Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Former TTCAL'ers & Current TTCAL'ers Update Here!

13»

Re: Former TTCAL'ers & Current TTCAL'ers Update Here!

• Options
    Serenla said:
    @porterlove525 ((hugs)) I am sorry for all that weight on your shoulders. I'm keeping everything crossed for good news.
    This so many ((hugs)) hun.  You know where you find me if you ever, ever want to talk.  I think another Boston GTG is in desperate need soon! 
    Married the love of my life June 18, 2011 -- Me (28) DH (29)
    TTC #1 since June 2012
    BFP #1 6.29.12 EDD 3.12.13 MMC discovered 8.11.12 9w5d D&C 8.15.12
    BFP #2 11.2.12 EDD 7.14.13 MMC 6w5d discovered 8w6d 2 failed rounds miso D&C 12.27.12
    BFP #3 8.5.13 EDD 4.18.14 MMC 7w4d discovered 9.25.13 at 10w6d -Trisomy 13- 1 round miso & emergency D&C 10.2.13
    RPL Testing. DX Asherman's November 2013. Low AMH (0.44) January 2014. 
    Operative Hysteroscopy January 2014 to remove scar tissue.
    BFP#4 6.18.14 EDD 3.3.15 Team Pink
    --AL always welcome--
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @medic7979 said:

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!

I'm also a dirty lurker.  I miss so many of you and am so happy to see all the wonderful updates.  Gives me hope for sure.  I'm on CD 17 and hoping to O soon.  I'm usually a late O-er so nothing new.  FX this is the cycle for us!! 

:-h  Hello!!! :)  FYI, I will totally be chart stalking you!  
  • Options
    PGAL: 29w2d. Ahhh so happy! My next apt is at the end of the month then my every 2w apt start. Failed first glucose test waiting on the results of the 3hr.
  • Options
    Hello! I disappeared last month because I was under the impression that I got my period last month. Even after getting extremely faint positive tests i did. (5 of them, including the week projection test) I was confused and assumed the positive tests was residual HCG from my miscarriage in May. But, I did a test yesterday. . and there is no doubt about it. A very dark positive test came back. it turned So quickly and So dark, I'm now wondering if I just bled last month but was actually pregnant. So I'm making a Dr's appointment ASAP and will update soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"