Florida Babies
Options

First Time Pregnant Moms' in Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, Clearwater, Westchase

Hi all,

I am pregnant with my first child (a baby girl!) due Feb 2013. I thought it would be nice to meet other preggos in the area. I live in Palm Harbor and my neighborhood doesn't have any pregnant women...only mothers with kids that are already ages 3-5.  Anyone interested in starting a local meet up group? Also, who is delivering at Mease Countryside? Would like to potentially meet other ppl who are going to deliver at that hospital.

Re: First Time Pregnant Moms' in Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, Clearwater, Westchase

• Options
    Hi I am newly pregnant and would love to meet up with a group in my area. Also my sister deliered three boys at mease country side. It was such a pleasure each time! The staff was great and it was clean.  I know you are busy getting ready for the birth of your baby (congrads!) but what days and times does the group meet if there is one already? Thanks so much Shannon.
  • Options

HI,

congrats ! I am a new mom to be as well . I would love to get together with other mommies to be you can find me on facebook if its easier its Grace Gross

• Loading the player...
  • Options

HI,

congrats ! I am a new mom to be as well . I would love to get together with other mommies to be you can find me on facebook if its easier its Grace Gross and i am from Clearwater area.

• Options
    I'm due March 4th & live in Westchase. Would love a new moms meet up group. Please let me know any info!
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm due in May and live in Westchase!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"