Stay at Home Moms
Options

Barely surviving DS's 2nd bday

This is not how I wanted to celebrate my son's 2nd bday.  I was up late last night working on decorations/party favors/presents/etc for my son's 2nd bday.  I go to sleep and 45 minutes later my daughter wakes up not being able to breathe again.  She had croup in August and never fully recovered.  Off to the ER we go for steriods and x-rays.  We get discharged around 4am and she finally goes to sleep a little after 5am.  5:30am DS wakes up and takes off his pj's.  I go in there, put them back on (b/c it's cold and we haven't turned heat on yet).  By the time I change him, read a story, and sing a few songs, it's 6am and I'm back in bed with DH, DD, and 2 dogs.  6:45am DS is up again taking off his pj's and DD wakes up asking to watch My Little Pony.  I get DD and DS downstairs and turn on whatever the hell is on.  I can't sleep because kids keep fighting over what they want to watch.  I finally wake DH up at 9:30am on his day off.  I'm on 2 hours broken sleep.  I got more when I nursed a newborn!  I'm exhausted and so is DD and DS.  Happy 2nd birthday, kid!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Barely surviving DS's 2nd bday

• Options
    Yikes, when it rains it pours! Hope you guys can take a nap or something later and then get an awesome night of sleep tonight.
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • Options
    Oh no!! Big hugs and lots of virtual coffee to you! ~O)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's awful!! Hope you are getting more sleep today.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"