Trouble TTC

IVF Questions for my doctor

Today I plan on calling my fertility clinic and possibly scheduling our first ART cycle. I'm doing some research today and compiling some questions for my doctor, but as we all know far too well, internet searches are full of ridiculous results. I figured that this board would be a good place to seek some wisdom. 
Are there any questions you would recommend getting answered before moving on to IVF?
Thanks!

TTC #1 since summer 2012 | Male Factor Infertility | IVF 2015
"You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope. For you alone I think and plan."

Re: IVF Questions for my doctor

• BlueJoan said:
    When I was prepping for IVF I went to the Infertility board and took a look at their 2nd post.  It has a comprehensive list of questions that you can tailor to your own needs.

ETA- I also found most of my questions were answered before I had the chance to ask them.  After the consult is when I compiled a new list to ask based on the information presented.
    Awesome! Thank you for the advice. I'll be checking out that list. :)

"You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope. For you alone I think and plan."

• I second the list on the IF board, and like @BlueJoan said, my consult was very thorough, most of the questions were answered before I needed to ask them. My clinic's website is also extremely informative...I spent a couple hours navigating all the info, which answered many of my questions ahead of time as well. Perhaps your RE has similar info. Good luck!
    2.5 years TTC with MFI, 3 failed IUIs 
    IVF w/ICSI October 2014: 17R, 13M, 12F 4 Frosties
    ET of two blasts 11/2/14 BFP!!! It's TWINS! EDD 7/21/15

imageimage
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you all :) I checked out the list that Naria posted and it is awesome!

@lemonliz, this is very encouraging! Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"