Stay at Home Moms
Options

XH situation update

Backstory: XH is a douche. I needed advice last week on what to do.

Thanks for your support last week...I consulted a few lawyers. Turns out I can afford exactly ZERO of their hours right now, but I got some help on figuring out which forms I would need to fill out and I can submit them myself to the court. I also have a harassment restraining order at the ready, and will file it should he continue with any sort of fuckery.

He knows all of this, and we actually had somewhat of an ok chat about everything. He agrees that he needs anger management/counseling (no shit) and we are communicating through a dedicated email account only. The comment about not being his secretary was especially helpful, while being kind of obvious now, I didn't really realize I was doing that. He is responsible for his own information now.

Sigh. I think the worst is finally over.

Thanks guyz.

Re: XH situation update

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good for you and sticking up for yourself. I'm glad that things are cautiously getting better. Maybe now he'll see what an ass he's been and get his shit together. Sending T&Ps your way that things continue to get better and that you're a little less stressed due to having more knowledge than you originally did. I can't imagine going through this and I just wanted to say that you're an awesome, strong, independent woman.
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • Options
    I missed your post but glad you have taken your control back! Congratulations! And knowledge is power, so keep advocating for yourself to the courts.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I also missed your original post. I'm so sorry you had to go through what you did but I'm glad things are getting better! 
  • Options
    Hugs Louie!
  • Options
    I missed your last post but got the gist of it from reading the comments. I'm sorry you're being put through this. Sounds like you're getting things under control. Hugs.
  • Options
    Hugs! Good to see you around here & I hope life improves!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"