February 2015 Moms

(dirty delete)

Best Answers

Answers

• Loading the player...
  • None of us are trained so I would trust your tech but she looks like a girl to me.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • oy vey

~~~Big brother 11.29.05 & Little Brother 6.18.09~~~  
    Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Guise! The tech fainted before she could finish telling me if it has girl or boy naughty bits...

American Horror Story style?
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• You could always go get an elective ultrasound, if you want a second opinion.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image image image
  • I thought these posts were done for! Who's playing tricks on us or do we have that many newbs to Feb15?!
  • Not a clue. I couldn't even tell on my own ultrasound. I am guessing she knows how to do her job, so I would assume it's a girl. 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm going to just totally skip all the stuff I want to say about posting a picture of your child's genitals on a public internet forum, or how sex doesn't matter, the gag factor of a party about your child's sexual organs, or the difference in gender and sex, or that the tech did not just look at that picture you have she looked at many angles of that photo that we can't see....

But aside from all of that - if you are doing a reveal and really just feel it is important to be sure then you need another scan. You would be best off booking with one of those places that specializes in 3D ultrasound. It sounds like your tech was not very sure. I had a scan last week and, while we didn't want to know the sex, the U/S tech said if we wanted to know she was practically certain. Your pink gender reveal party pics will seem awfully funny after you give birth to a beautiful boy :) It probably is a girl, I am just saying go for another glance if it is that big of a deal to you.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Isn't there another thread for these?
  • This one had serious, helpful answers with minimal fun poking. If I weren't mobile is find a joker "why so serious" meme.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh man. I missed this one. You guise know how much I love these posts!
    Me: 34 DH: 34
    Married 3/22/14
    Baby #1 GIRL EDD 2/4/2015
    FVL/History of PE/Gallbladder removal 8/7/14 @ 14w1d
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • And for some reason the OP never commented again! Did we scare her away?!
  • I find it humorous that she DDed but left her u/s.
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/7c/80/f27c808876dd02ae89989d3c796a8f30.jpgimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersBabyFruit Ticker

Best.gif.ever
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• I find it humorous that she DDed but left her u/s.
    It's like a one night stand gone wrong and she left her dirty underwear.

(Insert weird ugly laugh)
  • Ok I've never used this site before so I guess I obviously didn't know what I was doing. I thought I would delete the post but apparently I can't, and I tried deleting the picture but kept getting an error.
  • roweab said:

Ok I've never used this site before so I guess I obviously didn't know what I was doing. I thought I would delete the post but apparently I can't, and I tried deleting the picture but kept getting an error.

You can delete everything except the post itself unless something goes terribly against TOU. If you're having trouble deleting the picture and wasn't it removed you can ask our mods @sugahcookie01‌ or @thegoodpotato‌. Don't let the playful banter come across as offensive. We like to joke around and have fun. That's why there's so much snark mixed into the answers.
  • Thank you! I know people probably do find my question to be dumb, and I know I second guess things all the time which is why I posted what I did. I tried deleting it when I saw the comments referring to how I should not be posting things like this, so I thought it best to delete.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"