Late Term and Child Loss

Capture Your Grief: Day 2 {Heart} (siggy)

***Siggy***

For now, I think I am going to post daily threads and see how many people post. I am happy to switch to a weekly format (maybe post one thread to cover an entire week's worth of prompts and have us post to that instead). I love that people are participating in this. Love and hugs to all of you.

Today's prompt and description, taken from CarlyMarie's website:

Day 2: HEART. Last year, I asked people to post photos of their children on one of the days. Of course with me not giving this enough thought, this excluded all of the people who did not have photos of their children. So this year I wanted to do something that everyone could take part in, regardless of whether or not they have photographs. Today’s subject is inspired by the poem “I Carry Your Heart” by E.E. Cummings. Let’s flood the world with a sea of hearts in honour of all the children that we are dedicating this project to. Who are you carrying in your heart? Draw a heart to represent your own heart and write your children’s names in the center of your heart. If you did not name your children, just draw the number of hearts that you need to represent each life that you have carried. You do not need to be creative to do this, just a simple hand drawn heart will be perfect. You may want to write a little about your children’s stories. Who they are to you and what your hopes and dreams were for them. Share as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. I look forward to seeing all of your beautiful hearts and reading more about your darling children.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Capture Your Grief: Day 2 {Heart} (siggy)

• Loading the player...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"