July 2013 Moms

The Sims 4 game

Okay so I'm a Sims nerd. I bought the game a few weeks ago but I haven't had a ton of time to play. I created my chick and my house and I'm just getting around to making her do stuff. This is what I made her do.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more

Re: The Sims 4 game

• Lemme know when they add toddlers, l.o.l.  All The Sims talk makes me want to play 3, but I can't find my disc. :(
  • Lemme know when they add toddlers, l.o.l.  All The Sims talk makes me want to play 3, but I can't find my disc. :(
    I love 3. So much. 4 is not as good but it has some awesome aspects. I'm torn. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • Loading the player...
  • THE SIMS!!!! OMG! I didn't know there was a 4 out. My PC is too slow to run The Sims, not to mention I just wouldn't have the time I used to have to dedicate to that. 

How can they get rid of the toddler life stage? That one was so freaking adorable. 
  • I don't know. I haven't had a baby in 4 yet. I'll let you know though.

Meimsx no more
  • They need to release it for iPad! For those of us with shitty laptops who refuse to buy a new one until the old one goes completely belly up. :-bd
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"