TTC After a Loss

Anyone with a BFP...

First of all, congrats-I am so happy for everyone. It's funny that so many people ended up testing the same day!

I was just wondering this cycle (or cycle of your BFP) when did you FWP? I think our problem last month was that we didn't do it enough, when FF changed my O date I knew I was out. So I'm trying to decide what day to start this cycle and how often to do it. Thanks! 

Re: Anyone with a BFP...

• We FWP the two days before O, the day of O, and the day after O this cycle. We had done every other day with our previous BFP though.

GL with this cycle!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I used a CBEFM (best purchase ever) and found out that I was not oing according to what my temps said. I have a 28 day cycle. I got a peak on cd 13 and 14 and a high on cd 15. We did not fwp on cd13. Twice on cd 14 (one am and one afternoon) and once in am on cd15. Before that the last day we fwp was cd8.  
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't chart, so for fear of missing it, we just went strong (1-2x daily) for about a week and a half before my projected O and a couple of days after.

I pretty much thought I was going to die from being over-sexed.

?

• imagekimmie321:
    I used a CBEFM (best purchase ever) and found out that I was not oing according to what my temps said. I have a 28 day cycle. I got a peak on cd 13 and 14 and a high on cd 15. We did not fwp on cd13. Twice on cd 14 (one am and one afternoon) and once in am on cd15. Before that the last day we fwp was cd8.  

Just out of curiosity, how off were your temps with when you O'd? When I O, I believe my temp spikes the day following...just wondering if it was off like that or WAY off. I would hate to miss my window, but there is no way I could talk my DH into a CBEFM right now.

• imageBrooke_Lilly'smom:

imagekimmie321:
    I used a CBEFM (best purchase ever) and found out that I was not oing according to what my temps said. I have a 28 day cycle. I got a peak on cd 13 and 14 and a high on cd 15. We did not fwp on cd13. Twice on cd 14 (one am and one afternoon) and once in am on cd15. Before that the last day we fwp was cd8.  

Just out of curiosity, how off were your temps with when you O'd? When I O, I believe my temp spikes the day following...just wondering if it was off like that or WAY off. I would hate to miss my window, but there is no way I could talk my DH into a CBEFM right now.

My chart always showed a thermal shift between day 17-19. But when I started using CBEFM I was getting peaks starting at cd13-14. So there were a few days difference. If I had it to do over again I would have saved my money from FF VIP and spent it on a CBEFM.

• This is actually the first month that we refrained from doing it all the time.  BUT this is the first month I was on clomid and the first time I Od since Sept.  We started every other day on CD6 and then day before , Day of Day after and 2 days after confirmed O.  I have never been so relieved to O in my life...I was actually able to take a break from FWP and relax that I was not going to miss a window..

OH and I achieved this with FF temping, cervix checking preseed and OPKs as well!

• We oversexed ourselves much like Bleeding Heart... I thought I would die.

We FWP CD 9-13, then also on CD 15 and 17.

Good Luck!!!!

We also used Green Tea, PreSeed, and pineapple core that time!?

• Thanks girls...I guess the key to this months is lots and lots of FWP!!
  • This was my 1st mo of using a CBEFM also and found out I was o'ing later than I thought.  We had sex every other day for the week before I o'ed then 2 times the day before (got a high reading on the monitor) and one day after the 1st peak.  So we did have sex ALOT and we were both sick of it by the last day.  I highly rec the monitor also especially if you want to have two or more kids because they are about 200 and 50 for the sticks but when I think back on all the money I spent on ovulation kits between dd the miscarriage and last month I could have save a lot of money and time.  GL
  • I only FWP the day of ovulation and then 2 days later. This was the first month we decided we would not try. Ovulation kept trying to happen but was really delayed. I used the CBEFM and it was my 2nd month using it and it was right on. First peak day, we had sex and that was it and I got my BFP 13 days later!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"