June 2015 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday Symptoms

I feel these two can be combined. Do you have a WTF to rant? Or symptoms to share? Let's hear it!
J'15 January Signature Challenge: Pinterest Fail: I want to do one, but I was late in starting and now I'm too lazy to get in on it. This is how most of my pinterest fails normally occur, at least I didnt buy supplies.

TTC since March 2014
BFP#1 09/25/2014 EDD 6/4/2015

BabyFetus Ticker
imageimage

Re: WTF Wednesday Symptoms

• Options
    WTF co-worker stinking up the bathroom, now I have morning sickness. And I went in there an hour after he left. It was horrible.

I hate all the work on my desk, it's scary.
    J'15 January Signature Challenge: Pinterest Fail: I want to do one, but I was late in starting and now I'm too lazy to get in on it. This is how most of my pinterest fails normally occur, at least I didnt buy supplies.

TTC since March 2014
    BFP#1 09/25/2014 EDD 6/4/2015

BabyFetus Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    lovetruly06lovetruly06 member
    edited October 2014
    WTF sick coworkers I did not want your grems why couldn't you have just stayed away.

Edit. So far only sore nipples and major hunger for pregnancy symptoms the cramping has currently stoped which is kinda nice.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    I will make mistakes
    I will face heartache
    On Christ the Solid Rock I stand
    All other ground is sinking sand
    I will not be moved!!
    >Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Good Morning! How about a non-symptom? I have no soreness in my breasts, EDD for #2 is June 2nd : ) The first time around with my DD (she will be 2 in Dec.) they were very sore.... anyone else experience this the second time around? I've heard every pregnancy is different, (I have the fatigue and occasional nausea) sore breasts seems to be a pretty usual symptom though.... sorry I made this an intro as well, congrats to all of you!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been really overly emotional lately. Yesterday I cried because I read a gubernatorial candidate's plans for the state. The day before I cried because DD ran really fast. Hormones are weird.

My wtf is having to go to a morning meeting after I had to close last night. I've had no time to shower and now I look gross.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    saralu82saralu82 member
    edited October 2014
    WTF body, why do I still have these awful cramps! I could not sleep last night because the pain was going through my leg.
    I'm so over these cramps! It feels like my period is going to come any moment...and I hate this feeling! Thank goodness not spotting though. I'm feeling a bit of nausea and have some serious bloating going on.
    Wife to K 07/31/2009, Mommy to L 08/26/2010 and received his angel wings on 04/12/2011, our precious RAINBOW baby B 12/23/2011 and due with another miracle June 2015!  

BFP #3 12/28/2012 c/p 12/31/2012

BFP #4  2/21/2014 m/c  3/9/2014

BFP #5  9/21/2014 due date 6/4/2014

"Peace is a gift from God, but we prepare ourselves to receive this gift as we pray about everything, cultivate gratitude, and refuse to surrender to worry." - Nancy Guthrie 

• Options
    I knew it was going to be a great day when I almost threw up while I was brushing my teeth this morning. I've being using my Happy Mama Spray like it is going out of style.

And, WTF? Coworker, please stop showing me Pinterest things of cakes that you want to try to make. I'm trying to work (...and bump).
    Pregnancy Ticker 
      image image

BFP - 3/3/12    EDD & Birthdate - 11/10/12

BFP - 2/27/14    EDD - 12/3/14  MC at 11 weeks

BFP - 9/28/14    EDD - 6/8/15

• Options
    I can't stop farting! It's so gross, it's been two days of non stop gas which makes me super bloated so my pants don't want to fit! My boobs are super sore too. I freaked out last night when my husband tried to touch them. I seriously almost cried.

And WTF, if it's early release I think teacher should get early release too!
    First comes love = November 2012
    Then comes marriage = July 19th, 2014

Then comes baby = May 19th 2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Praying for #2
    ~6 week loss in January 2016
    ~7 week loss in April 2016

• Options
    Diarrhea last night... Couldn't possibly be from the huge thanksgiving sub or airheads I ate.... Also I'm in my fat pants, yay for bloating!

• Options
    Super super sore boobs. Like so much so that last night when I was sleeping, the pain would wake me up when I moved. Also, BLOAT and with bloat comes gas, burping and just being gassy. Ugh. 
  • Options
    @aada0615 I had super sore boobs 1st pregnancy and now very little!  I kind of wish they were more sore since then I would feel like this was really going to work out.  I know every pregnancy is different, but I was hoping at least some of it would be the same.

In better news -- I can taste food again!  And it tastes good!  I have never been so happy to get rid of a pregnancy symptom.

BFP #1 ended with H born 2/2/13
    BFP #2 ended in loss @7weeks 10/15/14
    BFP #3 due 8/21/15 *please stick*
  • Options
    I almost cried because I was in traffic because there was a boat (I take a draw bridge into the city) and a train passed litterally (sp?) at the exit of the train wasn't letting people through. So i was stuck in my car for 30 min. I don't usually get traffic because I leave early in the am for work. Hormones...

I've been craving meat, like a really good steak like a TBone with a nice thin rim of fat around it. It was 6:15 when this craving came over me. Guess that's gonna be my dinner!
    Me 29 DH 38
    Married 07.01.2011
    TTC #1 BFP 09.28.2014 EDD 06.07.2014
    imageBabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Silv3rlining and @incir !! Just glad to hear others are experiencing this too!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    WTF Hunger. Non-stop, all I want to do is eat.

Surprisingly though, my bloating has already gone down quite a bit. I wore a black mini skirt to the office today. Figured I better do it while I can still get away with it.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Married J on 5.21.10
    G born on 9.30.12
  • Options
    WTF sickness, please leave us all alone. Momma needs to send this child back to preschool, he's been out 3 days. That's enough.

I have food aversions and I'm exhausted, but that might just be tending to two sick kids. I'm already sick with worry about this baby so I'll welcome some crappy symptoms.

Love is multiplied: DS #1: 1.5.99 ~ DS #2: 9.23.11 ~ DD 8.29.13

m/c 11/12/12 - sleep tight baby bean.

Bitty Baby #4, please stick around - we already love you so very much!

Ultrasound 11/4 - TWO HEARTBEATS!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    WTF co-worker stinking up the bathroom, now I have morning sickness. And I went in there an hour after he left. It was horrible.

I hate all the work on my desk, it's scary.
    OMG ALL OF THIS IS ME. I gagged the whole two minutes I was in the bathroom!

I had terrible heartburn that kept me up for a bit during the night. Then an upset stomach. And when I woke up, I had shooting pain in my right leg. Exhausted at my desk and ready for a nap. Is it 5pm yet?! :(
    kristine!  B)

me: 33, Factor V Leiden, MTHFR + hubs: 37
    BFP #1: 9/25/14 -- EDD: 6/4/15
    Jesse, our baby boy: 2/25/15 @ 25.6 weeks, 2lbs 2oz & 13.5 inches. spent 66 days in the NICU. <3
    BFP #2: 7/29/16 -- EDD: 3/30/17

baby #2 on the way. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Reading through these has me cracking up!

WTF - why did my office manager decide to have people come in a paint our walls during business hours? I can't be huffin that while I'm pregnant!

Symptoms: (I'm on progesterone oil shots and this is an IVF pregnancy) starving all the time, but I can hardly eat anything, bloating and gas (I look 3 months pregnant) my nipples (TMI, sorry) are so sore.. not so much my boobs but my nipples - maybe because I have tiny boobs! lol and subtle but constant nausea. BRING IT ON PREGNANCY! haha

• Options
    @aada0615 boobs so sore they couldn't be touched the first time. Not at all sore the second time (had just stopped BFing). This time a little tendor, but not too bad.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wtf is up with my weird BM! All last week I was super constipated and now this week if been going okay and now today I had diarrhea ! And don't get me started on gas ! Anyone else dealing with weird BM ?
  • Options
    This fatigue, nausea, and heartburn is out of control.
    #1 BPF 4/10/2011 Born 12/9/2011
    #2 BFP 9/25/2014 EDD 6/10/2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    WTF doc office?! Why haven't you posted my betas from Monday on my eChart yet! I want to know the numbers!!

Symptoms:  Bloated and constipated...I've busted out the hair tie trick for my jeans so I look presentable in public. Boobs are a little tender. I don't feel too tired during the day but when I go to bed I'm out. Some mild food aversions.

@paolaoli - Currently just constipated.  I have some higher fiber meals planned for this week, hopefully that will help!
  • Options
    SoxGirl982SoxGirl982 member
    edited October 2014
    I am so so so exhausted. Like, want to crawl under my desk and take a 2 hour nap kind of exhausted.

And WTF grad student in my office! Your lunch that you just heated up smells GOD AWFUL!!! I haven't been queasy yet, but this maybe the start.

Edited bc I had to bitch that grad student ate half his lunch at his desk, then left for a meeting - leaving gross smelling lunch still on his desk to continue to stink up the office for the next hour until he comes back :(
  • Options
    WTF Hunger and exhaustion. All I want to do is sleep and then when I am awake all I just want to eat all day long!

Does anyone else wake up and within 20 minutes is hungry??

Married 11/12/2011
    EDD 06/07/2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    WTF: Me, stop being a bitch and realize it's okay if we tell my husband's parents just a week before mine.  We want to tell them in person, and that's how it worked out.

Symptoms: A little upset stomach, but not nausea, fatigue, some slight on and off cramping.  Still no sore boobs, which is just weird.
  • Options
    @dfabrams1‌ I had that one night . It was weird but by sleepy ness overpowered it and I fell back asleep
  • Options
    Also this just came to my mind I've been feeling really hot ! Like if I have fever but I keep checking my temp and it's like 98.6 -98.7 but I feel like I have an internal fever. And it's worst at night is this normal ?
  • Options
    Can I add another WTF?

WTF world/society/horrible people! I just read that Sandy Hook Elementary was evacuated due to a bomb threat. My heart breaks for those poor babies, teachers, and staff. They shouldn't have to deal with anything like this ever again :(
  • Options
    WTF is to DS who has decided that today is a good day for him to reorganize the entire house. Every time I run to pee, I come back and there is a pile of stuff in one room that belongs on the other side of the house.

Symptoms: Today, not much besides fatigue. And crampiness. My morning sickness is weird. It seems to be directly stress related. When I am at work, I'm in and out of the bathroom anywhere from 2 to 10 times an hour getting sick or coming close. When the kids start misbehaving, or DH and I start bickering about something, similar results. Any other time, I'm 100% fine. I never had MS with DS, anyone else have weird patterns like that?
  • Options
    @dfabrams1
    Yes. I was so grumpy and a bit lightheaded until I ate a banana. DD was "helping" me make oatmeal, and that was going way too slow this morning.
    BFP: 12/20/13 EDD: 08/23/14 (discovered m/c at 8w5d)
    BFP: 09/22/14 EDD: 06/06/15 (hoping for our rainbow)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    i'm a little worried because i don't feel like i'm feeling enough symptoms (which i KNOW is stupid, and when i do finally have them i know i will be wishing them away)

i have been having light cramping and my breasts are a little tender but not much different than normal. 

Anniversary

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

photo wedding_zps0668bf2e.jpg 
    me:: 27 // him:: 28
    Together since 01/2005
    Married since 10/2012
    TTC since 7/2014
    !!**BFP on 9/24/14**!! - 1st Pregnancy
    Momma to 3 Furbabies
  • Options
    WTF, people who can't be bothered to do their full job so their dodge around the issues.  Some of my letters over the pat two days may have possibly been a bit on the snarky side.  But if they'd do their job completely in the first place I wouldn't have to spend all this time showing them why they aren't even looking at the proper issues!

With my CP last month I had crazy sore boobs but no nipples issues.  Totally the opposite now.  And the sugar cravings... ack, stop!  Progesterone intestinal backlog has now started after a bit of an intestinal free flow last week.  Just what I need to feel even grosser!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My boobs are starting to get sore, I gag when I brush my bottom back teeth and tongue, I'm still getting waves of nausea, and I cried twice today listening to the radio... once when a Bruno Mars song came on, and the second was an Uncle Kracker song dedicated to some lady's daughter. I. was. sobbing. WTF?
    imageimage  
               J15 January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married 9.29.12
    TTC #1 8.2014 BFP #1 9.26.14 - Happy anniversary!
    Expecting our little Peanut 6.9.15
  • Options
    WTF The Bumps First Trimester Board. I knew I shouldn't have gone on there. Why are those bitches so nasty to everyone? Like, your getting mad at someone for asking what you perceive to be a stupid question that has already been asked a million times. BUT you comment with the same bitchy non witty remark as the 15 bitches before you! I don't get it. You are not cool. You are a follower.
    I've never understood why people get so nasty anyway, especially with FTMs. Guess what, we all ask at least one or two ridiculous questions when we get pregnant, especially the first time. There's no point in humiliating people for not knowing something, no matter how obvious it may seem to you.
  • Options
    paolaoli said:
    @dfabrams1‌ I had that one night . It was weird but by sleepy ness overpowered it and I fell back asleep
    I dont have it at night, its usually after I have gotten up and taken my shower for the day. It is usually about 30 minutes after I wake up im starving but I cant go downstairs and get something to eat or I will wake up the puppy and then I will never be able to finish getting ready for work!

Married 11/12/2011
    EDD 06/07/2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    WTF The Bumps First Trimester Board. I knew I shouldn't have gone on there. Why are those bitches so nasty to everyone? Like, your getting mad at someone for asking what you perceive to be a stupid question that has already been asked a million times. BUT you comment with the same bitchy non witty remark as the 15 bitches before you! I don't get it. You are not cool. You are a follower.
    That's where I go when I feel the need for a bit of drama.  It does make a Friday afternoon a bit more interesting but it's not a place where I'd want to hang out, especially if I was a FTM!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    WTF body.  I am having a tiny bit of brown spotting.  I called my doc fully expecting them to reassure me that this is common and to let them know if it progresses, but instead they asked me to come in.  I am trying not to let my brain get too far with any of this and just trying to stay Zen until this afternoon.  

Also, holy constipation.  Yuck.  I've been trying to eat all the fiber and drink all the water, but geeeeeeez.  Started adding Benefiber to my water today.  Hope this helps!
    They will most likely do a physical examination to determine where the spotting is coming from. For me it was very reassuring to find out I have a sensitive cervix. Hope you get the same news!  FWIW if you have been constipated for a few days, the effort of trying to go may be causing the spotting.
  • Options
    beersandweirsbeersandweirs member
    edited October 2014
    I have another WTF.  Me again, why did I seriously consider buying that clearance BBT thermometer at Fred Meyer, I know I don't need to be temping anymore, AND I have a fully functional one at home, but I just can't resist a bargain!

ETA:  I didn't actually buy it.
  • Options
    I've never understood why people get so nasty anyway, especially with FTMs. Guess what, we all ask at least one or two ridiculous questions when we get pregnant, especially the first time. There's no point in humiliating people for not knowing something, no matter how obvious it may seem to you.
    I can see getting fed up with the same questions being asked over and over again, especially if you've been around for awhile but if you're new and don't know the question was asked 6 pages ago, maybe just a little "hey, check the FAQs" or something along the lines instead of getting snarky right away might be a bit better.

I had joined up at another forum before coming back here and I posted inquiring about the accuracy of certain HPTs and I guess the way I worded drastically offended some of the ladies. I immediately apologized as it's never my intention to offend or lessen anyone's situation but they didn't care and kept ragging on me. So, I guess some people like to make if their mission to make others feel miserable.

But like someone else here said, I did enjoy sifting through some of the posts over on First Trimester Board for LOLs.

On a symptom note, was just whacked with the greatest wave of nausea I've ever felt in my life. Hopefully traffic on the way home isn't too too and I can make it without yacking all over my car. ;)
    kristine!  B)

me: 33, Factor V Leiden, MTHFR + hubs: 37
    BFP #1: 9/25/14 -- EDD: 6/4/15
    Jesse, our baby boy: 2/25/15 @ 25.6 weeks, 2lbs 2oz & 13.5 inches. spent 66 days in the NICU. <3
    BFP #2: 7/29/16 -- EDD: 3/30/17

baby #2 on the way. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"