December 2012 Moms

I love my IL's <3

We're talking about visiting my IL's today, and they know that LO is at daycare at the moment. This was the text I got from DH's mom about our potential visit (names have been changed to make family roles clearer):

Hi. Do not come without LO. remember FIL wasnt here when we got back from farm visit .... Also FIL might get back from activity earlier FIL has to leave at 5:30 for his meeting so go ahead & come earlier when you can. -MIL

This is the text hubby got at the same exact time:
Dont even think about not bringing LO!!!! unless you want to see grandma with her arms folded & upset. dad wasnt here when we got back from farm he came home later mom

When we both saw our individual texts, we were only able to read the first portions. I chuckled at mine, where as DH missed a few words here and there so he thought he was in trouble with FIL for some other unknown reason & that his mom was passing along the info. Once he was able to read the whole thing, make a lot more sense. Given that DH got the multiple exclimation marks and the harsher threat, gotta repeat, I love my IL's!!!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: I love my IL's &lt;3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"