Trying to Get Pregnant

NTTGPR: GTKY Tattoos

How many do you have and do we get to see them? I'll share if you share. ;)

Re: NTTGPR: GTKY Tattoos

• I have none but I'm obsessed with other's tattoos!

Married 9/2007
    TTC #1 since 1/2014
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Sep14: 7DPO testing for short LP - low progesterone (4.9ng/mL)
    Sep14: DH SA - low motility (3-)
    Oct14:  repeat 7DPO testing - low progesterone (1.8ng/mL)
    Oct14: tv u/s with OB - "beautiful uterus," no cysts, offered Clomid, no thank you
    Current DX: weak ovulation/low progesterone with MFI
    Oct14: RE consult
    Oct14: CD3bloodwork - elevated AMH (5.1ng/mL)
    Nov14: HSG (all clear)
    IUI#1 Nov14: 5mg letrozole + IUI = bfn
    IUI#2 Dec14
  • I've got 10 :) in love with tats!! ♡
  • Loading the player...
  • Not a one, and I never will.  Not because I object to the idea, but because I can't imagine loving the same piece of art my whole life.
    DS born 12/2012
    Little Squeaker due 6/2015
  • I have 4! I have an ankh between my shoulder blades, a star on my foot, the word "fede" which is faith in Italian, and a caduceus with a heart rhythm behind it in my left hip :)
    Married July 19, 2014.
    Inherited one stepson, so excited to continue our family!
    BFP#1: June 15, 2014. MC June 20, 2014.
    BFP#2: July 11, 2014. MMC July 27, 2014. Naturally passed tissue August 5, 2014.
    BFP#3: October 29, 2014.
    EDD: July 8, 2015 *Stick baby stick!*
    imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I think I have ten. I lose count and every time I count I get a different number. Maybe if i list them out.

1) Butterfly on hip
    2) tramp stamp (roses and tribal)
    3) tribal-zodiac on ribs
    4) stars and moon on ankle
    5) red cardinal on right shoulder blade that says "Lord I cant change won't you fly high freebird" (memorial piece for my mom)
    6) "Let Go" "Let God" written on my wrists
    7) flowers/stars going from my hip to butt
    8) stupid words on my arm
    9) "Fear Is" "A Liar" on the back on my thighs
    10) "Til Death" - matching tattoo with FI on ring finger.

10, I was right :-D

TTC # 1 since 11/2013
    Hysteroscopy 10/28/14 - septum removed
    HSG 10/31/14 - All Clear!
  • gsdtx81gsdtx81 member
    edited October 2014
    I have 3. I have a smallish one on my lower back (that was my first), I have a small MINI Cooper logo on the back of my left shoulder, and my largest tattoo goes from the back of my right shoulder, around my rib cage, and down to my hip. It's just a design that I drew, but after my tattoo artist put it online years ago, I've seen it copied a bunch of times. I should be flattered, but it mostly annoys me.

ETA: It's always awkward when I come across the pic of my tattoo on Pinterest. I always do a double-take before I realize, "Oh! That's me"
    Me: 33 | DH: 36 | 2+ years TTC #1 | EDD: 09/12/15
    Dx: Hashimotos, Hypothyroidism, Hyperprolactinemia

09/2013: Started seeing RE - abnormal spotting and anovulatory cycles
    09/2013-2014: Spent the year regulating thyroid/prolactin levels
    10/2014: Full baseline cycle - ovulatory, but with heavy LP spotting
    11/2014: Operative Hysteroscopy, HSG, and Tubal Cath: abnormal growth found
                   Results: Growth benign, tubes clear, total D&C performed - still spotting
                   Next steps: Clomid/IUI, starting in 2015
    01/2015: Totally unexpected BFP!
  • gsdtx81 said:
    I have 3. I have a smallish one on my lower back (that was my first), I have a small MINI Cooper logo on the back of my left shoulder, and my largest tattoo goes from the back of my right shoulder, around my rib cage, and down to my hip. It's just a design that I drew, but after my tattoo artist put it online years ago, I've seen it copied a bunch of times. I should be flattered, but it mostly annoys me. ETA: It's always awkward when I come across the pic of my tattoo on Pinterest. I always do a double-take before I realize, "Oh! That's me"
    I want to see it!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • My whole back is tatted up. It's a huge piece that covers 75%. I also have a half sleeve and a small tattoo on my forearm.
    *Aug '15 Siggy Challenge - Mean Girl*
    image    image
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My 2 boys ages 8 & 10
    BFP#3 EDD 8/19/2015
    mc @ 7wks 4/2014

Me 31 H 33

• lucy2113lucy2113 member
    edited October 2014
    I have  a band logo that matches my H's tattoo of the same thing, because, lets face it we're nerds. I'm starting a nature half sleeve.  Band tattoo:

edit: I don't know why it posted 2 pictures but it won't let me delete one. 
    >:P yay the second one went away!!!
  • @frankenboom you are gorgeous!
    *Aug '15 Siggy Challenge - Mean Girl*
    image    image
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My 2 boys ages 8 & 10
    BFP#3 EDD 8/19/2015
    mc @ 7wks 4/2014

Me 31 H 33

• gsdtx81 said:

----I'm assuming I'll have a mobile quote box fail-
    That is gorgeous. Wow.

• @catahoulatte‌ Thank you! I haven't gotten another tattoo in years because we moved away from my tattoo artist, and I was so happy with his work that I'm afraid to go anywhere else!
    Me: 33 | DH: 36 | 2+ years TTC #1 | EDD: 09/12/15
    Dx: Hashimotos, Hypothyroidism, Hyperprolactinemia

09/2013: Started seeing RE - abnormal spotting and anovulatory cycles
    09/2013-2014: Spent the year regulating thyroid/prolactin levels
    10/2014: Full baseline cycle - ovulatory, but with heavy LP spotting
    11/2014: Operative Hysteroscopy, HSG, and Tubal Cath: abnormal growth found
                   Results: Growth benign, tubes clear, total D&C performed - still spotting
                   Next steps: Clomid/IUI, starting in 2015
    01/2015: Totally unexpected BFP!
  • catahoulattecatahoulatte member
    edited October 2014
    gsdtx81 said:
    @catahoulatte‌ Thank you! I haven't gotten another tattoo in years because we moved away from my tattoo artist, and I was so happy with his work that I'm afraid to go anywhere else!
    I totally understand. I searched for someone to do mine and had several chats with him before he drew it up. It would be hard to find someone new in the event I wanted another. It's a big deal to find someone you trust!

• I have four; an enso (the only one I was able to take a picture of), a star on the back of my neck, an upper back piece that is a maori design with waves and lotus flowers and a small devil facing away peaking her head over her shoulder on the inner part of my hip. 
    Tat.jpg 43.2K
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • Bee1112Bee1112 member
    edited October 2014
    I want to play!! I might take mine down later. The duck is very recognizable to anyone who knows me. All three are on my feet. I started with my left food as soon as I was old enough. It says "love". After that I got "dare to dream" on my right foot. It's personal. I had a childhood of being put down so it means something to me. My third is a duck I got it with my grandma. :) I have so many many more planned!
    Eta: PS: I have the worlds ugliest feet. Sorry.

Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    BFP #2 5/25/15 EDD 2/4/2016
    It's a BOY!
  • turtle on my lower back with my sorority symbols... which was a nono but I got it done anyway

I got it before it was coined a tramp stamp. 

I want another.  A butterfly in the shape of a 4 leaf clover.  to commemorate a friend who passed away.  and I somehow want something in it in memory of my m/c, just for me.  I don't want it obvious, but I know it there
    m/c April '08
    DD#1 born June '09
    DD#2 born April '11
    TTC #3 as of July '14

My Ovulation Chart
  • Loving everyone tats.  I have 2 both on my back, but I really want to get another one.  I'm not going to show you pictures though... Stranger Danger!
  • LOVE tattoos... I have bump crushes on anyone that started with " i have a sleeve." I think they are absolutely stunning and wish I had the guts to go for it. I have three... an Anais Nin quote on my back, a dolphin on my hip and an infinity symbol. My next is going to be a rose (it has a lot of significance for me).
    October TTGP Challenge- Villains
    Samara- The Ring
    *I may not be able to keep this all month
     the ring animated GIF
  • I don't have any because I'm a huge sissy and don't like pain, but I do want to get a tattoo. Right now my current want is this:  [ o ]  which is an old emoticon for a camera.  My photography mentor made it up (I think) and since photography is a big part of my life I thought it fitting.  I want it on my finger but I'm not sure that I will ever be brave enough.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers 

• I LOVE tattoos, but only have 3...my first was a winged foot on my hip...I'm an avid runner. My second is a heart on my foot...meaning- I got it with my best friend in this world. Third, my baby girl's name on my shoulder blade. I hope to add to the kid's name on my back.

Married 10/9/2009

The beautiful Royelle Marie born 2/7/2012

Baby #2 coming June 11, 2015 (Scheduled CS)

Pregnancy Ticker

• I have 2...both are under my belly button but before the you know what (just pick a word for your lady-part). I got them both illegally when I was 16 years old....stupid but I still love them. I got them there so I wouldn't get caught from my parents....which did eventually did happen. When I was 16 I wasn't thinking too far into the future. If I'm lucky enough to have children those tattoos are going to be so stretched out!
  • I have 3 but have my hopes set on a sleeve when we're rich.

I love all of the pictures you all are posting!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

• I have a heart, peace sign, and music note on my wrist. I got it when I was super young. I was so nervous I just told the tattoo artist to do whatever. It actually turned out very well!

TTC #1: February 1, 2014
    BFP #1: 2/21/14 EDD: 10/31/14 MMC: discovered 3/31/14 (blighted ovum) D&C: 4/3/14 at 9w6d

BFP #2:12/18/14 EDD: 8/27/14 Beta #1 (16 DPO): 50 Beta #2 (18 DPO): 54 CP: 12/25/14 at 5w0d

Names | Blog | Chart

Formally LisaG09

"Everybody wants to be happy. Nobody wants to feel pain but you can't have a rainbow without the rain."

• I have a fairy tramp stamp, a butterfly on my ankle & a star on each hip. I'd love more but don't know what I want.
    Number One: Born 06.16.2009
    BFP: 01.17.2014 / MC 02.05.2014
    BFP: 03.08.2014 / MMC: 05.07.2014
    Dx: Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
    Currently on the bench. [Chart]

• LadymouseLadymouse member
    edited October 2014
    If I WERE to have a tattoo done, it'd be by this guy:
    He did some of my friends' tattoos, and they are GORGEOUS.  But he isn't taking new clients, and anything I'd want done would be WAY too pricey.

Edit: typo
    DS born 12/2012
    Little Squeaker due 6/2015
  • Loving all your tattoos ladies!! So unique!

I have two. A stamp on my back (a flower with vines) and a large Phoenix across my right rib cage and down my right side.

The flower I got when I was 15 and my Mum has a matching one.

The Phoenix I got when I was 22 and finished University. The symbolism and mysticism behind the Phoenix kept me going through my education and rough times and it is a constant reminder to me that no matter how beaten down I might get, I will evolve stronger, faster and more fierce.

I love both my tattoos and plan to get a few more. I want to get a Winnie the Pooh bumble bee buzzing around my back flowers tattoo as a living honour to my Mum (her name is Deborah which means Bee). If/when I am blessed with LO's I will probably get their names put somewhere nice in a pretty script.
  • Loving all of the tattoos here! I have two myself. One is on my left shoulder blade - it is the Hebrew word for father with a black rose entwined with it, for my dad who passed away when I was 12. I have also one of my right ankle - the outline of Cape Cod, MA, with a star on the spot where my family went camping every summer, with the saying "In summer the song sings itself."

I want to get another of my dogs' foot prints on my ribs, but my policy is that I have to like the idea for at least 1 year before I can get it and I just thought of that a couple of months ago.
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge - Workout Fails

Married 11/14/09
    Me: 27
    DH: 33
    TTC #1 since 1/1/14
  • @fuzzylogic‌ Same here. Dh has 7 and I am boring to the point where I don't even have my ears pierced.
  • @rufus426‌ that's a very smart policy ;)
  • I just got my first one a couple weeks ago for my birthday. I've wanted it since I was in high school. MH & I are planning to get memorial tattoos for Rowan at some point.

Excuse my hairy leg & ashy heel.image

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"