March 2015 Moms

Don't Worry About a Thing

Cause every little thing is gonna be alright...

Random it up!!

Re: Don't Worry About a Thing

• Loading the player...
  • @chaysefaith‌ I had the same problem a couple days ago, nightmares and all. I don't have a home Doppler, so thankfully my 16 week appointment correlated well with this and I got to be reassured within a couple of days. It is one of the scariest feelings, though.
  • @chaysefaith‌ im glad you're feeling better now, sorry you went through that. And im so glad my husband has never heard of the 7 weeks pass, he's always begging me to go. That is a really awesome deal though! And now im craving a juicy house salad, ha.
  • I am going to try to eat and drink a little more throughout the day today to see if it makes me feel better. Yesterday at work almost all day I felt faint and nauseated. I kept having to stop what I was doing and sit down with my head between my legs, which is hard to do now that my belly is getting bigger -_-.
    M'15 January Animals Being Jerks Challenge

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @ruemorgan‌ good luck with the fur baby!!
  • @ruemorgan‌ So sorry to hear about your dog's infection. Hope you hear some good news soon. My dogs have always been a part of the family, so I know how hard that can be.
  • @chaysefaith‌ and @jenny0314‌ I'm off today so my day will be filled with Gilmore Girls
  • I'm working from home today but I don't want to get out of bed!!!
  • AlinnJoAlinnJo member
    edited October 2014
    @ruemorgan‌ I hope your Dane heals quickly! We have 2 Great Danes, they are amazing pets!

We have a wedding this evening and I'm kind of dreading getting dressed up. My maternity dresses are too big and my normal dresses don't look right. Humph!
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Lark425‌ omg! That is an intense dream. Hopefully bad dreams dont become a regular thing for you. As soon as I started taking unisom to help me sleep, I stopped dreaming, or remembering my dreams I guess.
  • I have a girls weekend in ATL planned this weekend with some moms from my July12 BMB. I am super excited, but it will be the first time MH has watched our son for more than a few hours and I am nervous! MH is a great dad and I know he will be safe and whatnot, but I am nervous that MH will lose his mind. LOL. He is not the most patient person in the world with DS (as terrible as that sounds) and can't handle it when DS has a tantrum (he's 2. He has lots). I know moms deserve a break sometimes and all, but I can't help but worry. He will have him alone from like 5am Saturday morning to like 3pm Sunday evening. Not long, but not short either.

• RQuinlin said:

@ruemorgan‌ I hope you pup gets better soon!

@totesmcgotes‌ Yeah on selling your house!

@darby914 Defintiely start up a date night now! My parents told us to do this when we first got married. The other thing they told us when DD was born was NO TALK OF CHILDREN on date night. They said the kids can rule your lives and you forget to be bffs and lovers and just become parents. It helps you keep other things in common. 37 years later they still have a date night, still won't talk about us kids (I think grand kids are optionally discussion topics), and have done some cool things with their date nights (i.e. cooking classes, Spanish classes, scuba diving lessons and certification).

I love their rule!!
  • @lewispm - have so much fun in Atl! Where are you staying? I lived there for over 15 years and miss it so much!
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Thanks @janda426. Now I'm going to be reminiscing about my honeymoon all day (we went to Jamaica!).

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Skrittens said:
    @lewispm - have so much fun in Atl! Where are you staying? I lived there for over 15 years and miss it so much!
    Thanks! I'm only about 2 hours away but I haven't been in forever! I'm not too sure about exactly where we are staying, but the Hotel is the Hampton Inn Perimeter and we have plans to hit up Atlantic Station one day and Decatur for shopping/spa another.

• djolietdjoliet member
    edited October 2014
    Its 45 degrees here this morning brrr! My son and I had to bundle up for school drop off this morning. The high is only 70 today! I love Fall weather!

Those midnight sauteed mushrooms I had to have fiancée bring me last night were so good but such a bad idea. I puked them all up =/

Lastly I'm so so excited. I found out one of my really good friends from when I was married to ex husband and he was in the Navy and we were stationed in Upstate New York is moving here! Her husband is being sent to the recruiting office here. She's moving here around the time the baby is due and I'm so excited!
  • ruemorganruemorgan member
    edited October 2014
    jcar2 said:

We never really had date nights either (DH and I) before getting married.  We were in college and poor and we met through friends.  Our "dates" were usually hanging out with friends or hanging out at each other's place.  Then about 2 months after dating, he moved in with me when I moved onto campus.  Doing date nights now it's hard.  We try but finding someone to babysit and then figuring out what to do is hard and so is the financial portion.  Daycare is so expensive.

@chaysefaith  thanks!  I can't wait for you to have your rainbow baby as well!  
    :D
    Idk if youre close to home or friends with other parents but my DH and I found two people who are interested in "trading" babysitting. we figured well already be home, why not watch some one else's kid and switch the next week? Ofcourse I'd only do this with people we know well and we have plently of time to work out the fine details.
  • I love date nights even if it is just dinner and a movie out. We haven't had much time to do something lately but I still feel very connected to my dh. We have been making sure to put our baby to bed around 7:30 and then we will watch our DVR shows and enjoy dessert together. It used to be drinks together but not since June :(

I really want to have a date night and go watch Gone Girl!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mandjs I'm already on Zoloft :/ I've been tapering off methadone and am down to 5mgs and I think that's testing me mentally a bit. Maybe I should talk to my doctor next week about slightly upping my Zoloft. I want to just jump off the methadone but I'm too scared too :(
  • jenny0314 said:
    lewispm said:
    I have a girls weekend in ATL planned this weekend with some moms from my July12 BMB. I am super excited, but it will be the first time MH has watched our son for more than a few hours and I am nervous! MH is a great dad and I know he will be safe and whatnot, but I am nervous that MH will lose his mind. LOL. He is not the most patient person in the world with DS (as terrible as that sounds) and can't handle it when DS has a tantrum (he's 2. He has lots). I know moms deserve a break sometimes and all, but I can't help but worry. He will have him alone from like 5am Saturday morning to like 3pm Sunday evening. Not long, but not short either.
    Oh, have fun here in the ATL!! It's supposed to be chilly this weekend with highs only getting to 63 degrees tomorrow. Are you from around here?

I'm from Birmingham so our weather is pretty similar. 60's will definitely be the coldest yet for us recently, but I know it will be for y'all as well. I am looking forward to breaking out the boots!

• MandJS said:
    Someone NEEDS to do this for Halloween. 

Omg I showed this picture to my husband yesterday and told him I was going to do it for Halloween hahaha
  • RQuinlin said:
    @Darbie914‌ My parents also told me when they were young and poor, sometimes they would just pick up fast food and go to the park to eat it. If it was cold they'd just eat it in the car and then drive around looking at houses dreaming about some day. Some dates were out with friends, but at least once a month (they're date nights are every Tues still to this day) it was just them. Sorry, if it seems like I'm spouting a lot of "my parents said..." but I think almost 40 years is a testament to having figured something out about marriage. Because this shit is tough!
    That is the cutest thing. I love simple date nights. I feel like just being with the person is enough sometimes. We did the fast food thing in the car when our LO was first born because he would only nap in the evenings if we took a drive so that was our date night for a while.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • jenny0314 said:

@Skrittens really? you miss the ATL? What area did you live in? I can't wait until my girls graduate high school and I can move the heck outta here. 

I lived in Buckhead. I moved after college and loved it. We were looking to move to Grant Park, Inman Park or Decatur before I was transferred. I still dream of living in Ansley Park - and would send my kids to the public schools in any of those neighborhoods.

Most of my friends with kids and my family live in Cumming or Lawrenceville - but we loved living ITP.
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Happy Friday ladies!

Hugs to everyone who is struggling today!
  • @ruemorgan‌ thinking of your pup!

@chaysefaith‌ I'm sorry it was a rough night. Excessive CM freaks me out too. I'm glad you are feeling better today.
    TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"