New York Babies
Options

Fantastic Forest Hills nanny available

Our daughter has recently started preschool and we would like to find a great family for our wonderful nanny. Mona has been fantastic with our daughter, very loving, caring and devoted to our family. She has a big smile on her face each time she sees her, which is priceless for working parents.

Mona has been with our family for almost 2 years. She started taking care of our daughter when she was 16 weeks old. We highly recommend her; she is reliable, amazing with kids, and very trustworthy. She makes homemade baby and toddler food, knows Forest Hills well, and can arrange playdates with many of the nannies in the area.

Mona has 16 years of experience in New York, is CPR certified and full of energy. She is extremely experienced, especially with newborns. Her kids are grown so she is very flexible and can work overttime when needed. You can contact Mona directly at 347-251-6405 or e-mail me with questions.

Re: Fantastic Forest Hills nanny available

• Options
    I may be looking for a nanny in forest hills but it wouldn't be for several months and possibly part-time. I'm sure she'll need a full time job, but maybe I can keep her information just in case.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"