January 2015 Moms

Help with motivation!!!

I am 6 months and I can not seem to find any energy. I also have a 2 yr old son at home with me. It is such a task for me to get up and even wash dishes. Just to do anything. Are there any other ladies feeling what I am. Any advice on what I can do.

Re: Help with motivation!!!

• I don't have any advice, but I don't think it's lack of motivation... I'm sure you're 2yo is motivation enough but this is hard work... I can't imagin raising a kid while growing another. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• @misslizzy82‌ It is hard word. This pregnancy has really taken a tole on my body.
  • Loading the player...
  • StargirlbStargirlb member
    edited September 2014
    do you have a gym with daycare nearby? for the past couple weeks I've been taking my two year old to the daycare and working out for 45 minutes. It's amazing how lifting weights and doing a light circuit can really kick your mind and body into gear, and it's some YOU time. I also started a once a week prenatal yoga class which is very relaxing and time to focus on my connection with the baby. Both are good, most beneficial to my energy levels has been regular gym sessions. It's 5 dollars drop in for each of us, but thats 10 dollars well spent imo
  • @Stargirlb‌ great advice. I think I am going to have to look into a class or start exercising. I was working out before I was pregnant and a lil after then I just stopped. But I am starting to see the effect of not staying active.
  • I find that it's a catch 22. I'm tired, so I skip working out, so I stay tired. When I can summon the energy to workout, I feel way better.

I don't do anything crazy - tonight I did about 30 min of low impact step aerobics in my basement from an old routine I had. Feel 100% better than I did when I got home from work.
  • Thank u ladies for all. @Beckydewell‌ I find it game over for me too if I take a break or sit down too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"