August 2014 Moms

Whatcha doin? Poopin?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Whatcha doin? Poopin?

• I'm laying in bed. Lo just went down and I'm praying he stays down for a while. I'm exhausted and kinda in a bad mood. My mil is still here and totally annoying (she's leaving in the morning thank goddess). My dh is always complaining he's tired. He took a three hour nap yesterday! I just wanna punch him sometimes. Anyway. I need to sleep a bit. I'm sure I'll be up and on in the not so distant future :)
  • Haha, I like the title of this thread. I'm doing some online browsing for Christmas shopping. I want to start making some purchases soon. I am super excited for the holidays!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Nursing the wee one in bed. We had such a lovely "get ready for bed" process tonight, then as soon as I got in the shower he started screaming bloody murder of course! We were gonna try and get him to sleep in his room tonight, I think he knows. How do they know?? I'm much too tired to fight for it tonight. You win, baby.

So, nursing him to sleep and watching Parks and Rec.

And I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I tried with no luck. Loved those pills they gave me in the hospital to keep everything moving. Now it's back to waves of constipation. :-/

Otherwise I've been trying to pick photos to put in the new photo collage we have planned in the dining room. Waiting for DH to approve them...

• Just finished writing in my daily journal and cleaning up the dinner dishes. LO is asleep but I know will wake soon to nurse one last time, so I might just close my eyes on the couch for a few minutes. DH is out watching Monday Night Football.

image    image
  • Waiting to see if LO will go to sleep on his own in the crib. He is fed and changed and should go down at any moment. I hear him sucking on his fist and cooing. DH is playing Xbox, I'm getting ready for bed and am gonna watch Star Wars Rebels on the DVR. It's a new show and takes place between episode 3 and 4. DH had me watch SW Clone Wars and it was alright. Can't believe that kids could catch on to some of the themes of that series. Hoping Rebels is the same. We're big geeks over here.
    x
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Up with LO. Serious on the pooping thing. I've always been super regular...more than once a day.. even through pregnancy. No issues. After baby its awful. I either have diaherra or hard large stools that apparently irritate internal hemorrhoids. why so irregular!?!
  • Sitting on the couch... Watched cars while DH watched football on his iPad and did his fantasy football crap lol DS fell asleep at 7 so Im guessing he'll be up before midnight, should I stay up or try to sleep.. That is the question :/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I should be sleeping, but I had to pump before bed. I have an interview on Friday and DH needs pumped milk to give to DS. I'm stressed I won't be able to get enough between now and then -- tonight I only pumped 1.5 oz, sigh. I have no idea how much I'll need to leave him.
  • shevaCC said:

I should be sleeping, but I had to pump before bed. I have an interview on Friday and DH needs pumped milk to give to DS. I'm stressed I won't be able to get enough between now and then -- tonight I only pumped 1.5 oz, sigh. I have no idea how much I'll need to leave him.

Could you do a morning pump? You should get better output.

• I'm skipping my workout :-)
  • Planning a wedding...scary the day is almost here!

How exciting! When is the big day?
    It's mid november. Thankfully we went with a very small wedding of only 5 guests so there's really not a lot to do. still its a pain in the ass..
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Sitting here trying to figure out the stupidity that is "The Marketplace". They have 12 year olds that answer the phone, I swear. After asking me Delaney's birthdate, knowing full well she is 8 weeks old, I get...And would you like to choose a dental insurance plan for her as well? Ummm yes because she'll be needing braces next month. Oh wait, that's right, she has NO TEETH!
  • Planning a wedding...scary the day is almost here!

How exciting! When is the big day?
    It's mid november. Thankfully we went with a very small wedding of only 5 guests so there's really not a lot to do. still its a pain in the ass..
    I got married last year November 15! I can't believe that it's been almost a year already!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• After crying for a good chunk of the afternoon DD2 is finally asleep, on me. And DD2 is watching sleeping beauty. Quiet. ahh. I need to get up and make dinner soon though...

imageimage
  • Sitting here trying to figure out the stupidity that is "The Marketplace". They have 12 year olds that answer the phone, I swear. After asking me Delaney's birthdate, knowing full well she is 8 weeks old, I get...And would you like to choose a dental insurance plan for her as well? Ummm yes because she'll be needing braces next month. Oh wait, that's right, she has NO TEETH!
    I had the same issue. Dental is required for all children by federal law was what I was told.

I said no, and they didn't make me. I'd call them back. That's bs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"