March 2013 Moms

Cardiologists for kids

adri616adri616 member
edited July 2014 in March 2013 Moms
Does anyone know of a good cardiologist for kids? My daughter might have to have surgery and I want to make sure that I have the best doctor for her. I live in Rhode Island so anywhere in RI or around would be great. This is going to have to be the second surgery she has (since the first one basically failed) so please let me know if you know of a good cardiologist I don't want my daughter to have to keep going through surgeries like this.

Re: Cardiologists for kids

• I am sorry your daughter is going through this! I don't have any recommendations since I live in PA, but wanted to send best wishes for a speedy recovery your way!

BFP #1 7/6/2012, EDD 3/13/2013, Delivered 3/14/2013

BFP #2 1/7/2014: EDD:9/14 MC: 1/9/2014 (confirmed via blood work)

BFP #3 7/5/2014: EDD 3/11/2015 MC: 7/15/2014

BFP #4 11/7/2014: EDD 7/17/2015~~Please be my RAINBOW!

My Chart

image image image

All are Welcome!

• Thank you so much @Nieko0423‌
  • Loading the player...
  • We love our cardiologist but we are in Nebraska. I would ask your pedi for advice. They can usually recommend an office at least. I usually stop by and talk to the receptionist. They know all the little things about the doctors.
    FWIW I worked in an ENT clinic for a few years. People would frequently ask who would be could for whatever problem. Some drs are great but only see certain types of patients or certain problems.
  • We love our cardiologist but we are in Nebraska. I would ask your pedi for advice. They can usually recommend an office at least. I usually stop by and talk to the receptionist. They know all the little things about the doctors.
    FWIW I worked in an ENT clinic for a few years. People would frequently ask who would be could for whatever problem. Some drs are great but only see certain types of patients or certain problems.

Unfortunately that user was banned because it was a fake account.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"