June 2015 Moms

Pregnancy apps

Is anyone using an app to track your pregnancy and symptoms?  Or have you used one in the past?

I know FF has the ability to do it, but I'm not liking the tracker at all!  Would love some recommendations.  

Re: Pregnancy apps

• i paid 2.99 for an android app called Pregnancy Pro and i really like it. i can add photos, track symptoms and appointments. eventually i will be able to use it to track contractions and fetal movements! :) 

Anniversary

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

photo wedding_zps0668bf2e.jpg 
    me:: 27 // him:: 28
    Together since 01/2005
    Married since 10/2012
    TTC since 7/2014
    !!**BFP on 9/24/14**!! - 1st Pregnancy
    Momma to 3 Furbabies
  • I love the Sprout app! It has daily and weekly updates which I really liked and the pictures are awesome. 
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • **there is also a free version of Pregnancy Pro but in my opinion its worth the 3 bucks!** :)

Anniversary

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

photo wedding_zps0668bf2e.jpg 
    me:: 27 // him:: 28
    Together since 01/2005
    Married since 10/2012
    TTC since 7/2014
    !!**BFP on 9/24/14**!! - 1st Pregnancy
    Momma to 3 Furbabies
  • @MrsZolin - Sounds like a good app, I would totally pay $3 for one. Going to look at it later :)
  • I am using preggie. My friend who is a doula recommended it to me when she was over the other day.  I just downloaded it and I like it already.  It's like facebook and instagram in one but better because it is all moms and it helps me not feel so all alone, especially when hubby is not here with me, plus I can't talk to him about all the things that pregnant women go through. It was free too so that's a bonus.
  • Ovia!!  It has daily updates, allows you to track symptoms/nutrition/weight gain/emotions/baby movements/contractions/pretty much everything you could possibly think of.  And it's FREE
  • I like the Ovia pregnancy ap too! But I also havis this ap (the bump) and "the Pregnancy Journal" ap which I love! The pregnancy journal ap goes into WAY MORE detail than any of the other aps on mommys and babies development each day... And it also allows for journaling and stuff like that. It was a couple bucks but I think it was totally worth it! There is also a hardcover book/journal version that you can get at Target. I like it because in addition to telling you baby's and mommys development for each day it has little areas where you can fill in how you are feeling and how you are growing ect... So it is a nice easy way to journal if you don't have the time or energy to full-on journal yourself.
  • Ovia pregnancy app user right here! LOVE IT! I used the Ovia fertility before that. It was great.

baby development
  • I have Ovia, The Bump and What to Expect and I love them all. Each offers something different.
  • I have Baby Bump. I used it with my last one also.
    #1 BPF 4/10/2011 Born 12/9/2011
    #2 BFP 9/25/2014 EDD 6/10/2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Following this thread!
    Rainbow Baby? {2.1.21}
    MC at 8 weeks {EDD 9.2.20}
    Rainbow Girl! {2.28.16}Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby boy, lost at 16 weeks {EDD 6.10.15}

• I also love the Sprout app. I have the free version and it's great.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

• The what to expect app is nice, too.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"