Third-Party Reproduction

Intro

Hello all, I've intro'd on the TTTC board and will here as well, will probably bounce back and forth between the boards. I've been lurking around for a while. DH and I are currently in the process of trying to choose our sperm donor. It is overwhelming and daunting and incredibly sad all at the same time. Looking forward to learning and sharing with everyone here.
Me: 24 | DH: 25
Married: May 2013
TTC: Since Sept. 2013
Me: unusually short cycles, anovulation, possible tubal issue on right side
DH: Azoospermia, likely not blockage, just doesn't produce any

Re: Intro

• Welcome.

I swear choosing an egg donor was one of the hardest things ever. Hearing I needed a donor egg did  not affect me as much as actually picking through the data. All of this is hard, & physical, & emotional, etc. This board helps. So far I have been comfortable with our choice and we are post transfer with an early pregnancy. Best decision to date.

When it works, of course, it will be so worth it. Best of luck on your journey!

I hope you are posting happy news very soon.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks for the support ladies.  @1220winterbride, ITA, trying to sort through the mountain of info they give, a lot of which feels just totally irrelevant in the moment.  Congrats on the results though!  @Rumbera28, I've seen you over there, it's nice to know there are other ladies out there who are on both boards and get it.
    Me: 24 | DH: 25
    Married: May 2013
    TTC: Since Sept. 2013
    Me: unusually short cycles, anovulation, possible tubal issue on right side
    DH: Azoospermia, likely not blockage, just doesn't produce any
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! 
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"