VBAC

Feeling Defeated

It's now looking like my VBAC hopes have been crushed. I am showing signs of pre-eclampsia. .If I don't go into labor on my own this weekend, and I am checked on Monday and there's still protein in my urine (there has been all week) then on Monday he has scheduled a C-section. I am 38 weeks and 2 days today so in essence labor *could* happen but nothing is showing that it is imminent. At all.... I have an exercise ball, have been walking stores and malls, will be walking for 45 minutes to an hour with a friend starting tonight, and will try to do the do. Trying to stay positive but I cried for at least 30 minutes at the Dr's office today. Yes a healthy baby at the end is the priority but since the beginning of this pregnancy my aim has been a VBAC. I've done everything possible to have this happen and it just sucks that my body has failed me. Again... I feel robbed. I truly wanted this experience this time around. I never understood the anguish women who have repeated c-sections feel after failed VBACS until now.

Re: Feeling Defeated

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"