Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Hello I'm New!

courtnayay3courtnayay3 member
edited October 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant
I'm not a blogger, I'm not the best with words. And I've never done anything like this before! You've been warned. :P

I'm going to be 22 in November. I've been married to my DH (26yo) for 1 year & 7 months. I am currently a stay at home wife, working on getting a job so I can stop driving myself crazy.

I was the girl in high school (graduated 2011) that wanted to get married right after graduating and populate the world with my children. Well I ended up taking a few wrong turns and didn't get married until March 2013. Not a big deal, I was only a few years off from my "plan".

My SO and I wanted to wait a year before TTGP, because we wanted a year and a half to adjust to living with each other. Well a year rolled by and started getting baby fever.. So we bumped up the BD date, then our close friends had a baby, so our BD got moved up some more. Finally my DH saw how much I wanted a baby and said we could just start whenever I wanted. I finished up my BC pack and threw the rest away! YAY! I stopped taking my BC in April. We've been TTGP since the beginning of May. We are coming up on month 6 of TTGP. It's rough. I know we haven't been trying for very long. But it's still extremely frustrating.

I have friends who got married and were pregnant right after their honeymoon. I have friends who weren't planning on having kids for quite a while and ended up getting pregnant. All those people tell me, "be patient, it will happen!" or, "you're so young, don't worry about it!" I just want to punch those people in the face!!!! I feel like nobody around me really understands with the struggles I am going through! (I also struggle with wanting to be around people that aren't my husband) That is why I have turned to you all! I am hoping we can help each other through this... I am really struggling with all of this. I feel like my emotions are at an all time high all the time. I've tried not thinking about TTGP, I've tried to think about it. Nothing works....

I still always end up crying my eyes out when I get AF.

..sigh.. As of right now... this is my story.

Re: Hello I'm New!

• Options
    This is a forum, not a blog. Also, it's best to keep the font the standard black to avoid giving people headaches.

Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    I'm not a blogger, I'm not the best with words. And I've never done anything like this before! You've been warned. :P

I'm going to be 22 in November. I've been married to my DH (26yo) for 1 year & 7 months. I am currently a stay at home wife, working on getting a job so I can stop driving myself crazy.

I was the girl in high school (graduated 2011) that wanted to get married right after graduating and populate the world with my children. Well I ended up taking a few wrong turns and didn't get married until March 2013. Not a big deal, I was only a few years off from my "plan".

My SO and I wanted to wait a year before TTGP, because we wanted a year and a half to adjust to living with each other. Well a year rolled by and started getting baby fever.. So we bumped up the BD date, then our close friends had a baby, so our BD got moved up some more. Finally my DH saw how much I wanted a baby and said we could just start whenever I wanted. I finished up my BC pack and threw the rest away! YAY! I stopped taking my BC in April. We've been TTGP since the beginning of May. We are coming up on month 6 of TTGP. It's rough. I know we haven't been trying for very long. But it's still extremely frustrating.

I have friends who got married and were pregnant right after their honeymoon. I have friends who weren't planning on having kids for quite a while and ended up getting pregnant. All those people tell me, "be patient, it will happen!" or, "you're so young, don't worry about it!" I just want to punch those people in the face!!!! I feel like nobody around me really understands with the struggles I am going through! (I also struggle with wanting to be around people that aren't my husband) That is why I have turned to you all! I am hoping we can help each other through this... I am really struggling with all of this. I feel like my emotions are at an all time high all the time. I've tried not thinking about TTGP, I've tried to think about it. Nothing works....

I still always end up crying my eyes out when I get AF.

..sigh.. As of right now... this is my story.
    It takes a normal, healthy couple with perfect timing up to a year to get pregnant.  It's okay to be antsy, but don't go crazy just yet.

Please read the Newbie Blog and check out Fertility Friend for some great information about the TTC journey, charting, and the science of getting pregnant.

Also, as @KingLED said, please keep your font black because ow this hurt to read.
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

#iStandWithTheMods #Solidarity
    TTGP Acronyms/Newbie Blog
    “I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"