January 2015 Moms
Options

Pregnancy Dreams

Anyone have any interested dreams lately?

Last night I actually had a crazy nightmare.  I've always had recurring nightmares about being chased and/or abducted although it's a different person or scenario every time.  I hadn't had one in quite awhile, but I did last night.  So right at the end the pursuer caught up to me after I couldn't get the key to open the door I was trying to get into, so I was cornered.  And I actually woke up screaming, which I've never done before.  It was kind of a whimper/cry/moan/scream weird noise that came out of my mouth, but it woke up DH who was apparently also having a nightmare about being in pain and my scream had startled him awake so he started screaming like an "aaaah aaaaaah aaaaaah" which he's never done before either and we both finally calmed down and realized we were both dreaming.  Now everytime I think about it I can't help but crack up laughing.  

I also had a weird one where I had birthed the baby and decided that was a good time to go to Busch Gardens (a theme park here in Tampa) and go ride some roller coasters.  Except apparently we had a hurricane and the park was flooded so bad that we actually had to swim to the roller coasters and climb a ladder (all with baby strapped to my back lol)  So after we get to the first ride I realize, oh this baby came way prematurely, we should go to the doctor.  So we swam back to the parking lot and then got in some weird teleporting/transportation device and there just happened to be a doctor there, but he didn't want to look at my baby, but I finally convinced him to.  Then I woke up haha.  Very strange.
BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pregnancy Dreams

• Options
    I had a dream my milk came in early and I started nursing my 3 year old again because I didn't want to waste it. Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You just reminded me of the crazy dream I had last night. Definitely NBR. Aliens had invaded and we're planning a game. They separated everyone into groups of 5 and gave a special liquid that looked like blood to one of us in the group. It seeped into the skin of our hand and somehow was supposed to help us fight against the aliens (not sure why they would give us a way to hurt them but it's my dream so shut up!). I spent the rest of the dream running and hiding and trying to figure out how my defense worked until I sorted it out that the only way for the weapon to work was to kiss one of the aliens. Did I mention they all shape shifted to look like regular people so we couldn't tell which people were aliens and which were human. I have a lot of running and hiding dreams which I think is the consequence of watching The Walking Dead since those dreams most often involve zombies. It should have been a nightmare but instead I felt pretty badass.
  • Options
    In my dream, one of my friends was trying to sneak attack my toes and trim my toenails.... no idea why. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I had a dream that I lived with roommates and we had 2 tigers as pets.  But our upstairs neighbors (who shared our apartment) had 5 cats and we had to keep them separated from the lions.  It was a very long bizarre dream.
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

I had amazing sex with John Goodman last night.

Bwahahahahaha!!!! Good to hear he's still got it!
  • Options
    I had a dream last night that my baby was born and was the shape of a hot dog.  No arms/ears/mouth/eyes just a moving hot dog.  No idea why I had this dream but I woke up crying.  Weird!
    Live like there is no tomorrow..Love like you have never been hurt...
  • Options
    Around my 12th week I had s dream that a woman was about to attack me. She was sizing me up and just as she focused on my bump, I lunged for her grabbing her hair...only to wake up and realize I had grabbed my husbands face! It left a 3 inch scratch that drew blood. I felt awful and immediately clipped my nails and started sleeping with a pillow between us. I told him I was soooo sorry, but that I was protecting the baby.
    Then the other night I had a dream that I had my baby in Oct. she's not due until Jan. In my dream it was like she just popped out, no hospital or delivery and the freaking thing was she was already like a year old. She had strawberry blond hair and teeth! I looked at her and said "Oh my you already have teeth how is that possible...and she said, "yes seven" I then counted and sure enough there were seven teeth. It was really scary and I felt that I need to hide her or protect her because of her super growth. And no, I have not been revisiting the Twilight Saga, but it sure sounds like it!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Jan 15 December Siggy: Christmas Fail!
  • Options
    Ugh. Mine are weird

The one i had last night it was me and a friend sitting at a park. But also there was our friend who committed suicide two years ago. We both knew she wasn't alive, but we could both see her and talk to her. She said something about another friend. But her words were all jumbled. Apparently in my dream certain letters are very acidic, and the more acidic the overall the word the harder it was for our deceased friend to say.

But somehow we knew she was talking about a classmate from high school. So we went to find her. She was at by far the worst fucking fundraiser of all time. I can't remember what it was for. But basically people donated money to spin like....a twister thing (the thing that tells you which hand/foot to out where) then that's the appendage that would get cut off of the volunteers. In my dream there were designated people that picked up the amputated limbs of these people.

Seriously it was fucked up.
  • Options
    I had another one that was weird. My whole family moved to Detroit. And I was going to school, but when I got to the school I couldn't find the room so I was like "screw this," and left. Then I got lost so I decided to try to go back to the school. But for some reason I can't get back to the school even though I didn't walk that far. So I'm walking around all these businesses trying to find the school. Eventually I give up and go back to where we are staying, which is apparently a hotel. It was one of those hotel rooms that has an adjoining room. So DS was in one room napping, and the rest.of us were in the other room. Over the monitor we hear crying, so, of course we go check on DS. He's just chillin' on the bed, not making a peep. But there is still crying. And we look over and see a baby that looks exactly like DS at 2 months old. We are all going "what the fuck?!" So of course we Google it. And according to google in extremely rare cases babies just randomly and spontaneously clone themselves. The term for this rare form of baby is a "horse baby." Weirdest thing about this dream? We were all completely OK with this explanation
  • Options
    I keep having different dreams about having sex and or relationships with all different men. It's really weird but I feel bad and can't tell my hubby
  • Options
    I just woke up from a strange one. I slept with one of my coworkers. Anesthesia left the operating room and my pt was accidentally extubated and I couldn't get the tube back in. I met Gordin Ramsey and he was super nice, then I met Tim Gunn and he was a super dick and told me I was so stupid that if he gave me the cure for blood cancers I wouldn't know what to do with it. Oh and there was this new finger stick thing for people with diabetes, it was pain free but it was a live leech and died as soon as it made you bleed.
  • Options
    I have been having crazyyyy dreams every night but the most recent was that kim kardashian was my husbands ex girlfriend....yeah no....
  • Options
    I been having crazy dreams a combination of who i spoke to and what I was watching on tv I guess. But the last one I remember was looking in the mirror at my belly and my belly button wasn't in its normal spot but all the way to the left...I forgot about it until the next time I was in the bathroom and had to make sure it didn't actually happen!
  • Options

I dreamed that I had a date with President Obama. Nothing dirty, we just went to dinner. Then I was in a tunnel and it led to a HS prom that was being held at a movie theater? They charged me $7 to walk through the prom room to get to the movie part. Then my best friend was there and the only "movie" was a football game so we watched that. Then all of the sudden I was in a car and in front of me was a woman holding her 3 month old out of the car window. I called the police and was sobbing in the dream. Then I woke up. 

I would have been sobbing from being on a date with Obama!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Jan 15 December Siggy: Christmas Fail!
  • Options
    I am not a pop drinker, but since being pregnant it has been one of my cravings! Well last night I dreamt my front teeth where disintegrating right before my eyes from all the pop!! It slowly was happening and I couldn't stop it! I woke up pressing my tongue against my teeth confirming that they were still there!!!
  • Options
    Last night in my dream my water broke so I went to the hospital. L&D was one long room with laboring patients along one side and toilets along the other side. Also "Crazy Eyes" was there from orange is the new black.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"