April 2015 Moms

10 weeks and feeling great

concerned because I have minimal symptoms...should I be worried?

Re: 10 weeks and feeling great

• Symptoms come and go, and come back-it is different for everyone. It could be cause for concern, only your doctor will be able to answer that question.
  • I started feeling great at 10 weeks. I had only light symptoms before that. Basically from 10-12 weeks mine tapered off to just about nothing until headaches started right at 12. Just had 12 week scan and all looks good with baby measuring ahead
  • Loading the player...
  • KLM52015KLM52015 member
    edited October 2014
    I'm not totally concerned because I haven't had any bleeding, cramping or discomfort beside posterior pelvic pain which comes and goes. My next appointment is October 23, can't wait to see how my baby is doing! Thanks gals!
  • I do love my doppler! But I only let myself use it once a week for a couple minutes. Just don't wanna become too dependent on it. Such a lovely sound though! :x

• Hope you feel better. I wouldn't mind trading places so I can actually see/feel what you're going trough :)
  • I'm starting to go through this headache phase at 13 weeks. I need a back adjustment, massage and lots of other stuff. I'm also getting heartburn and some mild nausea. I stopped Zofran because having a BM is actually something I like having. 

Symptoms do come and go. I felt symptom free in 9 weeks but a week later intense nasuea hit me hard 
    BabyGagaPitaPata Cat tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm 14±5 and puking daily, even on zofran. Congratulations on your dream pregnancy.
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • I hit 11 weeks and the nausea was gone and I was hungry! And I mean starving every 45 min. But that only last 5 days and now I'm crazy nauseous all day today. I freaked out the first day but my nurse said nothing to worry about.
  • I haven't been having symptoms either, only been sick once or twice! I'm 12+1 today! Excited for my next scan in 5 weeks time! My love is unconditional for this little monster❤️
  • I hit 11 weeks on Saturday and it was like someone flipped a switch. I'm not falling asleep randomly and I can eat! I was actually really scared about it but then nugget was nice enough to make me throw up in the parking garage at work this morning. Since then I've felt fine. Now if I can only get him/her to move over and get off what ever nerve he/she is sitting on in my pelvis I would be great!

Would anyone have a suggestion for a home Doppler brand and do you think I would hear anything at 11 weeks?
  • 10 weeks was when I started feeling like myself again too and before that my symptoms were only really bad for a week or so. Once I started making myself eat a small amount every couple hours, my nausea weny away, and my energy hasn't plummeted or anything. Not everyone has an exhausting, uncomfortable first trimester! (My heart goes out to all the ladies who are having a rough time.)

My mom had 8 kids and says she had an easy time with all of us, so I figure I just take after her.
  • I'm just commenting to say I hate you, miss minimal symptoms. I don't actually. That's great that you're not sick as a dog. But I kinda do too because I'm jealous. That's all :)
  • I must say...I find your title very confusing if you are so concerned. I expected an upbeat thread or something of that nature. Claiming to be "feeling great" and then concerned are a bit conflicting.

Lol guess you're as confused as I am because it seems like everyone except you understood exactly what I meant.
  • Murran131 said:

I'm just commenting to say I hate you, miss minimal symptoms. I don't actually. That's great that you're not sick as a dog. But I kinda do too because I'm jealous. That's all :)

I hate you too! :) lol good luck with your pregnancy.
  • Thanks everyone for sharing! It's been very helpful!
  • KLM52015 said:

I must say...I find your title very confusing if you are so concerned. I expected an upbeat thread or something of that nature. Claiming to be "feeling great" and then concerned are a bit conflicting.

Lol guess you're as confused as I am because it seems like everyone except you understood exactly what I meant.
    Just to clarify, I am concerned because I do feel so great! That's concerning to me being that most women have uncomfortable pregnancies.
  • I'm 11 weeks 3 days and was symptom free yesterday! I could cook super without gagging! Lol. So fingers crossed. Oh and also saw baby on Ultrasound yesterday so that was a blessing all on it's own! :x
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"