TTC After a Loss
Options

Hubby funnies

So, I just HAD to share this. I was working on my corset for my Halloween costume tonight, and I'm pretty proud of it. It's actually starting to look like a real corset. The only problem is I'm not sure how to close the back. I had decided to go with buttonholes earlier, but after spending 2 hours doing 9 buttonholes (it was my first time doing it on my machine) I realized that I had done it on the side back piece, instead of the back piece, so I had to take it off.

My other option is grommets, but I hand set all of my grommets, which requires quite a bit of banging with a hammer to get each one in.

I said to MH "I'm not sure whether I want to go through the pain and hassle of buttonholes again, or if I should just go with grommets."

He says "Just go with the grommets."

I reminded him that that means that I would have to be banging again, and he immediately says "Go with the buttonholes".

Funny man! I'm sure we all have stories like this, so feel free to share =)
Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
F born June 2018
W born September 2020
#3 due November 2022

Re: Hubby funnies

• Options
    That's awesome that's you're making your own corset! I am not so talented but do enjoy corsetting. I get mine from Orchard corset.
    I'd add a story but I'm drawing a blank. I'll come back if I remember one!
    BFP #1 12/19/13 We lost our Fenix 7/31/14 at 36 weeks due to torn umbilical cord
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My Chart TTA until Feb 2015
    ~*ALL AL WELCOME*~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @meredithcarole‌ - LOL that's hilarious!

@artgeek009‌ - it's a skill I discovered I have a few years ago and I've been refining it since. I've actually started trying to sell some custom fit corsets, but no biters yet. I haven't bought from Orchard Corset yet, but if you've heard of Madame Cher, I had an order in with her before I discovered I was pregnant and had to cancel it :-(

@furrypaws‌ - I will, once I decide on grommets or button holes lol.
    And that totally sounds like something MH would do, even though he "hates" the dog.
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @Greeneyes842 - since I do that, and MH always laughs at me, I can only imagine how funny it must actually be lol

@daystardreams - OMG! LOL
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    My H loves to speak in different accents and talk for people. Especially give voices to our animals #-o

Here is a video of him tormenting our bosses son. LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NHrCRKbEEk
    Yelena + Rubere Married: 05/13/2011
    TTC since 2012
    BFP#1EDD: 06/21/2014  ~  TFMR --Holoprosencephaly 
    Said goodbye on 2/10/2014 at 21 weeks. We miss our baby girl "J"
    My Chart image
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    imageimage
    imageimageimage      
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board