December 2014 Moms
Options

PSA: Britax B Agile Stroller/ Buy Buy Baby

BBB just put the black B Agile stroller on clearance for $179 because, I guess, a newer model is coming out.  For those of you buying, it looks like a good time to buy it.

Unfortunately, for those of you who are hoping someone buys it for you from your registry, it has apparently disappeared from the public end of the registry. 

Under "manage my registry" it is still appearing, but listed as "unavailable" for both online and pickup.

This looks like a technical glitch since the black version of the stroller still appears to be available from the BBB website under "clearance" but for the time being it has completely dropped from the public part of my registry.  Other colors appear to be unaffected.  Hopefully they correct the issue soon.

Just a PSA for those of you who are close to your shower date like me and are hoping someone buys the stroller. :)

BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13
~*~*~December 2014 PGaL ~*~*~
Rainbow baby born on 12/19/2014

Re: PSA: Britax B Agile Stroller/ Buy Buy Baby

• Options
    Oh boo! It is out of stock online and there aren't any stores near me :( What a great deal!!

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP #1: EDD 8/18/2014 | MMC 1/28/14

BFP #2: EDD 12/29/14

• Options
    It's coming up $415 when I looked online!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LSauer21 said:
    It's coming up $415 when I looked online!
    That's for the stroller/car seat combo.  The "2013" stroller by itself is now $179 (it was $229).
    BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13
    ~*~*~December 2014 PGaL ~*~*~
    Rainbow baby born on 12/19/2014

• Options
    Oooooooo ok
  • Options
    Check Kohls too! If you use "Treat30" you get 30% off until 10/4. I got the entire system (seat/base/stroller) in black color there for just about $219 after all the coupons and being using my Kohls card. Then with the Kohls cash earned I turned right around and put it towards a second base for my husband's truck and the liner to protect my car seat. Too bad they don't have better Maternity selection too. Lol I'd be in trouble.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"