January 2015 Moms
Options

Baby is a ninja!

Hello ladies!
I am 23 weeks and I am baking a ninja! Baby has his/her kicks, punches, rolling and head butts down to an art. Baby has been more active today than the last few days... I wonder what gives? Maybe I need to beef up on food to give that little body more food to stock up? Or should I slow down on the intake? I eat when I'm hungry, healthy protein and fiber rich foods for the most part. Or could it just be that baby got done with a growth spurt and wants to show me all of his/her new moves? Anyways I'm just enjoying all the movement and wanted to share :)

Re: Baby is a ninja!

• Options
    Chances are the two aren't related. Some foods do seem to stir mine, but I wouldn't alter your overall diet as long as it's already healthy because it's kicking more. As the weeks go by you should overall be feeling more kicking going on. 
  • Options
    Agreeing with @AggieMom0809‌ . Keep up healthy eating. :-) Mine gets excited every time I eat or lay down or anything puts pressure on my belly. Whatever baby needs, your body will send it his/her way. :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's great that you're eating well, it's so important (though likely unrelated as PP said). Anyways, yay for active babies! Keep doin' what you're doin' mama! :-bd

Pregnancy TickerimageBaby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"