February 2014 Moms

Pee Poll

MissDemeanorMissDemeanor member
edited September 2014 in February 2014 Moms
Let's talk pee. How's your bladder doing?
F14 Siggy Challenge

Pee Poll 98 votes

Back to normal!
34% 34 votes
I get nervous when I need to sneeze
23% 23 votes
I've bought stock in Poise Pads
4% 4 votes
I never had an issue
33% 33 votes
My bladder is speshul
4% 4 votes

Re: Pee Poll

• elf828 said:
    I never had a bladder issue. Several other issues, yes, but leaking was not one of them.
    Lucky!! I'm fairly sure my doctor accidentally left my bladder in the delivery room
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • I'm glad you started this because I've been wondering if I'm all alone or what with the bladder issues. I now have a cystocele that may need surgical repair after I'm done having kids. I'd like to thank my forceps delivery for this, because without you, none of this would have been possible. A special shout out to 3 says of labor and 3 hours of pushing as well.
    Interesting, as I had a forceps delivery also. Coincidence?
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Loading the player...
  • elf828 said:
    I never had a bladder issue. Several other issues, yes, but leaking was not one of them.
    ugh i am so envious of you! no amount of kegels will restore what damage has been done 
    :((

• Do you have a cystocele too?
    I had to google that. FFMC I haven't seen a doc (midwife actually) since two months pp. 
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Do you have a cystocele too?
    I had to google that. FFMC I haven't seen a doc (midwife actually) since two months pp. 
    It's a bladder prolapse. I realized I had one when I couldn't get my nuvaring in and it just fell right out, among other things
    omg if my nuvaring ever fell out i wouldn't have thought to go to a doctor. i would've just freaked out that pushing a baby out just wrecked my vagina for life...because immature and dumb.  X_X

that sucks though. hopefully it isn't super scary serious and that its fixable. even if you do have to wait until you're down having children

• No bladder issues here but I still had a hemorrhoid sticking around from delivering DS and it got a bit worse from DD. It doesn't bother me most of the time though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • @greenbunny79 oh man. :(

@iwubrory i was so not prepared for hemorrhoids after delivery. like, i knew about them and knew they happened during delivery, but i never gave any thought into it! FREAKED me out when it happened. 

• Panty liners for lyfe for me. Someone tell me it gets better? I'm still kegel-ing, though not everyday...

• I had a c-section, and either that, or the pushing before hand, or the catheter, or all of the above, meant that for weeks after delivery I never knew when I had to pee. Luckily no accidents, but I was only peeing twice a day because I never felt the urge. It was actually perfect with a newborn. 

i kind of miss that. 
    Having to pee is such a nuisance sometimes. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers  
      Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I agree, the middle of the night peeing is bullshit. I'd not drink in the evening, but I'm always super thirsty. 

Once again, I'm pretty sure health class should tell the teens all about these awesome things, not that damn cute baby.
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Are hemorrhoids supposed to go completely away? Hmm

• iwubrory said:
    Are hemorrhoids supposed to go completely away? Hmm
    I'd google this, but I think it could take us to a scary place. I'm guessing at the very least, you should be able to have them removed?
    F14 Siggy Challenge

• iwubrory said:

Are hemorrhoids supposed to go completely away? Hmm

I'd google this, but I think it could take us to a scary place. I'm guessing at the very least, you should be able to have them removed?

That's why I didn't google... I'm so afraid X_X

• I was actually excited when I saw that Always has come out with a bladder control pad. It seems to be a younger lady pad than Tena or Poise. How said is that?
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • I had a c-section, and either that, or the pushing before hand, or the catheter, or all of the above, meant that for weeks after delivery I never knew when I had to pee. Luckily no accidents, but I was only peeing twice a day because I never felt the urge. It was actually perfect with a newborn. 

i kind of miss that. 
    Having to pee is such a nuisance sometimes. 

I always feel like going pee is such a waste of time, especially at work, because busy!

• I've shared before about my bladder prolapse and pelvic floor therapy. I've taken a break for a few weeks from the visits but I still do the exercises. I've seen about 80% improvement. I still
    Leak occasionally but usually when lifting coughing or sneezing. Or if I really have to go.

Sex is better than ever and DH loves that having sex actually helps the problem get better! Yay! I always had trouble w O just from interxourse and that's totally changed w all my exercises.

My PT says that ANY leaking isn't normal and get help as it only gets worse w age. Also don't use period pads. Use pee liners. The fluids aren't the same and the pads are made for different thngs.
    I hope to create a real siggy but first I need some sleep!

Mom to Lily and Colin!
  • No bladder or haemorrhoid issues here, think that's mostly c-section related though. However, the scar still itches randomly (not in a place you can scratch in public either!) and the shelf is disgusting :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"