May 2015 Moms
Options

May is so so far away

I am 6 weeks (Due May 28th) and we found out at 3 weeks. It seems like we will never get to May at this rate. I know... I am whining... but in my defense my last pregnancy, I miscarried at 9 weeks. I just want to be comfortable in my 13th week so I can relax a little. 

Super excited but wary...

Re: May is so so far away

• Options
    I am also due May 28. I am just enjoying my sleep while I can. Take up a hobby .. That will pass time for you.
  • Options
    Keep yourself busy and the time will go by so fast!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel you, lady! I'm due at the end of May as well and time is dragging on! I bet once you start showing and getting past the first trimester, things will get exciting and time will fly by. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sleep while you can I haven't really slept well in over 7 years after having my first child I don't think I'll sleep again until the last one is out of the house. Enjoy this time it will be the final time you'll being your own with your OH without the massive worry that comes with being a parent.
  • Options
    One day you will look back at this post and miss being pregnant. Enjoy each day (even the ones full of horrid nausea)!
  • Options
    We have sooo much to do and buy before May (many finish the basement and buy a van).  I would love to fast forward the first tri but after that, I need all the time I can get.

~Mama to two daughters and baby #3 coming soon~
  • Options
    I can still see everything from my torso down.....that's a first trimester perk. 
                January Siggy Challenge

Praying for our May15 baby!          January 2014- Welcome Sweet Kimber!
    image     image
  • Options
    I agree and disagree :) It seems like it will take forever, I found out around 3w4d and I'm 9 weeks now, and can't believe its almost been 6 weeks since I found out.  Second kid this time around and with work I'm super busy but can't wait until I have the bump to go with it :)
  • Options
    Sometimes I feel like you.. in that its so far away!  Other times I feel like I should have accomplished/planned much more by now, and am falling behind.

The only end-of-the-tunnel light I'm seeking at this point is the end of the first trimester when supposedly all of these horrid symptoms lessen or go away completely.

I've been trying to get DH on board with planning and doing as much as we can early on, but he seems to be of the opinion that most can wait till after the first of the year :(
    Me: 30  DH: 29

~ Cautiously expecting #1 on May 2, 2015 ~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in no huge rush- I plan on enjoying this pregnancy; it will probably be my last.

What I AM impatient for is Thursday, my next ultrasound. It's a big milestone one for me (seeing if there are heartbeats) and after that I can start telling more people. The minutes are craaaawling.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Getting that sleep you need will also help the time pass.  I'm wishing the weeks away waiting for the m/s to pass!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"