November 2014 Moms
Options

Do you stop seeing chiro and spinning babies exercises if baby flipped to good position?

I posted earlier about being sched for c section very early on and appreciate everyones responses but now baby flipped!! So happy and c section is cancelled. However i stared seeing chiro cert in webster technique so far saw him twice and he wants me back twice a week and i have been doing some
Gentle exercises from spinning babies site and yoga poses (flipping pelvis, elevating slightly ) etc. do i stop now or still continue? Not sure :) my doctor doesnt believe in any of this...

Re: Do you stop seeing chiro and spinning babies exercises if baby flipped to good position?

• Options
    I would keep doing it for sure. Obviously something changed between the last appointment and this one so it would seem that the chiro and spinning babies did something! If you didn't want to see a chiro twice a week, you could probably do it once a week or every other, along with the spinning babies exercises, and keep baby head down. That is an unprofessional opinion though! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Continue for sure. You don't just want baby head down, you want baby in the optimal birthing position to shorten your labor and reduce pain.
    Mom to Carter, Kendall, Kiersten and Baby O #4

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!! Will continue. It cant hurt right?? I hope!!
  • Options
    Thank u thats how i feel today!! So happy. Ok sounds good. Yes chiro helped with back pain a great deal actually :)
  • Options
    @WildFlower810‌ how often do you plan to go
    To
    Chiro?
  • Options
    I feel I wont get an entirely honest answer from chiro :) My co pays are pretty expensive though so I would ideally like to go once a week or every other week. If I didnt have such high co pays I wouldnt mind twice weekly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"