3rd Trimester
Options

What's your weirdest...

pregnancy dream so far?

Last night I dreamt that I had my baby this week, so early at 30 weeks. She looked big enough and seemed fine, but the doctors told me it wasn't time for her to be out yet, so they'd need to put her back in! And they did! Just lubed her up and pushed her back where she came from. x.x Haha!

Married 11/2008. Started TTC January 2014.
BFP 3/30/14. <3 EDD 12/4/14
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: What's your weirdest...

• Options
    I dreamt my husband stole the baby and wouldnt give him back till he showed his family... still in my womb and all... or in the amniotic sack really. 

• Options
    I dreamt I was forced to put her up for adoption. I didn't want to let go of her so they just ripped her from my arms. I felt terrible all day after I woke up lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, those are terrible! WTF pregnancy hormones?!?! :P
    Married 11/2008. Started TTC January 2014.
    BFP 3/30/14. <3 EDD 12/4/14
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    They are messing with our brains haha!
  • Options
    I had a dream last night that I was sweeping the floors at a McDonald's. I worked there and I couldn't sweep the floor good enough. The floor just kept growing and growing and was soaked with grease.

Not sure what that's about. I have never worked fast food. Not even as a teen.
  • Options
    I had a dream our baby was born with 6 fingers on one hand. I was freaked out, but my husband thought it was awesome. 
    The next morning when I woke up I told him about it.......yeah, he thinks it would be awesome
  • Options
    Oh man, I had a VERY vivid dream that I gave birth to a baby tiger and I was super disappointed but no one else seemed even surprised! Even my husband was just like, well a tiger is what we got, so it is what it is. I also vaguely remember having a dream that I gave birth, but not to my "real" baby so I was still pregnant and taking care of the not-my-baby. Aren't hormones grand? 
  • Options
    I had a dream she was a perfectly beautiful and healthy baby, and then realized she didn't have feet! I wasn't worried, just concerned at why no one let me know. I said in my dream "She's still cool, though."
  • Options
    I dreamed I was in a zombie apocalypse and I shot my grandma because she chopped off my daughters arm. It was soo graphic! I'm nuts lol!
  • Options
    I deamt that I just had my baby and the doctor told me here's your kid...and he handed me a baby goat...that was super weird
  • Options
    I gave birth to a puppy!! Funny thing is, my mom dreamt she gave birth to a cat when she was pregnant with me! Lol! Go figure!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"