Pregnant after 35

Calling all sick ladies

How are you holding up with your cold @mandyreads?  Any better?  You've been sick for a long time!

Sorry about your head cold @BeckyP005.  Any improvements yet?

My rhinitis has cleared up, thankfully.

Anyone else struggling with illness?

Re: Calling all sick ladies

• I still have a lingering hacky cough. But actually feeling better. 2 of my 3 girls have it now. Thanks for asking!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg
  • Happy to hear your feeling better NN! I'm good today...just that nuisance cough that will take forever to go away. As long as that headache stays away!! I actually took an hr nap at work yesterday :) Nice plus working in a home. Now I need to def clean my house this weekend since I spent last one on the couch!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I've had a cold for about a week. Or it could be allergies.

Arguments in favor of allergies: This is the same time of year I always have allergy problems. My eyes are a little itchy. Ragweed counts are high. Symptom severity comes and goes throughout the day / week without any predictable pattern (unlike colds)

Arguments in favor of cold: My son had it first, then everyone else in the house got it at the same time. He's better now and the rest of us are hacking. I'm on a hefty dose of antihistamines as part of the m/s treatment, which should theoretically also treat my allergies. And yet I still have congestion and a cough.

**siggy warning**

Current Age 35, DH 33

Married 9/2011

BFP 8/2012, Miscarried 9/2012

BFP 9/2012, DS 6/2013

BFP 6/2014, Miscarried 7/2014

BFP 7/2014, DD 4/2015

• I think my cold still wants to be my friend. Time to go find another friend!! Lol

Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• I picked something up while traveling, it seems to have settled on being an annoying cough.... but sometimes I cough. So hard I leak :-( hate that!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Bigboneded YES! THAT! I hated that when I had the cough. It is horrible having a cough while pregnant. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg
  • @Bigboneded‌ I've graduated from pantyliners to uhmm...pads lol. Fun stuff when pg!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• DH and I seem to fighting another bug :(  At least it hasn't developed into full-on coughing, sneezing and nasal drainage.  Just when I was pleased to be getting some energy back...  FX it won't last too long.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"