid). 

Maybe research how they are the same and different, first? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I thought they were all very similar just different companys.
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I have researched why they are different and I have asked my dr. She suggested finding another clinic that offers the panorama instead for just this test. That is why I am asking if anyone knows of a clinic that offers this.

BabyFruit Ticker

• I had never heard of it until this chain.  Only seen clinics that offer Mat21 and Verify.
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Got it- I go to PN Shakopee and they use Verifi.  I'm guessing that PN SLP also uses the same test, but you would have to call and confirm.

The U of M OB and MW group might offer it, have you called them? I used them for my first, but declined the 13 week testing so I don't know exactly which tests they use/offer.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks! I will keep looking.

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"