Success after IF

Pregnancy Check In 9/30

Hi ladies!

Good luck Everyone!

((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them!!

This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently pregnant.

If there are any newcomers that would like to be added to the list, post below and include you EDD and how many beans you have cooking.

Checkin is every Tuesday, feel free to post updates all week.

Q: What’s your opinion of tv doctors? Dr. Oz?

BabyKsMommy - EDD 12.3.14- 9/23-30 wks tomo! I had a growth scan last week and baby boy is in the 83rd percentile and baby girl in the 62nd percentile. She used to be slightly bigger but I'm glad they reversed because he is coming out first. The tech said my cervix looks fabulous. So it's now crunch time to get things together for their arrival. 

Blueberries8-9/2-Currently 7w4d with twins. I continue to have on/off bleeding from the SCH. I had another ultrasound on Wednesday and the SCH is measuring slightly bigger. I had a RE appointment on Thursday and my RE is shocked that I got pregnant with twins from this cycle and he is very concerned about the possibility of a very preterm birth due to my history and the current bleeding (also had chronic bleeding in my previous twin pregnancy which eventually resulted in premature rupture of membranes, likely due to the blood wearing down the amniotic sac). He even mentioned the possibility of reduction, not because he is recommending it per se but because he wanted it to be on my radar screen.

ccam EDD 11.29.14 – 9/23- I'm 30w 3d, just under 9 weeks to go!! Feeling pretty good - just tired and large. We started on the nursery and I went through DS's tiny clothes to see what else we need. This baby will be here before we know it!

Ducky719-EDD 3/8/15 -9/23-16w2d here and physically feeling great. I made a post on paif about being grumpy and irritable. I was this way w DD and it's awful. Sadly i was that way until i stopped breastfeeding so i have a long way to go.

Itsmevkb-9/23-My spotting has slowed down, although I'm sure that now that I said that it will pick right back up.  I'm feeling sick off and on but haven't thrown up yet and am actually worried about that since I've had very bad morning sickness in all my pregnancies except one which I miscarried.  Which, also means that I had it during a pregnancy that I went on to miscarry so it's completely irrational of me to equate being sick with a healthy pregnancy but you know, it's hard to be rational at this point.

I was relieved to get my pap results back today and it was normal!  I can't tell you how relieved I am and how tightly I have my fingers crossed that the hpv test comes back negative as well.  I know it's whiny, but I just feel as though I shouldn't have to worry about my pregnancy AND cervical cancer all at the same time.  So, fingers crossed and I hope the results come back soon as the waiting is hard.

Jenny935-9/9- I'm 14w1d today and feeling super tired but other than that I'm ok. I have a checkup tomorrow and I think I've gained serious weight, but we'll find out. I haven't been eating that much differently than I normally do, so maybe I'm wrong. Or maybe each boob weighs 10 pounds. 

Kdfecarie, EDD 
8/29/14 (CS 8/22/14) 7/22 sorry its been a while life is crazy here right now, and i dont see it letting up till maybe november! 35 weeks now, and baby will be here in 26 days! I cant believe its so soon!!! Been rough with contractions and sickness making a return... Only a few more weeks!

KDR1919- EDD 4/16/15-8/12 I'm very early, 5 weeks tomorrow. EDD 4/16/15. My ultrasound is scheduled for 8/25. I'm still taking estradiol and progesterone 3 x daily. I don't feel pregnant and this doesn't seem real yet! It is hard to believe that it took 12 embryos over 5 transfers to get my twins and this pregnancy is from 1 single frozen embryo?!?

KMC84-EDD4/11/15-9/16-10w4d today! I had my first OB visit Monday and that went well. Had an abdominal u/s (!!) and we have a very wiggly baby in there! Got my flu shot, tons of labs done, scheduled a/s and fetal echo already! I've been feeling better except I go between starving and overly full all day long t the drop of a hat. I took my Enbrel last night (haven't taken since before FET) and my hip pain is excruciating, so I'm praying that helps pronto! 

LuvBoston, EDD 3/9/15- 9/23-16 weeks 1 day, nothing new going for my anesthesia consult tomorrow.

mdiblasi10 EDD 1/30/15- 9/23-21w4d today. My OB appointment went well. She gave me the glucose screening orders and advised me to get my flu shot and Tdap (between 26 and 36 weeks), and pre-register with the hospital. I'm just trucking along and enjoying her movements all day long 

Mayzie15- EDD 2/01/15- 9/23-my doctor is OOT so she hasn't read the radiology reports yet. But I'm taking the approach that if it was something bad I would have heard by now. I'm feeling really good just very tired.

Mnerani – 9/2-Headed to 36 weeks this weekend! I have just started to feel big, slow, and tired- the lovely end of third tri. Our shipment from Kenya is going to be delivered to our house on Saturday (!) which is the last big, move-related "to do" before the baby arrives. Once we get all of that stuff moved in, I know I'm going to be like "OK, baby- time to meet your family!"

Pennylane26 -Boy EDD 11.26.14 9/23-Back on my regular dosage of BP meds and all seems to be well! Really feeling uncomfortable and sleep is really not happening. SPD is bad again and so is heartburn! Just a few more weeks and I am nesting like crazy. Taking advantage of DD's nap time to start some freezer meals!

Rella22-9/2-We are 5 weeks and 2 days...with an EDD of May 5th!  I still don't really "feel" pregnant yet!  I'm hoping that is normal and okay!  We go in for our first u/s appt. with our RE on Sept. 18th!

srveatch –9/23-30 weeks... How did that happen???? I am so not prepared!!! DH did hang a fan and I hope he will paint the nursery this weekend. I haven't even washed his clothes yet because there is no where to put them  I am feeling good other than the heartburn and now my old friend, constipation, has returned. When DD has a meltdown I try to walk away until she calms down. That usually does the job. Most of the time it is due to her inability to communicate using words. Sometimes I try to guess what she wants but that is not as effective.

Robeano-EDD 2/3/15- 9/23-21 weeks today! Over half way, and only 3 more weeks till V day!! I have started feeling the baby move finally and it's wonderful. I had forgotten how awesome it was feeling a baby inside of you  I have to do a urine test and fill in my hospital registration for next appointment. Otherwise I feel great, I have energy again and I feel good I figure I got like 10 more weeks of feeling good left.

Babies are HERE!!!

Eve_Angelique – Baby Girl Stella Rose Arrived, COngrats

6 m/c
Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
Dec 12 Humira
Jan 2013 BFP
Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

Re: Pregnancy Check In 9/30

• Loading the player...
  • kmc84kmc84 member
    edited October 2014
    12w3d today! I'm able to eat meat and veggies again! Hooray! Still exhausted beyond belief..... NT scan this Thursday! DH will be there and he hasn't seen the bean since our first u/s.

10/2 update: NT scan was good! Very busy baby in there!

QOTW: I find them way too dramatic and hysteria inducing. I also seriously question sponsorship issues.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • Just had my reg OB appt today at 31 wks tomo. We saw the babies practice breathing on the u/s. They are doing great and the ob said I'm growing some big babies.

I just ordered DDs dresser and it should be in this weekend. I can't wait to start washing and putting little clothes away.

QOTW: I don't watch dr TV shows. I like dramas, like reruns of Friends. They make me happy.
    Diagnosed MFI- low sperm count  
    DS-Born 7/27/11 After 2 years of IF we have our little man
    TTC#2 January 2013
    11 Medicated cycles gave us
    B/G Twins born 10/8/14 @ 32 weeks
  • @BabyKsMommy‌ Friends is one of my guilty pleasures :). I used to watch it when they did reruns around noon time, now they replaced with how i met your mother and I love that show now!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • Update: 31 weeks tomorrow. Time has flown by with this pregnancy! DH has been working hard on DD's new room and will start the nursery right afterwards. I really hope we finish in time. I am in full out nesting mode. @pennylane26, I am so jealous you are done. Pictures please!!!! QOTW: I don't care for the narrow views of the Drs on TV.
    TTC since June 2011
    DH diagnosed with Testicular Cancer 8/2010
    Low sperm count. Only option IVF with ICSI
    Starting First cycle Jan/Feb 2012- Canceled due to not responding to BCP and/or Lupron
    IVF 1.2- stims March 14, ER March 24, 16 R 10F 6 made it to blast
    ET March 29- transferred two blasts, 4A and 4BA, froze 4
    Positive HPT 9dp5dt Beta 1- 385 11dp5dt
    u/s April 25- one healthy heartbeat
    EDD 12/12/12>

• I'm in Florida on vacation, so just checking in really quick on my phone :) Not much to update. Everything is great. Baby girl is SO active, just like her brother was. I made it through 5 days of Disney Parks in the crazy humidity, rain and miles of walking! It was fun and G really, really enjoyed himself.

QOTW: I don't watch TV doctors.
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • Hi ladies. I'm sorry for my 2 week absence - life got away from me. When I know that the laptop isn't even going to come out of the bag, I leave it at work. Then I want to get on here, and I read with my tab but posting makes me head hurt so I don't. ANYHOO...

I'm 17w1d. Last week at 16w1d I woke up spotting. I know, I know, "spotting is totally normal" and blah blah blah. But I decided to stay home from school and call to make an appt to get checked. That's when I miss the RE and people who actually answered phones! My OB is like "if you're losing a limb, leave a message in box 1. If you're dying, leave a message in box 2," etc. 

So 3.5 hours later they called back to come in right away - I had forgotten in my PGAL/PAIF brain and everything else that I was worrying about ... I'm Rh- and DH is + so depending on source of blood I may have needed RhoGam. Turns out that my huge polyp/prolapsed fibroid/growth of indeterminate cause from DS's pregnancy is back. So good news, the blood was mine. Bad news, it may come back. I spotted almost every day of DS's pregnancy and was enjoying not dealing with that this time. It's a little higher up inside the cervix ("Oh! it's peeking out like the tip of a qtip!" says the OB) this time so hopefully it doesn't cause any problems in that department later on. So that's that. FX that my body can keep the drama to a minimum this time!
    Married 6/08, TTC 7/09
    MC w/ D&C 3/11 ~ 9.5 weeks
    CP/MC 1/12 ~ 5 weeks
    2 IUI's w/ BFN
    IVF 6/12 ~ 8R, 0F ~ Rescue ISCI gave us 3dt of 2 (6 cell, 9+ cell)
    DS born ~ 3/3/13
    IVF 6/14 ~ Operation Sibling ~ 10R, 5F ~ 5dt of 1 Blast
    Beta 1: 1600+, Beta 2: 4588
    Everyone Welcome!
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker image

• 21 weeks and had an appt with my OB appt all looks good. Had my flu shot. GD test in 6 weeks, Rogham shot, iron levels check, and pertussis shot.

QOTW I've never really watched them and I'm a total germaphobe so it's probably better I don't. :)

Me 38 MH 41 - TTC since June 2010 - dx with Severe MFI. Straight to IVF with ICSI. IVF #1 - ER 06/13/12 - 9 Eggs Retrieved - 4 ICSI'd - only 2 fert. 06/15/12 - 2DT - 3 cell & 6 cell with fragmentation. Beta 06/29/12 - IVF #1 = BFN. 07/20/12 - WTF Appt -Told by our RE to quit IVF. Second Opinion from RE is good. IVF#2 - November 2012. Estradiol Pills Started 11/6. Stims start 11/16. ER 11/26 - 7 eggs retrieved - all mature. 4 fertilized with ICSI. ET 11/29 Transferred 3 embryos. Beta is 12/10. 1st Beta 81 2nd Beta 160 and 3rd beta 360!!! First U/S 12/21/12 - We saw one beautiful gest. sac. 2nd U/S is 01/04/2013 - H/B 183 02/05/13 - NT Scan - everything looks good and IT'S A BOY!  Aiden was born 08/20/2013.

IVF #2 is in progress.  ER was 05/12/14 - 11 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized with ICSI.  ET was 05/15/14 - we transferred 3 embryos as we did on the cycle my son was conceived.  We were able to freeze 3 embryos. Beta is scheduled for 05/26/14.  1st beta - 111.  2nd beta - 159 didn't double :( 3rd beta Friday 5/30) - not a lot of hope left. Beta # 3 is 247 - probably ectopic.  Beta # 4 is 813 - possibly vanishing multiple sydrome?  06/05/14 - 5w4days - first U/S - we see a gestational sac and yolk - still have hope!  06/17/14 - 7w1day - U/S and saw and heard the heartbeat - Finally!  06/27/14 - 8w4days - Baby and heartbeat look and sound great :)  EDD 02/01/14 and It's a boy!

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm late, late, late to this post.

I'm 9 weeks and had an ultrasound yesterday.  The baby was measuring 5 days ahead and had a good heartbeat so I was happy.  My spotting has stopped.  I go back in three weeks for a NT scan and to get my cervix measured.

TV docs?  I much prefer the fictional ones to real ones.  Dr. Oz really, really, really annoys me (as does his daughter on that food show.)  I've seen that show The Doctors a couple of times and they aren't as irritating but I don't make it a habit to get my medical advice from television that is trying to get the highest ratings possible.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Had an OB appt today. Baby was wiggling and jiggling and fine. However I did lose my mucus plug so we are on the watch for preterm labor. My blood sugars are too low so have to go back to endocrine doc.

Q: do not watch my mother watches dr oz and it drives me nuts.
    6 m/c
    Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
    Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
    1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
    Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
    1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
    Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
    DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
    IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
    IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
    Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
    Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
    Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
    Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP
    Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
    Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"