TTC After a Loss

TTA check in 9/26

Welcome to the TTA Check in!! This is for anyone who is TTA (trying to avoid), no matter for how long. The check in will be weekly. If you are new, we are sorry you're here and we hope that your stay is short. We have a variety of wait times so please feel free to join. Post an intro and tell us why you are TTA and for how long. It can be waiting on the 1st AF, waiting months, waiting on labs, recovering from surgery, personal reasons, etc. You are more than welcome to join for any reason why you are TTA. Please let me know if you would like to be added or if your information below is incorrect. As the months come to an end, members will be removed. If your TTA has been extended, please let me know. When you are burning the bench unexpectedly, let me know too! ***************************************************** If I removed you in error, please let me know! ★☆★ TTA List ★☆★ @AggieBeth06 Thanksgiving 2014
@this+gamer+chick April 2015 @skategirl128 indefinitely for personal reasons
@Soulbyte‌ April 2015
@sunflwra September 2014
@amybunny30
@rmpar29 until oct/nov
@cheesypeas
@jms627 December 2014
@ctk181
@lauraneedscoffee oct/nov 2014
@lauraO11

***************************************** *****************************************************

Any updates from the week?

What was the high/low of the week?

Any TTA related frustrations?

Anything that you're looking forward to this week?

QOTW: what are your favorite fall articles of clothing?

Big hugs ladies! I'm here if you need me anytime
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: TTA check in 9/26

• Any updates from the week?
    Nothing really. We've had a super busy couple of weeks.

High- celebrating rosh hashanah with SOs family.
    Low- my crazy 48 hour fever

None this week

Not really. Just enjoying the gorgeous weather and spending time with SO.

My warm sweaters! Other than that I miss summer already!

I'm sorry I've been a bad check in leader. Things will lighten up and I can be more active :)
  • Hi @skategirl128!  Wow, a 48-hour fever, that doesn't sound fun.  Are you feeling better?

Any updates from the week? DH and I decided to TTA for another cycle, which I figured that's what we would do.  He's still working crazy, long hours and I would like to lose a bit more weight first.  I'm perfectly at peace with this decision, so it's onto another BCP.

What was the high/low of the week? High - Will be my anniversary dinner/night out tomorrow.  I can't wait.  Low - My migraine that killed me the first day, and then lingered for two more.  Glad that's finally gone, but I'm still exhausted!

Any TTA related frustrations? None

Anything that you're looking forward to this week? DH and I are going to do a couple fun activites and then out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.  I'm hungry already, LOL.

QOTW: what are your favorite fall articles of clothing?  Sweaters!  I love getting out all of my sweaters and the cozy feeling they bring me. 
    TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
    DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
    BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    June 3Missing Our January Snowflake
  • Loading the player...
  • @Amybunny30 - I know how hard the struggle is to deal with family and friends asking the questions that they do.  Many ((((HUGS)))) lady!  I'm glad that you have your kitchen remodel to help keep your mind off things for a while.  I hope that it goes smoothly.  When do you think it will be done?
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013

• @skategirl128 - thanks for the check in!

Any updates from the week? - No new updates except for I got AF finally.

What was the high/low of the week?  - High, it's Friday! :D  For a low, my cousin called me to tell me he and his wife were expecting and are due 19 days after what was my EDD.  I'm happy for them but it also felt like getting sucker punched right in the gut.

Any TTA related frustrations? - None, except I wish it was December already.  I'm having trouble looking forward to the actual wedding because all I can think of is starting to try again.  Then, because I'm crazy, I already started worrying about if/when it happens again.  I really need to learn to not borrow trouble.

Anything that you're looking forward to this week? - We have a casual wedding reception for some friends tomorrow which should be fun.

QOTW: what are your favorite fall articles of clothing? - Chunky-heeled boots!

***Siggy Warning - loss mentioned***

Pregnancy Ticker

*S15 Siggy January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance*

ME: 32   DH: 38

BFP#1 - 7/18/14; EDD 3/23/14; MMC 8/11/14 (passed naturally on 8/17/14)

BFP#2 - 12/29/14; EDD 9/10/15 *PLEASE BE OUR RAINBOW!*

• @Amybunny30 - I don't get them too often, maybe once every couple months.  Usually, I see spots first and then I take Excedrin Migraine and I get a milder headache once the spots are gone.  On Tuesday, either I skipped the spots stage, or I didn't notice it because I was laying on the couch with my eyes closed, but I didn't get the medicine in soon enough to stop the pounding headache.  Are you guys doing the kitchen reno yourself?

@jms627 - Many (((((HUGS)))))  Hearing that others are expecting is always hard. 
    6/2010

• Sorry for the post and run this week! Out-of-town and lots of medical testing means mobile bumping. Oh, and please add me to the list. I think I checked in and introduced last week.

Currently mobile sitting at the Mayo clinic trying to address some DH's chronic health issues.

The high point was Mayo's gastroenterology appointment which gave us some good news (no gastroparesis, yay!) but also some bad (looks like some kind of brain malfunction, and the only treatment that seems to work is illegal in thus state) . Another good point was spending some time on the beach last night staring at the stars - it felt like Fenix was there with me.

Low point looks to be this neurologist appointment and we'll have to come back a few months from now for a tremor study.

Waiting! Yesterday at the beach it felt like Fenix was giving DH and I permission to try again, but we know with finishing our masters degree we should wait until Feb 2015

Getting home to the birdies. I'm going to try to get back to internship on Monday too, so we'll see how that goes

QOTW: what are your favorite fall articles of clothing? Big comfy hoodies! Not a fashion statement but nothing beats the comfort of those old band hoodies. I do enjoy the fall colors pallete much more than any other time of year.
    BFP #1 12/19/13 We lost our Fenix 7/31/14 at 36 weeks due to torn umbilical cord
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My Chart TTA until Feb 2015
    ~*ALL AL WELCOME*~
  • @skategirl128 - Thanks for the check-in. Sorry to hear about your fever. I hope you're feeling better!

@rmpar29 - Happy anniversary! Have fun celebrating. I <3 Cheesecake Factory. The red velvet cheesecake is delish!!

@Amybunny30 - Congrats on getting your kitchen remodeled. I am jealous! I want to get mine done soo bad but since I decided to make a career change and go back to school it is just not in the budget. But one day I will do it! Hope yours turns out great!

@jms627 - I completely understand how you feel about your cousin. I have had several friends announce theirs pregnancies over the last couple weeks and each time it stings. It is hard because you want to be happy for them but you are still hurting inside. Good luck with your wedding plans. Try to focus on the good and enjoy your big day! ((Hugs))

@artgeek009 - Sorry to hear about your hubby's medical troubles! I hope he gets it all figured out soon! I'm glad you had some time to relax on the beach and that you felt Fenix's presence there with you. That had to be comforting!

AFM,

Any updates from the week? Not much. My first post D&C AF showed up on Saturday, so this will be my last cycle TTA! Also I started charting this month, so it will be interesting to see how my body is working after my loss.

What was the high/low of the week? High - AF finally showed up! Low - Sucky weekend coming up. Class all day Saturday and work all day Sunday. :-(

Any TTA related frustrations? Not really, but the waiting just SUCKS. I am not a patient person.

Anything that you're looking forward to this week?  Going out to dinner tonight with my best friend for her bday. Haven't had a girls' night for a while, so I'm looking forward to it. Sushi and wine, yay!

QOTW: what are your favorite fall articles of clothing? Big comfy sweaters and boots!

Married: 4/28/12
    BFP: 7/2/14 ;  1st US 7/21/14 Baby measuring 7w5d, HB of 138;  Discovered MMC 8/18/14 at 11w2d, baby measuring 8w5d, no hb ; 8/19/14 D&C

TTCAL December siggy challenge - Autocorrect Fails

| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</My Chart

• @artgeek009 - I hope that your DH's medical issues get figured out soon.  Much luck to you and I'm glad that you had a peaceful day at the bench.

@ctk181 - Yay for AF coming!  How many cycles do you have to wait to TTC?
    6/2010

• @rmpar29 - My doc said 2, so only 1 left!
    Married: 4/28/12
    BFP: 7/2/14 ;  1st US 7/21/14 Baby measuring 7w5d, HB of 138;  Discovered MMC 8/18/14 at 11w2d, baby measuring 8w5d, no hb ; 8/19/14 D&C

TTCAL December siggy challenge - Autocorrect Fails

| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</My Chart

• @artgeek009‌ I added you for next week! I'm so sorry I forgot :(

Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm happy to say I am feeling a little better. This mystery fever has knocked me out!
  • Hi. *waving sheepishly* I've missed y'all... just been really busy at work and at home. I want to thank @skategirl128 for keeping me on the check in even though I haven't posted in a long time. While I have been away, I have thought of you all often and have kept you in my thoughts and prayers. I may be back off and on. Just stopping by to say hi... but again really to thank skategirl for being so inclusive and kind.

So you know, I am TTA indefinitely.

Hope you're feeling better skategirl.

@rmpar29 - hope your anniversary was great!

@amybunny30 - best of luck with the renovation! How exciting!

@jms627 - so sorry to hear about the EDD similarities... That is so hard. I completely understand. I have about 6 people due near mine. :::hugs:::

@artgeek009 - medical pursuits can be really grueling. Sometimes having a little bit of info is better than none, even if it's not really good news. At least it helps to know better what you're facing. I am so sorry to hear about the issues y'all are dealing with... the Mayo Clinic is world renown and I hope your hubby gets info that helps put him on a great treatment plan. What are you studying?

@ctk181 - hope that you enjoy your girls night!

Not just this week... been out a lot because of work and building... but we are scheduled to start the move tomorrow.

High - being done financially with the builder; Low - still haven't closed on permanent financing (loan is fully funded and we have the keys, so that's why we can start moving)

Not particularly

Moving in and hopefully closing on permanent financing... also DH's bday is coming up Friday.

Scarves!!

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"