December 2013 Moms

PSA- Amazon Mom Changes

Because it was too awesome.

Benefits that will change on November 11, 2014:
  • Save an extra 5% discount for a total of 20% when 5+ subscriptions arrive on the same day
    After November 11, 2014, you will receive 15% Subscribe & Save discount (rather than 20%) when five or more subscriptions arrive on the same recurring delivery day. Diapers count toward the five items.
  • 20% off wipes subscriptions
    After November 11, 2014, the discount on wipes ordered through Subscribe & Save will be 5% (or 15% when five or more subscriptions arrive on the same recurring delivery day).

Re: PSA- Amazon Mom Changes

• Somebody complain about this with me....BOOOOOOO
  • I looooooove my 20% off formula. :( I guess I might order two months worth to get me through his first birthday. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm surprised they would do this because it will price them out of Sams and Costco. I know I'm lucky enough to have both memberships from work but if I didn't, I would consider finding someone to split it with. They have free shipping on diapers, wipes and formula all the time. Notkate, I know the 36 oz Gerber Good Start is $30 at Sams, with free shipping. Sometimes I struggled to find all 5 items to get the 20% off but now I don't know if I'll do it anymore.

Damn you Amazon...but I still love you.

• I did not get an email about this...when did you all find out?
  • I'm bummed too. I have Prime and do everything through subscribe and save, other than formula (target).

First they raised the price of Prime and now this.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Formula has been cheaper for me at Amazon than Target. :(
  • MissyC979MissyC979 member
    edited September 2014
    We use Target brand formula, so we're pretty stuck going there. I try to stock up when they have a sale, but I haven't seen one for a while.

• Ugh this sucks. I didnt get an email either but I'm super disappointed
    Baby Girl Cbowl born 12/2013.   Love love love.

• Will diapers still be 20% off or just 15%. Do you have to order 5 things to save on diapers? If I just buy diapers what would the savings be? Very confused! Didn't get any email from them yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"